The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 10:54 am

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
varo_hades

varo_hades

Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 Empty
PostSubject: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 2:46 am

Well, if you've played one of the many versions of Street Fighter 2, you need play this version because I pretend make the definitive version:
-The game will be on two languages (this can change if the people ask in more languages in a future).
-The gameplay is Pots style (If you don't know as this style, please download one char in this style).
-The plot while Capcom not revealed much to say of the second tournament as who was the real winner, or what really happened, in this project will be explained more fully what happened in the tournament, but will exist two versions of this game, one will be of the classic games plot and the other explain what really happened.
-Characters, well here the template of the 18 fighters showed in super street fighter 2 revival, besides an one more (don't worry this new char is necessarily for the plot of Street Fighter 4). Could enter one more if complement the plot and not affect the plot.
-Stages will include super jump and classic and modern things (Maybe can be destroyable like the Street Fighter 2 original, of course if I can do it).
-Graphics, will be Capcom vs Snk and SFZ with palettes on cvs style.
-Secrets, the game will have big secrets to get more stuff, not only play the arcade mode and finish the game with your favorite character, you can unlock unreleased material, but of course this is not so easy to find so be forewarned.

And well this is the first beta only Ryu and Ken are playable like demo of SSF2HDRemix. For the next beta could be playable 2 or 4 characters.
And for now only English version.

Here some screenshots:
Spoiler:

And video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ub2qw2rzY&feature=youtu.be

Link:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/7kUl2YqIce/Super_Street_Fighter_2_Master_.html
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 3:12 am

If believe to video your project is nice.
If you need a help- you can ask me.
P.S.: use Bandicam! Your video will have a better quality of sound! I know this...
Back to top Go down
http://troshack.blogspot.com/
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 10:44 am

Looking foward to this! Keep it up Varo! Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 670481599

Trololo wrote:

use Bandicam! Your video will have a better quality of sound! I know this...

Hehe, i know this too. I used Bandicam in my videos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 12:46 am

Trololo wrote:
P.S.: use Bandicam! Your video will have a better quality of sound! I know this...

Thanks my friend, only I need help on the chars, if you continue making Balrog, would help me a lot.
And thanks about the bandicam, I was using Camtasia Studio for record the video, actually meanwhile is recording looks fine but the moment of produce the video the quality decrease and the videos are heavy :/

And thanks gui0007, a lot of things are coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 2:32 am

varo_hades wrote:
Trololo wrote:

Thanks my friend, only I need help on the chars, if you continue making Balrog, would help me a lot.
And thanks about the bandicam, I was using Camtasia Studio for record the video, actually meanwhile is recording looks fine but the moment of produce the video the quality decrease and the videos are heavy :/

And thanks gui0007, a lot of things are coming Very Happy

Okay. I'll returning to him. But you will help me with some problems later.
Also I'll give you a link on my edit on edited M.Bison by P.o.T.S. You will understand, what you still have to do.
M.Bison
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 2:54 am

Trololo wrote:

Sure my friend, if you have problems with Balrog can I help you, and yeah sounds perfect about M.Bison, I would like to check it Smile
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 3:57 am

So, my edit is useful?
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 4:21 pm

Trololo wrote:
So, my edit is useful?

Sure and thanks a lot my friend is very useful, I will use it but in other Bison that I have, because has more super combos, I fixed some bugs and I was planned to use for other mode like Shin Bison, obviously when one spriter add the cape.
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 4:58 pm

Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1   Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition Beta 1
Page 1 of 1