The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Portrait
Any tips to make sprites ? Emptyby Shining Today at 16:43

» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
Any tips to make sprites ? Emptyby yolomate Today at 14:43

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
Any tips to make sprites ? Emptyby demunlawin Today at 14:09

» Ness Edit Released
Any tips to make sprites ? Emptyby Monkarifan123 Today at 13:09

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Any tips to make sprites ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dari0

Any tips to make sprites ? Empty
PostSubject: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? EmptyThu 4 Dec - 16:26

Hello there,my name is Dario,sometimes i made some attempts on Paint .NET,because to me,it's the best option,because i can do some bone lines and then,the final work.

But,i NEVER finished nothing,because,i don't know what kind of size the image must be to give a style from a CvS,for example.

I use a 150 x 200 image,but it never fit with what i want,i don't know,it's sounds like a normal paint drawing.

I don't mind if you people recommend me another program Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dari0

PostSubject: Re: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? EmptyFri 5 Dec - 15:36

Anyone ? Neutral

EDIT

I don't want a image-to-sprite method,i want a method that let me create MY own sprites from scratch,so eliminate this method,please.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? EmptyFri 5 Dec - 16:44

Let me get this straight, you want to create sprites from scratch?

I made this experience with the superman of my project, you need the items below.

1- Being an amateur designer, intermediate or professional
2- Owning sense of how animations
3- Editor pictures of your choice (I use photoshop)
4- A lot of willpower and persistence (it will take to finish your character, depends on your skills)
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Dari0

PostSubject: Re: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? EmptyFri 5 Dec - 17:44

Well i use Paint .NET,because, i can do some lines as base and then,the pixel work.

About the image size,what size you recommend for CvS chars,for example ?
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? EmptyFri 5 Dec - 18:09

Usually I get a sprite with the char size I'd like to edit within the same work, then create the rest of the sprites with similar size that's how I do

then I create a 256-color file only with the colors of the character and send the completed files to there

but that does not mean that you can create your own methods, I do not know mine are the best to learn from the beginning
Back to top Go down
Dari0

PostSubject: Re: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? EmptyFri 5 Dec - 18:16

Nice,i'm planning to do Zoey from Left 4 Dead,but i get stuck at the image size,i'm not professional,so i can't do detailed sprites..

Anyway,i open a base from the chucoryu's Juri,deleted his sprite,then,i just get the size,i'm feeling a little bit stupid about this,but whatever..
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? EmptyFri 5 Dec - 18:37

understand, really is a bit difficult, I think you should first find an image editor of your choice, I can only help with anything if you use photoshop.

yes, that way you spoke, will get a base size
Back to top Go down
Dari0

PostSubject: Re: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? EmptyFri 5 Dec - 18:45

How it works on Photoshop ?

I have the CS5,but i never try on him..
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? EmptyFri 5 Dec - 19:15

if you want to use photoshop, I recommend you download a basic course, so that you understand the main tools, the part of editing sprites with it after that is not as complicated, photoshop is practically infinite with its resources, but you only will need the basics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any tips to make sprites ?   Any tips to make sprites ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any tips to make sprites ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen Related :: Mugen Help-
Jump to: