The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed

Go down 
+7
daraku
rc72076
SIRALEXBABY
carpa5
OGSymbiote
animaraz
thepaniqd
11 posters
AuthorMessage
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed Empty
PostSubject: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 8:42 pm

Here is a test run on she hulk. i saw a red she hulk edit of eliza masters and it gave me the idea.
The goal is to make a prototype character for a full game.

She-Hulk includes
-MvC inspired system
-12 palettes
-super jump
-launcher
-4 specials
-1 air special
-4 hypers
-1 Lvl.3 hyper

*edit: Looking for someone to help with sprites. She needs to have true capcom she hulk look.

Last edited by thepaniqd on January 7th 2015, 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 9:54 pm

Look very good. Relase soon my pal.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 10:01 pm

i like her I really like her...great edit..hope u keep working on her and edit sprites so she looks like she hulk n she will perfect...love the arcade feel of her as well
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 10:07 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
i like her I really like her...great edit..hope u keep working on her and edit sprites so she looks like she hulk n she will perfect...love the arcade feel of her as well

sadly I have no patience to do spriting. i would love if someone helped edit her look though.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 10:19 pm

woaooooo very god work but where is the link of dowload?
please send me she hulk
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 10:26 pm

LOOKS GOOD!!!!YEAH..WHERE IS THE LINK..
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 10:29 pm

Great edit I see the potential for excellent she hulk with little tlc. I hope someone help finish her so she looks more like she hulk. With all new creators I'm sure somebody will give a hand she hulk is a much needed char in marvel mugen. We been waiting on lognair she hulk for quite sometime this can hold up til then keep up good work good luck can't wait for release She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
daraku

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 1:56 am

So eliza Master is Open source eh????
Back to top Go down
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 9:12 am

She looks very similar, Good Job! can you send me the link via PM or post iot somewhere?
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 9:59 am

daraku wrote:
So eliza Master is Open source eh????

1. Cry about it.

2. taken from thread by silentripper:
"And sorry, I really dont feel like making a clumsy or weak character out of her, I want to make a char that you'd like to play as or feel justified if you lost against, but that's just me. Anyhow she's open source, so if anyone feels like giving whatever mood you want her to have its fine (actually I'm looking forward for edits *.*). If you people decide to have me redo her with moves akin to Ken or Capcom chars in general that I'll do, but I won't change her personality. >.< "

3. seriously... I make electronic music for a living. Don't try to lecture me on permissions....

anyway...
To anyone else i will be releasing her once i am satisfied with her coding (which is original). I want her to be exceptionally fun. If you are interested in helping with sprites please pm or post here.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 12:35 pm

The intention is good, but does not fail the memory, there are 3 wips she hulk, one of them is the wip of loganir, is also the most advanced wip, I wish good luck with the search for a spriter, any version is welcome for collectors
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 2:01 pm

I'll be waiting for this one, she hulk has been a wip for years, this might get completed earlier
Back to top Go down
Loganir

Loganir

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 4:02 pm

It's interesting... funny thing it's i did a green palette for Eliza Masters to use her on my
roster when she was released some years back, i always tought she was a good base for
a Shulkie... AOF2 Yuri too.... it's nice to know Eliza sprites are open source now. yes

Keep the good work with this wip man, looking cool!
Smile
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 8:15 pm

wats up heres a gift for u from spidergoku
she-hulk pallets
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RHulk,Ms.A-bomb,Ms.Fix-It,Fantastic 4 & Purple outfit
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 4:47 pm

She-Hulk release is here!
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5181-she-hulk-custom-released-video-soon#60335
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed   She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed Empty

Back to top Go down

She-Hulk custom edit *spriter needed
Page 1 of 1