The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
AVALANCHE MARVEL  Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
AVALANCHE MARVEL  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
AVALANCHE MARVEL  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
AVALANCHE MARVEL  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AVALANCHE MARVEL

Go down 
+2
Ax
danubissecreto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 9th 2012, 7:20 pm

Avalanche marvel
AVALANCHE MARVEL  Danu1510

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Avalan10
Rolling Eyes
-http://www.mediafire.com/?ov963lekzpz5hbb
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 9th 2012, 8:17 pm

Excellent, it seems I'll have to increase the X-Men Download section now Razz
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 9th 2012, 10:12 pm

Thanks, this night add more

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Danu1012
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 1:01 pm

will definitely check this one and give feedback Smile
Back to top Go down
cravd

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 1:34 pm

Laughing
grace by another version of avalanche
sunny
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 4:10 pm

Very Happy thanks for sharing and download

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Danu1612
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 3:31 pm

this character just made me sad a little, ill just give small feedback for now.

for one the stance is weird but i couldve dealt with that if the attacks werent so... ummm i dont know to explain. all i can say is that most of the sprites in the sff are the same. the moves are ok somewhat but the sounds are kind of weird.

all in all this could be a great character if some effort was put into it. no disrespect at all. i just kind of had high hopes for this one. this was all in just 2 minutes of testing Crying or Very sad

gonna go test your other characters now
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 5:21 pm

Test his Trevor Fitzroy, I think it's one of his most recent works and one of his best. This Avalanche was probably his first, a decent try Wink

I did like the sleek look on this Avalanche though. Someday maybe you could come back to this and give it another try. The move ideas are good, with some overall refinement maybe this character can be better received.

Keep working at it danubissecreto, you got the right ideas Wink

Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 7:06 pm

Ax wrote:
Test his Trevor Fitzroy, I think it's one of his most recent works and one of his best. This Avalanche was probably his first, a decent try Wink

I did like the sleek look on this Avalanche though. Someday maybe you could come back to this and give it another try. The move ideas are good, with some overall refinement maybe this character can be better received.

Keep working at it danubissecreto, you got the right ideas Wink

O pretty much summed up his trevor. honestly his best creation are his kyle and his hiphop man and they need a little work. i like his enthusiasm but i would really love it if he would go back and polish some things especially with this one. i really had high hopes for this one because i like the sleek look
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 10:10 pm

Thanks for the opinion Samurai!

Very Happy

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Danu1212
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 10:26 pm

no problem man anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 10:45 pm

i have to say that i'm not entirely sure this is ready for a release,
when making iconic characters= do home work, making avalanche sleek is not following the comics or animes or whatever carnation of x-men there is (except evolution) and this does't look like evolution,
i haven't given feedback (which is totally important) due to i have my own avalanche which is being updated plus other works i'm busy with, but i was intrigued to see this, i'm not convinced that this will get any better in spritework as it seems very cut and paste on 90 degree angles, you must spend time on sprites and try to frankensprite from another base if you cannot draw well (that's what i do), you cannot have bad looking sprites, and bad working code, (i usually have one or the other going HAHAHA, but after 5 years in making wips, i'm starting to learn how to manage both, and not trying to rush)
my advice =you need to do two things
1.you'll need someone to give you honest feedback, and 2.you'll need to be able to take it contructively, anyone who sees the potenital here, is going to say that its good, but if this it, as is it= is isn't, i hope you use my words as a guide for your next challenging wip work
and PM me when you get a chance, i have some stage ideas, maybe your the right person for to create

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 15th 2012, 11:13 pm

OK

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Danu1814
Back to top Go down
NotDoom

NotDoom

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  EmptyNovember 24th 2012, 1:48 pm

Hola amiga !!
Tantos años sin saber de ti...  Wink

Edit by V:

topic locked. read here for more info:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t464-danubissecreto-no-longer-team-member#6387
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com.ar/
Sponsored content

AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVALANCHE MARVEL    AVALANCHE MARVEL  Empty

Back to top Go down

AVALANCHE MARVEL
Page 1 of 1