The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

JARRO77 WIPS

Go down 
+65
Somm
chancethegamer
Splash
deanjo2000
DC VS MARVEL
candido159
Mr.Ketchup
RobsonMSH
Andy_X
Fede X
087-B
rjplayer
crosspotts1.0
Melter
Blagoy
alnyrd
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Helio
Teacher
thatguy
manbatshark8
warecus
kyoman
skhsato123
Madinina972
ZEkA10000
Mazemerald
brucewayne74
LESSARD
animaraz
yolomate
SIRALEXBABY
btony89
WADEPOOL
MatreroG
Werewood
Shining
ernes
Doom
mrtheamazingdude
logansam
Lord Sinistro
flammableking
bam77
X
pseudoingles
erickablond
Midnight-Son
Chris Nathan
Angelus_Silverhead
XXDreamBrotherXX
Navana
malevka1
Ax
Cristianomelo
Fightfan
mugenbob
volzzilla
BlueSpiderX
fuuka
luciangarude
Darthpool
Ghost Killer
Predator
JARRO77
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 12:49 am

Predator wrote:
Hi Jarro , you got my sprites with Face ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I sent shaft 2 days ago, but you did not answer nothing

wooooow Predator  really great work on these faces Twisted Evil  yea i don't answer because i don't see the messagge sorry,thanks now finally i have more faces for this char:) , thanks i really appreciate your help, i credit you for this JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 670481599

hehhee nice edit on that sprite for make him like super doomsday.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 3:45 am

I like when members help out like this just out of the blue. It happened to me a few times and I appreciated it all the time.

I like to see this more, it makes me happy! cheers
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 3:52 am

Ax wrote:
I like when members help out like this just out of the blue. It happened to me a few times and I appreciated it all the time.

I like to see this more, it makes me happy! cheers
If people would stop to help each other, then in the land into chaos...
I believe that the most important achievement of this forum is Modok, which was created by the joint efforts of ... probably worth doing something similar right now
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 3:57 am

Wow... this Super Doom looking amazing... The mix between Superman and Doomsday... it will be the End of all things... Maybe, JARRO77, you can create 2 version of this Superman? Overdose is cool, but Super Doom...
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 4:04 am

yea the mugen is good, because sometime happen the people help you in something you is not good,and this is always a good thing because you reach your gol and can go ahead Smile, i like the edit for make super doom, but i don't want change the design of my char, i can't make two version, i prefer work just on overdose superman, in the mugen there is always time to make in future a super doomsday with more details and new sprites Smile
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 5:03 am

for the Angelus and his super Doom
https://2img.net/h/s17.postimg.cc/ufivk9mmj/image.png
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 5:10 am

that is a really cool edit Pred Wink, now i have the option to try to make a smart palette for overdose superman for make him look like super doom, with your help and angelus this is possible, thank i really appreciate your help guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Nathan

Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 8:00 pm

Great is very TDKR Superman
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 26th 2015, 4:15 pm

i am really loving the super doom work going in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2015, 7:04 am

Chris Nathan wrote:
Great is very TDKR Superman

probably in some comics there are similar version, but my char is overdose superman( superman take alot of energy steroids for become more strongher, and then he become more strong, big and evil, the same procediment happen too on hody jones from one piece

hi all, i know i don't post progress of my wips recently, but i don't never stop the work, i'm working on super skrull and overdose superman,but i can't post all my stuff heheh

anyway i have doubt on this sprite

i have some problems about the kick because twelve is an hard base for everything lol

fortunally i already used other's base for make stuff and the result is great, but i still have problem about kiks what you think about this sprite?? i think is not good i want your opinion guys Smile

my doubt is obviously is about the legs i thought to use this like standing medium kick, the position of the legs in particular is my doubt on vega is good, but on super skrull??
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2015, 8:46 am

edit the stomach where the six pack is and lift his left shoulder up then the legs will start to look fine
its just the chest that needs work  JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 670481599 make his torso a little more sideways
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2015, 4:44 am

Midnight-Son wrote:
edit the stomach where the six pack is and lift his left shoulder up then the legs will start to look fine
its just the chest that needs work  JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 670481599 make his torso a little more sideways

thanks Man for the feedback Smile, but i think i need a new kick, in a better position, probably vega resize is a good base for this char, but i prefer delete this one, i want try to found a better sprite for a standing medium kick
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2015, 7:04 am

how you know the base i used so far for overdose superman are hulk and monk and alot of frankespriting, i want try to add alot of original stuff so i decide to try to make some sprites with new base, probably i use this for a win pose this is a very big resize of 1 char hehehe

what you think about this sprite??

Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2015, 10:52 am

It seems very good jug and very threatening, good work, and I also really like the shot of vega, it is a very little used.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2015, 2:15 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
It seems very good jug and very threatening, good work, and I also really like the shot of vega, it is a very little used.

thanks man Smile, vega can be definetelly a great base for skrull, but i don't like the result on that sprite,there are some issues, but probably i use vega for other's attacks Smile

heres the update version of the previous sprite posted, fixed cape and make him more short, because before was too tall

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

JARRO77 WIPS
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next