The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TMNT Enter to the tournament!!

Go down 
+74
superxash
sil3nt_j
WaldoMugen
shags2dope
animaraz
atlant
purnaut
crosspotts1.0
liffery
alejandro iaccarino
Shining
flammableking
Mr.Ketchup
ernes
nedflandeurse
A-D-EighT
thatguy
plexo199
skhsato123
brucewayne74
bam77
chuchoryu
spidergoku
LESSARD
Doom
Messiakei
kokehackz
galactus
j.stylius
arose87
aperson98
Navana
Lord Sinistro
WeAreVenom316
mugenbob
Blagoy
the watcher
Ax
Adminbot
Fightfan
tank402
SabakaZlo
GTAGuy
Trololo
Rain
kaczor787
xLeonardox
DARK!!
warecus
patz2509
kanodoom
volzzilla
Angelus_Silverhead
Hypersonic
malevka1
NinjaRyu
Bull Demon
grinderkiller1
MERK_U
Mistah Jorge
wingnut
Jaspion_br
RobiWanKen0bi
gartanham
cravd
gui0007
Blade
Red Hood
Mazemerald
Midnight-Son
Tsuyoi
dapodapo01
Ghost Killer
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 12:40 pm

aperson98 wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
aperson98 wrote:
April is looking very nice  yes  say have you considered a little color separation between her the top and bottom of her she could have a color swap that could look like the red sky version of her.
http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:TMNT_April_redsky.jpg
Also a 2003 color swap would be cool too.

u mean like this TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Gvrg

Yep exactly like that awesome TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599  I hope we'll get to see more stuff with April soon. by the way would any of guys behind this project be interested in a color separated sheet I made of the Snes TF turtles I know they are not CVS styled like the characters made so far,  but they could be a nice base for CVS styled turtles especially when the colors are seperated.

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Test%20image_zpsqdmfekzi
Interesting color separation, maybe you can give the color separation for the new 2015 Turtles comming for Mugen bro

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 12:44 pm

spidergoku wrote:
heres karai
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Karai
master splinter's daughter
brainwash as shredder's head leader of the foot clan
base:Taki cvs version & Blaze Fielding
GOOD!! I have the Karai from Nickelodeon for this project but your model from 2003 is really hot for my "TMNT Tournament Fighter 2 Remix"

And here is the new info about this game comming in this 2015!!

The turtles and Hayabusa are ready for the adventure game, includes 3 bonus stages + final boss
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 TMNT2015_MAY
This is the list for TMNT: Tournament Fight 2 Remix, but need more characters

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Sisyphus_STANCETMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Sisyphus_STANCE2

More to come...
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 12:46 pm

spidergoku wrote:
heres karai
Everything you and Chuchoryu made are awesome but this....  ilu  no weird stuff man but Karai  tears of joy  bub

edit: Chucho If you need more characters ....why not Casey? Wink
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 12:49 pm

mugenbob wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
heres karai
Everything you and Chuchoryu made are awesome but this....  ilu  no weird stuff man but Karai  tears of joy  bub
Karai is equal to Deathstroke to me...no much people know this 2 I prefer to make unexistent characters like this Karai and Deathstroke

Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 1:05 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
mugenbob wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
heres karai
Karai is equal to Deathstroke to me...no much people know this 2 I prefer to make unexistent characters like this Karai and Deathstroke

And now I am an even bigger fan of yours Very Happy Keep being awesome guys TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 2:26 pm

Chuchoryu made are awesome TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599 TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599 TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599 TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599 clap clap bub
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 3:06 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
and speaking of april o'neil
ta daaaaaaa!
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Ufm
her base is Tia Langray from breakers Revenge

i was looking on outfits for her to go with april and i pic the classic with the brown jacket
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 April_o_neil_by_leondiandelliepamp_d78ba11
you know just to keep her yellow jumpsuit there
WOW! I really want to make this one, I have some ideas for he but, what base you use for make she?
Tia Langray from breakers Revenge
Back to top Go down
arose87

arose87

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 3:12 pm

you guys should look into the openbor game engine its alot more useful for making sidescrolling beat em up games
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 3:47 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
heres karai
GOOD!! I have the Karai from Nickelodeon for this project but your model from 2003 is really hot for my "TMNT Tournament Fighter 2 Remix"

The turtles and Hayabusa are ready for the adventure game, includes 3 bonus stages + final boss

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Sisyphus_STANCETMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Sisyphus_STANCE2

More to come...
mmmm maybe we can add The Mighty Mutanimals well 2 of them b/c u made slash already TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Latest?cb=20150328145206
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Latest?cb=20150502040947
Back to top Go down
j.stylius

j.stylius

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 4:54 pm

You can add TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Tmnt_r10
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 8:02 am

Holy cow! This is amazing! I'm really looking forward to see these TMNT in mugen. Keep up the good work! TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 2:59 pm

spidergoku wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
heres karai

More to come...
mmmm maybe we can add The Mighty Mutanimals well 2 of them b/c u made slash already TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Latest?cb=20150328145206
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Latest?cb=20150502040947
Yes Slash is comming in 2 forms, 1 for TMNT Old school series and 2nd Slash from TMNT2012 Cartoon, all the TMNT universe I want all in CvS
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 3:01 pm

j.stylius wrote:
You can add TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Tmnt_r10
Yes, the idea is add all TMNT characters including 80s cartoon, 90s cartoon and live action Venus characters, comic characters etc...and why not fan fictional characters from TMNT
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 3:03 pm

arose87 wrote:
you guys should look into the openbor game engine its alot more useful for making sidescrolling beat em up games
Yes I want to learn about Openbor engine for make more 2D side scroll game, one of my project are Metal Slug, Resident Evil and Contra in the same game and bonus add Samus and Snake
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 3:06 pm

malevka1 wrote:
Chuchoryu made are awesome TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599 TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599 TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599 TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599 clap clap bub
RobiWanKen0bi wrote:
Holy cow! This is amazing! I'm really looking forward to see these TMNT in mugen. Keep up the good work! TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 670481599
Thanks you2, so now the roster is goin up camarades

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 LeoTMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 MikeTMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 DonTMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 RaphTMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Karai_BETATMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Slash1TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 TMNTClon

The select screen for Mugen
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 TMNTMPSelect

My Avatars XD
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 MMVAvatar9TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 MFG6

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT Enter to the tournament!!
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next