The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jintaro93

Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] Empty
PostSubject: Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]   Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 2:29 pm

Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] Billsbasespritecolored_zps368c8e35
Bils Spritesheet Preview:
Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] BilsStand2_zps936db503
As of now, the sheet is still in progress and is not available online atm. The sprite style is my own and i'll post progress on him in this forum lol!

Last edited by jintaro93 on September 13th 2014, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jintaro93

PostSubject: Re: Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]   Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 12:08 am

Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] LoZBils_zpsdfac0eca
Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] Beerusplanetdestroyer_zps6af6e2cdBils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] Bilspalette_zps76c5667f
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]   Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:43 am

Interesante proyecto, amigo. Me gusta la forma en que mira, como personaje. También su estilo personalizado también se ve muy agradable y fresco también. Sigan con el buen trabajo!
Back to top Go down
jintaro93

PostSubject: Re: Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]   Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 10:43 am

Gracias por el comentario agradable. Realmente aprecio su entrada.
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]   Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 12:20 pm

Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] 670481599 Looks good and nice sprite style.
Back to top Go down
jintaro93

PostSubject: Re: Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]   Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 12:29 pm

Thanks man i appreciate your comment
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]   Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 10:46 pm

This looks very good. I saw the movie and these sprites match the choujin style very well. You should try and get your release with them. Their project is doing very well and is frequently expanding with tons of DBZ characters.

BTW I suggest that after you are done that you run that energy ball animation under a photoeditor to get that smooth blending in that energy. I am recently learning how to shape kai animations and I've been experimenting with photoediting software. Everybody recommends photoshop though I myself am using a program called Macromedia fireworks MX 2004. I believe it's a free full trial version to and a small program to download.

Anyway goodluck and welcome to the forum. I personally love DBZ wips and this forum could use more Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] 670481599
Back to top Go down
jintaro93

PostSubject: Re: Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]   Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 11:12 am

the choujin style eh, looks very interesting, i'll have to look into that. and as for the energy ball thanks for the info i like fireworks used to use it more than photoshop because it was simple. Forgot what the name was though, but thanks for reminding me. I usually just ms paint to make the sprites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]   Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bils/Beerus[BattleOfGods]
Page 1 of 1