The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
 Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
 Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
 Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
 Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters?    Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? EmptyOctober 3rd 2014, 10:51 am

Something like strength level 1 to 10, ability 1 to 10, damage 1 to 10. Something like Dragon Ball Z characters level up their strength to reach their maximum powers to be more active to fight. Just like gaining the characters' attribute to level up their actions.

(No Rude Answers)
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters?    Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? EmptyOctober 3rd 2014, 11:03 am

well sadly you can and can't get it to work one side you could code a lot of helpers or code based bars either manually or automatically regulate the chars performance and stuff but it's lot of work and code wise mugen has no forum of saving your progress.

PS. don't worry dude here at MMV unlike some moojin forums and some people where for more nicer and far less likely to troll ya XP
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters?    Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? EmptyOctober 3rd 2014, 11:09 am

Well, okay. Haha. Thanks, dude.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters?    Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? EmptyOctober 3rd 2014, 11:11 am

your welcome dude Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters?    Is there any strength level ups for the Mugen characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1