The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL

Go down 
+4
volzzilla
Ax
XXDreamBrotherXX
danubissecreto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 12:16 am

THE VILLAIN TREVOR FITZROY

TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Danu1610

TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Trevor10

LINK: -http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?trjmbrrl70xuzmz
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 12:23 am

Wow

You are the gift that just keeps on giving santa

Congrats on yet another release
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 4:48 am

This character is very good, it has a lot of good animations, some very unique. This is clearly one of your best characters. I like to see more detailed works like this one, very much improved and tons better!

I recommend the download Wink

I don't enjoy a lot of characters, even super professional works, but this one I have to admit was a very fun play for me. Was not expecting to have fun at all LOL

Man this made my night cheers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 5:25 pm

off of ax's recommendation, i thought i'd check this out.

while its much more complete than your avalanche, alot of work needed.
- better detailing on sprites
- more sprites for animations
- command strings for gameplay kind of different
- while i liked your concepts, could do more. for example have him drain p2 like it mentions regarding his powers. wiki also mentions how he commanded some sentinels too

hope you look into doing more as he has potential Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 6:12 pm

ok,let me give me feedback.

I know its one of your first chars and such, but I need to be honest (and we talked about this via pm other day): its bad.

-The sprites range from poor to bad, but the animations are all bad. Take his crouched weak kick...its bizarre. And people say "lot of good animations"? Come on, guys, this won't help him to be a better creator, it will just fool him

- He uses the same legs for almost every attack

-Everything needs work, from sprites, to animation, to sounds. Its KFM sound almost everytime.

I think instead of making one char after another, you should go back and finish or polish the chars more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 7:02 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:
ok,let me give me feedback.

I know its one of your first chars and such, but I need to be honest (and we talked about this via pm other day): its bad.

-The sprites range from poor to bad, but the animations are all bad. Take his crouched weak kick...its bizarre. And people say "lot of good animations"? Come on, guys, this won't help him to be a better creator, it will just fool him

- He uses the same legs for almost every attack

-Everything needs work, from sprites, to animation, to sounds. Its KFM sound almost everytime.

I think instead of making one char after another, you should go back and finish or polish the chars more.

i agree with O on this, i also think you admin here should actually look at his stuff before hosting it as well. i left some feedback on his other releases as well. they need alot of work. avalanche... i expected better is all i will say
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 7:11 pm

Well I wasn't trying to fool him, I really do like those effects and attacks.

The fire look and the 3D frame thing is enjoyable, at least for me. Rolling Eyes

I even stated that I like to see more works like this one, implying that this work, having more work done than the others, is much more better, maybe it would encourage him to make more effort in his next wips to try harder and make more detail.

I like the honest feedback though, perhaps danubissecreto can benefit from some spriting help and tutoring?

danubissecreto, if you want I can help you out.

Why don't I start here?

starting from the basics

Proper merging of bases in wips

Next I notice the wip lacks some colors?Try this out

If you need more help, let me know, we can work together Wink Don't give up Smile
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 10:16 pm

You may not like my job, it is a hobby and develop the way I can with the knowledge I have I will surely get better and the idea is that by sharing something you can change or work cooperatively.

TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Danu1213
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 10:39 pm

danubissecreto wrote:
You may not like my job, it is a hobby and develop the way I can with the knowledge I have I will surely get better and the idea is that by sharing something you can change or work cooperatively.

TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Danu1213

Its not a matter of not liking your job, and I know that you make it with the knowledge you have. This is exaclty my point: to show you what is wrong so you can learn and get better.
Everyone of us had pass through this, we are here to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
NotDoom

NotDoom

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 24th 2012, 1:49 pm

Gracias Mk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com.ar/
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 24th 2012, 11:12 pm

Doom in this characters help Mik Rain but it÷s my creation with she. Mik not is in the forum
Back to top Go down
NotDoom

NotDoom

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 25th 2012, 10:49 am

ohhh
ya veo...
gracias por compartir Smile
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com.ar/
Cybersurfer

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 9:55 am

Links are down! send please

Edit by V:

topic locked. read here for more info:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t464-danubissecreto-no-longer-team-member#6387
if you would like the character, go to the request section and make a topic there. thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL    TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL  Empty

Back to top Go down

TREVOR FITZROY X-MEN MARVEL
Page 1 of 1