The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
new version watchmen stage music Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
new version watchmen stage music Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
new version watchmen stage music Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
new version watchmen stage music Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new version watchmen stage music

Go down 
+2
volzzilla
yolomate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

new version watchmen stage music Empty
PostSubject: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:14 pm

new version watchmen stage music Watch10

new version
https://www.mediafire.com/?0vt645dklciixnx
megen 1.0

with desolation raw by the chemical romance instrumental version soundtrack watchmen movie! ok jorge.timtim
? thank you and thank you carpa5!!

Last edited by yolomate on May 7th 2016, 6:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 8:48 pm

Does anyone can put any thoughts? Is it so hard? Very Mad Very Mad Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 11:03 am

the stage looks good but i don't see a link to download it
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 8:57 pm

volzzilla wrote:
the stage looks good but i don't see a link to download it

yolomate wrote:
mmmm your favorite is this...
new version watchmen stage music Mqdefault
from http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/17473-rorschach-watchmen-stage-by-motvn/

or my new creation with music...
https://www.mediafire.com/?buhvbufg7zre267

only change music...in this link is The Philip Glass Ensemble-Pruit Igoe  Prophecies( Dr. Manhathan music!)  ok volzzilla?  I  just showed you a scenario and then mine ... what they like most? tongue tongue

Last edited by yolomate on August 7th 2014, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the watcher

the watcher

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 12:53 am

sorry but it's impossbile for me to play with a stage where garbage is bigger than chars
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 2:25 am

the watcher wrote:
sorry but it's impossbile for me to play with a stage where garbage is bigger than chars
ok ... you can improve it! I just do what I can !! I hope your improvement stage !!sure are a genius Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 9:00 am

the watcher wrote:
hola watcher creo que es un comentario que no ayuda para nada en otras ocasiones siempre decimos que lo que mas nos ayudaria es una critica constructiva y no un comentario como este que pusiste
yolomate se paso tiempo creando este stage y fue tiempo que pudo haber invertido en su persona pero no el lo hizo porque quizo dar parte de su tiempo y trabajo a la comunidad de mugen multiverse creo que anteriormente se los hemos dicho habemos personas que creamos edit de los chars, stages y que no somos los mejores pero tratamos de aportar una parte de nuestro tiempo para que disfruten de nuestro trabajo y lo que menos nos gusta recibir es un comentario de este tipo ya que nos desmotivan mucho y no nos ayudan para nada preferimos que nos den una critica bien echa y constructiva que nos ayude a mejorar nuestro trabajo y poder seguir ofreciendo nuestro tiempo para esta comunidad creo en lo personal no te pido que le des una disculpa a yolomate pero si me gustaria que cambiaras ese comentario y como dije la vez anterior por una critica mas constructiva y tratar de ser mas conciente con lo que decimos en nuestros comentarios gracias y espero como una vez me dijiste no te enojes y lo tomes maduramente gracias

hello watcher think it's a comment that does not help at other times we always say that what would help us more constructive criticism is not a comment like this that put
yolomate step time creating this stage and it was time that could have invested in him but because he did not wanted to give some of their time and labor to the mugen community multiverse think the above people have said habemos created edit of chars, stages and we're not the best but we try to contribute a portion of our time to enjoy our work and what we least like to get a comment such as we discourage a lot and do not help us at all, we prefer give us a critical well check and constructive to help us improve our work and to continue offering our time to this community think personally I do not ask you to give an apology to yolomate but I would like you to change that comment and as I said the previous time by a more constructive and try to be more conscious with what we say in our comments thanks and I hope as you told me once criticized not get mad and take it maturely thanks
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 11:02 am

Well the stage music would be better with no lyrics, don't you agree?
the watcher wrote:
thats a bit harsh, but i see your point (i'm talking like if the feedback was for me lol!) but i think you forgot about constructive feedback maybe?  geek 

(yolomate) i think the solution to the problem would be like: pull the characters more upwards until the sidewalk if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 11:46 am

jorge.timtim wrote:
Well the stage music would be better with no lyrics, don't you agree?
the watcher wrote:
thats a bit harsh, but i see your point (i'm talking like if the feedback was for me lol!) but i think you forgot about constructive feedback maybe?  geek 

(yolomate) i think the solution to the problem would be like: pull the characters more upwards until the sidewalk if you know what i mean

I search without sound( desolation raw by chemical romance) but still with little voices like karaoke adn this link got the musicic by philip glass dr. manhattan theme hhahaha thank you for idea! lol! lol!
thank you carpa5 but... new version watchmen stage music 2399657483  the people so.... new version watchmen stage music 1340147569 new version watchmen stage music 1340147569 new version watchmen stage music 1340147569 new version watchmen stage music 1340147569
Back to top Go down
Guignol

Guignol

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 12:12 pm

Quote :
Does anyone can put any thoughts? Is it so hard?  Very Mad 
static layer
-no animations
-no depht
-the stage is scaled wrong.......... yes, garbage & everything is too big and characters look tiny
-it was supposed to be double res
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 12:40 pm

ok again DEAF PEOPLE you use my stage and put better ok??
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 12:48 pm

ok again DEAF PEOPLE you  use my stage and put better ok??

Guignol you say this stage is much better to my stage????????new version watchmen stage music Mqdefault
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 1:05 pm

ah... now trash is just trash (not jumbo trash), thats more like it i see improvements, testing it out (yet again)
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 15th 2014, 4:29 pm

ok i tested it today (yes today!!! i forgot about it okay  Crying or Very sad)
Anyways i like the stage now, i think it has superjump (not sure coz half of the characters disapear, but that's not important), and music has no lyrics anymore, usualy i don't like this kind of stages, but i can keep this is an exeption. great stage i'm keeping it in my roster for my Rorschach.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music EmptyAugust 15th 2014, 4:58 pm

somebody created a owl nite char mugen?? or spectre silk or ozymandias??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new version watchmen stage music   new version watchmen stage music Empty

Back to top Go down

new version watchmen stage music
Page 1 of 1