The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! Empty
PostSubject: Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it!   Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 1:40 am

This is a picture of the Bottom of The Well map that is rumored to be a hand... This would only make sense if Bongo-Bongo only had 4 fingers on each hand, which he doesn't...
Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! Map_Well4

He has 5. Going back to the map of the well, I'd like to point out that the end of one of the fingers resembles the shape of a shoe, implying that it is really a headless man, lying on his back, with no hands. It is strongly emphasized that he was executed for his crimes, such as murder and thieving. Bongo-Bongo first had his hands removed, then his head, which is why the Shadow Temple is riddled with guillotines, chains, and other various torture devices, and his neck hole is weak point; you have to re-execute him.
Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! Bongo_Bongo

Said to be a murderous mad-man, it is quite safe and rather fitting to assume he was laughing maniacally when he was about to be put to death... This face is seen once in the well, and again in the Shadow Temple... Nowhere else... Only areas pertaining to Bongo-Bongo. I would also like to point out the hands sticking out of the wall on either side of the face... Bongo-Bongo's face... The water coming out of the mouth could also symbolize that he had blood pouring from it when his head was removed...
Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! 640px-Bottom_of_the_Well

Finally... This face is all over the Shadow Temple, and is also in his boss room... Look at it carefully... A smiling face with hands holding it up... Look at the wrists of the hands... They look as though they've been severed... This is probably a photograph of the small enclosed place where Bongo-Bongo's head and hands were placed after his execution... And, it's creepy to think that he plastered this photo throughout the area he secures, as if saying "I was smiling when you took my life because I knew I'd be back, and this is the face I'd be making right now if I had one... I will never stop smiling because even though I'm dead, you can never erase the pain I've inflicted upon my victims..."
Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! User5355326_pic21566_1278409371
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it!   Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:33 am

Walls of text...
 Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! 3855700884 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it!   Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:35 am

late night how to comprehend
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it!   Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:39 am

Exactly. D:
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it!   Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 10:52 pm

Danger below..........Danger above  lol! 
ah nostalgia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it!   Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocarina of Time: We've seen Bongo-Bongo before he died, all over the Shadow Temple and the Well, for years... We just didn't see it!
Page 1 of 1