The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NEW CHARS EDITED FORM MUGEN
The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli Emptyby Cesar Today at 2:56 am

» Pallet colors aren’t showing up in Mugen Fighter Factory Classic
The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli Emptyby LasombraDemon July 1st 2024, 3:31 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli Emptyby LasombraDemon July 1st 2024, 3:31 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrillo

The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli Empty
PostSubject: The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli   The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:50 am

The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli WL2FFSu

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ygd54s7xyqjecho/XvsZero.rar

[COMMENT]

"I thought of this concept 2 years ago. It wasn't till a couple months ago that I was able to piece everything together. Based on a "what if" rematch battle bwtween Megaman X and Maverick Hunter Zero. It's got Superjump , looped bgm and zoom(1.1). Thanks to badbatman3 for the sprite rips and the R.O.K. for feedback. Lets go... "
-Vegaz Parelli

The homie did a amazing MM stage. Hopefully he does more like this and not so chibi. Show him some love.
Back to top Go down
Che Clarke

The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli   The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 5:58 am

Nice stage! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Rematch: Megaman vs Zero stage by Vegaz Parelli
Page 1 of 1