The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Emptyby GTFoxN6Y Today at 4:00 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonrod

dragonrod

HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Empty
PostSubject: HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon!   HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 11:56 pm

Hello Ever body

Some time ago I've started a monster hunter project and I did some Volvidon Sprites, but...
I had a LOT of trouble with the programming part, and now I'm involved on my Grimlock project (where I'll try to really learn the coding stuff) , so if you are a good programmer and wanna have some fun bringing to life a Volvidon, please, fell free to edit the following project:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/fxKf4Gkcba/volvidon.html

It already have:
all 3 punch and kick (stand, crouch and air) animations and some combos, but it need some other combo attacks, the hyper special f*#@ing combos, and it's paralyzing projectile needs to have gravity to look like its relative in MH series.

Here's some animations, to excite you!

HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Volvidon_stand__shadowed__by_dragonrod342-d6vvm0oHELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Volvidon_stand_crouch_by_dragonrod342-d6vrzvkHELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Volvidon_walk_by_dragonrod342-d6vrzoxHELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Volvidon_roll_by_dragonrod342-d6vs00yHELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Volvidon_turn_by_dragonrod342-d6vs6wf
HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Volvidon_cross_cut_by_dragonrod342-d6vsd03HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Volvidon_slash_by_dragonrod342-d6vt9p9HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Volvidon_heavy_slash_by_dragonrod342-d6vtc89HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Volvidon_heavy_roll_by_dragonrod342-d6vtec2

Please guys, help me to finish this guy, and maybe, some others in the future!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon!   HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 4:47 am

maybe in a near future... does it have all the sprites or you still have to do some spriting? (keeping the link so i dont lose the character)
Back to top Go down
dragonrod

dragonrod

PostSubject: Re: HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon!   HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 10:23 am

it already have all the sprites done, when you want, just tell me and I send the folder to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon!   HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP to finish Monster Hunter Volvidon!
Page 1 of 1