The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP

Go down 
+33
Angelus_Silverhead
DARK!!
Fightfan
mugenaddict34
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
tank402
joyce137298
ZaikoNEONElementz
AM
Blagoy
Blade
Adminbot
verz36
warecus
LALO27
E.nigma
Dark Rider
Chris Nathan
chuchoryu
OGSymbiote
volzzilla
juelz2012
galactus
Red Hood
Quicksilver
dakidbanks
cravd
carpa5
dev
direwolf93
YoungSamurai5
Ax
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
warecus

Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 5:24 am

great
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 6:59 am

Really glad to see some more progress with this character, love what your doing with him as well personally, he's looking great so far in my opinion Cool , well done and good luck with him Ax Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 4:41 pm

well if your doing that are you gonna give him super armor too lol. oh and please feel free to abuse env shake on doomsday. his attacks gotta look epic lol
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 11:28 am

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t55-our-rules-on-creation

plz read the above. if you don't like that stance, then we are sorry but other forums rules on creation cannot be enforced here
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 1:30 pm

The current wip of Doomsday is using maccready's character although I am not planning to use his character for this wip aside from the sprites edited from Venom and the Hulk from Capcom/Marvel's game of MvC. Instead I'll be using a juggernaut mugen character to build Doomsday on.

if mccready draws something from complete scratch i might request his permission though, but it may not be necessary for a hobby like mugen where stuff is created for free file sharing and just for the fun of it.

this is also the view of mugen fighters guild and some other forums as well.

if mccready doesn't like it, he can pm me about it personally.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 10:58 pm

If you've seen my works you should know that I am indeed lazy LOL

Though this is the best way that I can create.

If I did franken them myself, they would end up very much the same, as using Venom and Hulk used together will always look the same as Guido's base. Also to edit someone else's hard work requires hard work to Razz

Not saying I did more than the original editors but I did some work to, So I am lazy, but not entirely lazy in my opinion. I shouldn't be praised for it though, again I am doing this to get a nice character to play with, not to take away from mccready. He is all ready known for his work, nothing I do will change that, if he cares about reputation that is; because I sure don't. I share it because other people want this doomsday to. I am nobody to deny them that, no matter how bad it turns out, someone wants it, I might as well give them a link :p

The view in the mugen community has changed a lot since your time as the first editors.

However

Despite our differences, I would love it if you and Loganir stayed here and continued to visit, regardless of policy. I am aware of Loganir's presence here and I am surprised he still dwells here for this long knowing that I to dwell in this community Very Happy

I wish to make peace among all types of creators/editors. As I age I've learned that it's best not to make war over pride. I am now an adult and I would rather share and enjoy with creators and non-creators than fight with them.

And please do share your point of view, I won't censor you or request to have you banned. I believe in what I say and I also believe that you should have the same rights to.

Speak your mind.

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 3:07 am

I allready told you guys about this user, he is here to cause problems.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 2:50 pm

-Zox- wrote:
I allready told you guys about this user, he is here to cause problems.

I must insist we give as many chances as possible for redemption, I would even give Magus, despite how much I don't like him, his freedom here if I had that kind of power.

I was a pretty bad member in many other forums for a long time in insults, drama, and political differences, though now I want a second chance to make things right. I was just a teenager in those days to, I hardly knew better Razz

Lets just start over again, for gamer's sake Rolling Eyes

I respect you both, Zox and Verz, and I would like to see you guys at peace here, whether you choose to post your progress here or not. bounce
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 6:41 pm

Hello just advice don't use this legs here use venom legs from his air punch attack
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2013, 1:52 pm

Doomsday looks great! Hopefully you can get that inspiration to work more on him! Keeo up the great work!
Back to top Go down
joyce137298

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 EmptyMay 26th 2013, 4:47 pm

God dammit, this character looks great, yes the demand his very high for this character, this character will definitely go into my huge Marvel vs DC game. When is the character expected to finish? Just curious because of all the characters I always wanted to release, they take years, and they still haven't released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next