The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Emptyby Shining Today at 2:51

» Classic VS : Athena
Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Emptyby ELECTRO Wed 15 May - 14:27

» More Legionnaires
Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Emptyby marvel Wed 15 May - 10:18

» Soul Calibur Edits
Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Emptyby Shining Wed 15 May - 0:56

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes

Go down 
+2
Mistah Jorge
yolomate
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Empty
PostSubject: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 15:34

only 3 news palletes but is funny idea not? enjoy I wanna your replys!
Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes 210

https://www.mediafire.com/?77x2jphcf84srwb
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 15:49

yolomate wrote:
only 3 news palletes but is funny idea not? enjoy I wanna your replys!
Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes 210

https://www.mediafire.com/?77x2jphcf84srwb
Yeah actually a good idea, why don't you try to make the white and green?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 16:09

all White?? really? is hard work hahahah andDeathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes 410 Green??why?
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 17:11

yolomate wrote:
all White?? really? is hard work hahahah andDeathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes 410 Green??why?
idk man it just seems to look good in my head... it just popped up in my head

EDIT: Oh now i get what you mean, i didn't ment all white, i meant white and green you know: like that black and green pallete, but what is black would be white. oh and you might want to change the tittle to avoid confusion with another deathstroke release topic, change it to something like "I release some pal's for Deathstroke by MMV"
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 17:46

I LIKE THE WHITE ONE ALOT...YOU SHOULD EDIT THE SWORD AND THE GUNS SO THEY DON'T BE WHITE..MAKE THEM THE COLOR OF THE REAL GUNS..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS....I KNOW CAN DO IT.....THIS SPRITE I EDITED HOPE YOU LIKE...Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes <a href=Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Deaths10" />
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 18:06

Mistah Jorge wrote:
yolomate wrote:

EDIT: Oh now i get what you mean, i didn't ment all white, i meant white and green you know: like that black and green pallete, but what is black would be white. oh and you might want to change the tittle to avoid confusion with another deathstroke release topic, change it to something like "I release some pal's for Deathstroke by MMV"

ok ok I work now and if a changes the title never people see... you see my stage of blue beetle??? I change and only 1 guy see my stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 18:12

yolomate wrote:
Mistah Jorge wrote:
yolomate wrote:

ok ok I work now and if a changes the title never people see... you see my stage of blue beetle??? I change and only 1 guy see my stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh please, don't give too much attention to how many reply's are made to your topics, just focus on doing what you need to do, thats what everyone should do. And look this topic has allready more reply's than most of my topics, but i don't care...
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 18:18

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
I LIKE THE WHITE ONE ALOT...YOU SHOULD EDIT THE SWORD AND THE GUNS SO THEY DON'T BE WHITE..MAKE THEM THE COLOR OF THE REAL GUNS..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS....I KNOW CAN DO IT.....THIS SPRITE I EDITED HOPE YOU LIKE...Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes <a href=Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Deaths10" />

dont work all changes with the pallete..sorry for that!Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Sin_ty13 ok is Green & White no is the best but...
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 18:23

yolomate wrote:
SIRALEXBABY wrote:

dont work all changes with the pallete..sorry for that!Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Sin_ty13 ok is Green & White no is the best but...
yes it looks nice, could look nicer but it's not bad at all, i mean colours combine good you know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 5 Jan - 18:41

yep but he no Green lantern hahahaha! anyway is hard mix White & Green...becouse you got much light and muscles no see in details! is hard but is the true!
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyThu 8 Jan - 3:26

It also looks like u may have made a lighter part of the white,a lighter shade of grey,u are correct in the saying doing a white pallet is tricky,but load up another character in FF that has a decent amount of white and see how it's shaded and go from there
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptySun 11 Jan - 23:00

zombie ar u back and with ur site back up sory to bump can u make a reverse pall of death stroke yolomate?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 12 Jan - 3:47

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
zombie ar u back and with ur site back up sory to bump can u make a reverse pall of death stroke  yolomate?

crosspotts1.0 you wanna what??
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes EmptyMon 12 Jan - 21:06

Reverse the colors, make what's blue orange and make what is Orange,blue...then maybe fir fun,make the lighter blue on the arms black...just a thought
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes   Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV  palettes Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathstroke (comic version) updated by MMV palettes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next