The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!!

Go down 
+2
kokehackz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kokehackz

kokehackz

Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! Empty
PostSubject: Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!!   Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 3:07 am

¿Que os parece que los de MARVEL hayan decidido convertir a Thor en una Diosa con mascara de hierro?

What do you think about MARVEL guys decide to convert Thor into a Goddess with an iron mask?

"Marvel está feliz de anunciar el inicio de una nueva era para el dios del hierro en esta nueva serie, Thor, escrita por Jason Aaron e ilustrada por Russell Dauterman", ha precisado en un comunicado la editorial de cómics, adquirida por Disney en 2009.

El nuevo personaje, que verá la luz en octubre, dará un vuelco al trío formado por Thor, Iron Man y Capitán América. "Ya no se tratará más del héroe clásico masculino capaz de sostener la fuerza del martillo Mjölnir", ha dicho Marvel en el comunicado. "Una nueva heroína nacerá y será digna de llevar el nombre de Thor".

La nueva Thor seguirá la tradición de los personaje femeninos fuertes creados por la editorial de cómics como Captain Marvel, Storm o Black Widow. Aaron, creador del personaje, ha defendido que la nueva Thor no será "una señorita": "Es Thor, pero diferente de todos los Thor que se han visto hasta ahora".

(Fuente: Diario Sur Málaga,Spain)

Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! Thor--575x323

More info here (in English)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!!   Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 6:40 am

Thora lol
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!!   Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 7:06 am

This already happened in earth X, paradise X, and universe X, its just like when sunfire aoa costume was re introduced it was written as a alternate timeline, but rebranded as something new, eventually it reverted, no big deal, just like jean grey/phoenix in x-men dying, again no big deal, she'll be back or they'll be a clone, or an alternate version
then there's the whole let's make characters that have have written for over 50 years the same gender/race/sexuality, and changing it, perfect example is colossus in ultimate being he was gay, or moon knight being a female too, or a African American Spiderman and nick fury, some have been great ideas, some are blatent changes just to suit ratios in how a comic book universe is perceived, (too many white guys)
another example X-men, written in 1963, prof x, cyclops, beast , angel, iceman
and jean grey (all white) havok, Polaris, banshee, (still all white) even the villians, magneto, scarlet witch, quicksilver, mastermind, toad, vanisher, (everyone Caucasian)
then came some great new characters being storm, colossus, nightcrawler, wolverine, thunderbird, sunfire, shadowcat and psylocke, (diversity intervenes, and this had created great new stories, with great new diverse characters and history)

comics are a great read, but it's headlines read like soap operas, this isn't new, just changing Thor's gender, doesn't change the history, if anything makes for a great new look at the deity, (I still think Thor will be in love with Jane foster, which then makes Thor's sexuality changed, as well as this new gender change)
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!!   Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 7:44 am

Well said Ark

I thought Valkyrie was basically a female Thor???
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!!   Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 8:57 am

these days i only read thunderbolts.
Hickman ruined avengers for me.
And all the xmen titles are lame since avengers vs xmen.
i won't comment what they did on Spiderman and daredevil...
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!!   Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! EmptyJuly 19th 2014, 9:57 pm

the only female thor i know is his daughter from young avengers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!!   Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thor becomes to goddess, WTF!!
Page 1 of 1