The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Base Idea
sprites resident evil  Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
sprites resident evil  Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
sprites resident evil  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
sprites resident evil  Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

sprites resident evil

Go down 
+6
Shinkemaster
X
galactus
bam77
Tsuyoi
gonzaLOL
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gonzaLOL

gonzaLOL

sprites resident evil  Empty
PostSubject: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 3:44 am

cuando tengo tiempo intento hacer sprites este es el resultado
when I have time I try to make sprites
this is the result
 lol! 
wesker re
sprites resident evil  Wesker
sprites resident evil  071_2sprites resident evil  069sprites resident evil  049sprites resident evil  066

tofu resident evil 2
sprites resident evil  Tofu
sprites resident evil  095sprites resident evil  093sprites resident evil  Imagesprites resident evil  058
sprites resident evil  250px-Tofu1
who is tofu ?
look here 02 

see ya! sprites resident evil  670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 8:48 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE WITH THAT WESKER MAN  sprites resident evil  2800933067 clap 
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 9:33 am

gran trabajo los sprites desde cero son dificiles de hacer sprites resident evil  670481599 
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 10:37 am

Wow, Awesome Wesker Shocked Cool .....that Tofu looks great too sprites resident evil  670481599 

well done gonzaLOL clap clap and if they are Wips I am really looking forward
to both of them personally sprites resident evil  2800933067 .....I love Resident Evil Very Happy 

and just like to mention that I am working on a Resident Evil full game mugen project
(see my signature) with Fabry Taz (he is known as Fabri93 on this site) and we are
trying to bring a lot of RE characters to life in mugen, especially from the first 3 games
and if you would like to join us and be part of it please send Fabri93 a message to ask
him as it is his project....I am just helping him with sprites for some of the characters

we are the only two people working on the project at the moment so just thought I would
mention it as your sprites are Awesome and Im sure that Fabri93 would appreciate more help
with the project Smile ....here is a link to the project on this site as well

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1648-biohazard-mugen-project-new-version?highlight=Biohazard

I know that the last post was last year but dont worry the project is definitley still being worked on Wink ......and hope the link helps if your interested Smile sprites resident evil  705151839

good luck with Wesker and Tofu if they are wips as well gonzaLOL they both look great sprites resident evil  670481599 
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 2:57 pm

Very Happy Se ven muy bien. Estaria genial que pudieras hacer a ese Wesker. Una version UMVC3.  sprites resident evil  670481599 Ojala puedes tener tiempo para hacer los sprites.  Smile
Back to top Go down
gonzaLOL

gonzaLOL

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 2:44 am

bam77 wrote:

gran trabajo los sprites desde cero son dificiles de hacer sprites resident evil  670481599
se agradece  sprites resident evil  670481599 

X wrote:
Very Happy Se ven muy bien. Estaria genial que pudieras hacer a ese Wesker. Una version UMVC3.  sprites resident evil  670481599 Ojala puedes tener tiempo para hacer los sprites.  Smile
tal vez pueda hacer la mayoria de los sprite  geek 

Tsuyoi wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE WITH THAT WESKER MAN  sprites resident evil  2800933067 clap
thanks  yes 

galactus wrote:
Wow, Awesome Wesker Shocked Cool .....that Tofu looks great too sprites resident evil  670481599 

well done gonzaLOL clap clap and if they are Wips I am really looking forward
to both of them personally sprites resident evil  2800933067 .....I love Resident Evil Very Happy 

and just like to mention that I am working on a Resident Evil full game mugen project
(see my signature) with Fabry Taz (he is known as Fabri93 on this site) and we are
trying to bring a lot of RE characters to life in mugen, especially from the first 3 games
and if you would like to join us and be part of it please send Fabri93 a message to ask
him as it is his project....I am just helping him with sprites for some of the characters

we are the only two people working on the project at the moment so just thought I would
mention it as your sprites are Awesome and Im sure that Fabri93 would appreciate more help
with the project Smile ....here is a link to the project on this site as well

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1648-biohazard-mugen-project-new-version?highlight=Biohazard

I know that the last post was last year but dont worry the project is definitley still being worked on Wink ......and hope the link helps if your interested Smile sprites resident evil  705151839

good luck with Wesker and Tofu if they are wips as well gonzaLOL they both look great sprites resident evil  670481599 
thanks  bounce 
for now is only sprites.  sprites resident evil  705151839 
sure.
I would like help . yes
Back to top Go down
Shinkemaster

Shinkemaster

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyAugust 21st 2015, 3:18 pm

Es verdad realmente fantástico como se ven Wesker y Tofu, me encantaría verlos hechos chars Very Happy
si tienes problemas alguna vez con los códigos, tienes mi ayuda Wink
Back to top Go down
http://shinkenmaster.deviantart.com/
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 12:15 pm

geniales sprites sprites resident evil  670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
gonzaLOL

gonzaLOL

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyAugust 27th 2015, 7:21 pm

Shinkemaster wrote:
Es verdad realmente fantástico como se ven Wesker y Tofu, me encantaría verlos hechos chars Very Happy
si tienes problemas alguna vez con los códigos, tienes mi ayuda Wink
muchas gracias ok de seguro amigo
btony89 wrote:
geniales sprites sprites resident evil  670481599
muchas gracias aunque necesito aprender mas para agregarles mas detalles
sprites resident evil  Resident-Evil-Revelations-Lady-Hunk-and-Ooze-Rachel-DLC-screens-and-info-2-819x1024
aqui lady hunk aunque necesita mucho mas detalles
sprites resident evil  Lady_hunk
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
EvilestRyu

EvilestRyu

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 1:22 pm

is this still being worked on? cause i have been wanting to use the wesker sprites for a animation cause they look sick
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  EmptyOctober 14th 2016, 1:38 pm

very nice i wish luck with wesker and phoenix wright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sprites resident evil    sprites resident evil  Empty

Back to top Go down

sprites resident evil
Page 1 of 1