The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen Emptyby Doom Today at 6:17 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen

Go down 
+9
volzzilla
fuuka
yolomate
Cristianomelo
buanbuan
MakeMineMarvel
Chimoru
Ax
kenschin1982
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kenschin1982

The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen Empty
PostSubject: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 12th 2014, 7:51 pm

Hello everyone , I have not finished my char of Leader of Marvel but he continues to make good progress . It's not easy with my real job to work on this character. I have mainly to change the sprites when he gets hit. In order to make you wait , here are some pictures of this new character that I hope to finish soon . We will say that it is 80 % finished for now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 12th 2014, 9:08 pm

This looks awesome! I really like the base and the assistance of that machine. It makes him formidable now. This is truly a fine character. If you need hosting for this release, I hope you will consider us. Pm me or the admins and we can also advertise your webpage and put you on our front page.

But regardless of that, looking forward to playing your character. The Hulk series has a lot coming nowadays. Good luck in this wip. The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen 670481599
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 12th 2014, 10:50 pm

Thank you for the compliment. Yes I agree that the character is on the site of multiverse. I love this site. But beware, this character will probably still have errors that I can not solve because I do not have enough knowledge in mugen programming. So it will be like a kind of beta version, I hope someone else more qualified will to continue my work after I will finish in order to it even better.

ps: It is the same for my Hulk Teacher (or Professor Hulk). If someone who knows the programming on mugen (and not in sprites) will help me add several attacks to this character, I agree. I have not been able to either add all the attacks that I wanted, because of that.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 5:36 am

I like it, your sprites are fantastic, but my only critique would be the portrait.  The head needs to be simplified and smoothed out.  It's got TOO much detail and dark lines by the forehead and it makes it look WAY pixelated.  Maybe just focus on the veins and not so much the "bubbly brain parts"

Look how it's less of the the "bubbly" part of the head here, but more of the forehead creases. Also the creases aren't so deep, so the lines don't have to be to black, they can be a darker green maybe.

Like I said.  Just a minor critique.  I really like everything else you're doing and am excited for your project!

Last edited by Chimoru on October 14th 2014, 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 12:41 pm

thats kool
Back to top Go down
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 3:49 pm

good surprise !
Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 4:31 pm

Very good to see progress on this char, the sprites are very beautiful and I like the fighting style that he has good luck with the progress, one of wips that i more I hope.
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 6:24 pm

Thank you everyone for your compliments. I will try to do my best but I warn you it will not perfect because I have great difficulty in mugen programming. I hope someone will be ready to improve it after me when I get it finished and put online. Thank you for your suggestion to Chimoru, I will try to improve the big portrait.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 8:59 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers now workin! is great char!!!
Back to top Go down
fuuka

fuuka

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 1:10 am

This is amazing, very beautiful and original.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 9:55 am

9interesting concepts. my only complaint really is using already mugenized characters as strikers/helpers as i'm not a fan of that.

regarding chimoru's comment on a main port, i made a default sized (120x140) one here:

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 8:27 pm

Hello Volzilla. Thank you. Yes it's true I used Rhino and Abomination after asking permission to the authors, for against The Rock and the Reedemer are not already mugenized characters. I will like to use the image you sent me if you agree.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 8:29 am

i made the port for you, so feel free to use.

regarding rhino and abomination, my comment wasn't really about getting permission to use them. lots of people in mugen do not like to see strikers of characters already in mugen. i'm one of them.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 11:26 am

Quote :
my only complaint really is using already mugenized characters as strikers/helpers as i'm not a fan of that.
I don't see a problem with that.

My only complaint is the errors on the palettes. Like his shield and other things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 8:30 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
Quote :
my only complaint really is using already mugenized characters as strikers/helpers as i'm not a fan of that.
I don't see a problem with that.

yea i guess not everyone feels the same way. i just know i do really and have heard it express by others too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen   The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen Empty

Back to top Go down

The char The Leader of Marvel For Mugen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next