The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:12 am

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 12:55 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 2:27 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand

Go down 
+18
felideo
yolomate
Shining
gartanham
wacky me
ColdDarkness
crosspotts1.0
Angelus_Silverhead
luciangarude
gui0007
Arkady
warecus
CosmicToxin
warriorz
DARK!!
Chimoru
SIRALEXBABY
quickrandy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
luciangarude

luciangarude

small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:25 am

I loved this patch and made a palette for it
Monica Rambeau the first female Captain Marvel
small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 Monica

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nov3sqrng4fom3h/monica.act
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Impressive. It can be a great base.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:07 am

wicth ms marvel do I use pleas send me a link
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:26 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
wicth ms marvel do I use pleas send me a link

this one
http://www.zvitor.com.br/projeto/miss.html
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:33 pm

thank u
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:09 am

hey quickrandy I was thinking u coul do a saber tooth sepration and seprate him from top like head face and all and his chest and arms be seprated ad lower legs and feet so we could do shirtless with pants and boots or shoes just athought isaw what u did with wolverine so I just thought u could do do it with saber tooth
Back to top Go down
ColdDarkness

ColdDarkness

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:46 am

Sexy) small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
wacky me

wacky me

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:05 pm

great edits!
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 12:51 am

Chimoru wrote:
Another one for fun.  Someone had to do it. Razz

small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EIsyMSl
Thanks guys, this is fun.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gxbq1ernuys2wra/Phoenix.act

I loved it so much that I had to make a personal edit for my mugen ...

Back to top Go down
ColdDarkness

ColdDarkness

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:20 am

gartanham wrote:
Chimoru wrote:
Another one for fun.  Someone had to do it. Razz

small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EIsyMSl
Thanks guys, this is fun.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gxbq1ernuys2wra/Phoenix.act

I loved it so much that I had to make a personal edit for my mugen ...

Link,please!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:27 pm

awesome work!!!share please yes
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm

scared I would love my friends but there are many artists involved and I want to avoid drama, although maybe I can share the sprites, so you could change them, it would be simple just download the character on the site and change the sprite file, it would be necessary to make some minor adjustments ... but I think it would have no problems since it is a pallet exchange, already released.
I will be waiting an answer by parte of admins and moderators of the site ...
study
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:54 pm

we need that Phoenix! please administrators!! and you @gartanham put all names of creators in txt file ok?
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:11 pm

affraid affraid affraid ... its beautful, maybe you can a patch
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:29 pm

felideo wrote:
affraid affraid affraid ... its beautful, maybe you can a patch

small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 670481599 Yes my friend, I will release the patch if the administration and the moderator here is in favor, I will be waiting for an answer ... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand   small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

small update ms marvel v2.2 by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrand
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next