The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released

Go down 
+7
spidergoku
yolomate
buanbuan
err8107
bam77
Angelus_Silverhead
kenschin1982
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 12:18 pm

I was waiting for him, it is a good character, in spite of the errors, I think you should have made a stand where he moved a little, the more I think that qualifies more needs to be improved is the WOE UNTO him, he is crazy, attacking others and not give chance pro enemy, more in general congratulations on launch.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 3:43 pm

I like the release, I much prefer The leader over the abomination personally. I also like the video preview, he looks awesome, I am definitely downloading! Thanks for the release and share. Collectors appreciate this a lot and the coding seems okay enough I think for a first time. The important thing is that it doesn't have big coding issues like freezing or cloning issue bugs.

I hope you continue to do more comic related wips and releases because they definitely are cool! The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 3:39 am

I like it a lot!! , thank you very much for the release and share, he has a good potential to future updates on him!!, I really appreciate the hard work on this char, especially when he's the first release clap clap clap ,

congratulations!! cheers

¡¡Me gusta mucho!!, muchas gracias por liberarlo y compartirlo, ¡¡tiene un buen potencial para futuras actualizaciones!!, aprecio de veras el trabajo duro en este personaje, especialmente tratandose del primero que liberas clap clap clap

¡¡enohorabuena!! cheers
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 6:38 pm

thank you everyone for your compliments
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 9:43 am

Hey Kenschin1982 my friend what's that rock in the intro of the leader? what's the rock's name?
Back to top Go down
http://wwwmugenusa.webs.com/
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 4:50 pm

Rock is an ally of the Leader . Former members of Hulkbusters , his real name is Samuel Laroquette in comics . He decided to partner with the leader and became The Rock in the comics Hulk. He is often accompanied by the Redeemer.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 10:17 pm

Well kenschin1982 I'm making rock (Samuel laroquette) because I already started him.
He's in w.i.p for now on.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 10:19 pm

Oh and bravo you did a pretty good job with your leader. clap
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyDecember 4th 2014, 10:28 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 1:35 pm

kenschin1982 tu m'as motivé, je vais essayer de lui faire des palettes The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 Leader13 The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 Thunde10The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 Leader10The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 The-le10
Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 8:33 pm

Je suis content si ça pu te motiver. Wink Façon ce personnage a besoin d'être encore améliorer. Moi j'ai pas pu faire mieux. C'est pour ça que je laisse les gens l'améliorer encore si ils le désirent. Si après les palettes, tu te sens motivé à lui améliorer ou ajouter des attaques, n'hésites pas. Attention par contre pour les palettes dans ma version, il y a une nécessaire pour le personnages du Leader et deux autres qui concernent surtout l'Abomination et Rhino en Helpers . Si tu arrives à tous les regrouper sur une seule palette, ben ça sera top. Moi je t'avoue je fais toujours une seule palette parce que je préfére que mes personnages ont les couleurs qu'ils ont dans les comics. J'attend de voir ce que tu vas faire de ce personnage avec impatience. Bon courage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2