The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Wario Theory... Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Wario Theory... Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Wario Theory... Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Wario Theory... Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wario Theory...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 12:36 pm

I've been thinking about this recently... Wario has super-human strength; a selfish goal to obtain every treasure in the world; no regard for those around him; wears clothing similar to Mario; and has a slight resemblance.... To Bowser!

Wario Theory... Wario_Real
Wario Theory... Bowser_HUGE

Now, to my theory... Bowser himself had failed to stop Mario's heroic quest in the his first adventure... Then, we jump all the way to Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins... The final boss... Is Wario, and we had never seen or heard of this character before this game. Where do you fight him? At Mario's castle that Bowser had failed to claim... I think... Bowser had made Wario using DNA from Mario, and himself, in an attempt to get rid of Mario in a more effective way... Who can anticipate your next move better than you yourself? Wario even has Mario's moves in the game, only stronger. I think very strongly that Bowser had this in mind when creating Wario:

"If they just keep performing the same move over and over on each-other, neither of them will win or lose... I know! I'll make this one stronger and more evil so Mario is physically incapable of gaining the upper-hand in combat with my creation!"

Now, here's what backs my theory up even more... Wario has shown over the years that he can also be a hero, just like Mario... Granted, he's more unforgiving to his foes, and wants nothing more in return, than cash... But, he does have a heroic will within him... What happens when you combine a villain with a hero? You get... A Dark Hero!
Back to top Go down
X

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 3:37 pm

That is a very interesting theory. mario
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 5:20 pm

Hope others will agree. Also, notice there is little-to-no information as to Wario's origin... It's a missing space that I believe I've just filled.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 5:27 pm

Given your avatar and signature, I assume you're into video-game theories? For example, Link being dead in Majora's mask, and Pokemon Blue being a cursed game.
Back to top Go down
X

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 9:00 pm

Yes I like Video Game Theories too. Very Happy I like Majora's Mask cause its very cool game. Fierce Deity is so Awesome! Wario Theory... 311127478  I do agree that Wario story has not been revealed yet or that I know of, so the theory fits well. I think I heard somewhere that his partner Waluigi was created for Mario Tennis but people requested for him to be in more games. Smile  I recently saw a theory about who Rosalina might be and it was very interesting aswell. I dont want to spoil anything about a video about Rosalina but maybe there is a Multiverse for Mario too and Wario could be Mario from another timeline? I dont think ive heard about the theory about Pokemon Blue yet. Do you mean CreepyPastas like Sonic.Exe and Pokemon Ghost Black?
Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 1:35 am

AFAIK Bowser has never shown any "biology" knowledge in the games...
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 3:24 am

could this subconsciously be inspired by metal sonic ...or even more recently shadow ..but then again changes then happen to the creator which get more complicated....nvm
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 3:36 am

the cropping looks really good to I didn't notice it until the second time around
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 5:25 am

Remember that "Who's The Mother" Bowser theory ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wario Theory... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wario Theory...   Wario Theory... Empty

Back to top Go down

Wario Theory...
Page 1 of 1