The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Emptyby OldGamer Today at 1:48 am

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:01 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Emptyby CARNAGE777 July 5th 2024, 10:13 pm

» I can’t add this life bar in for the life of me
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Emptyby Barkodaxx July 5th 2024, 3:37 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken chuchoryu proyect

Go down 
+70
Dusdeus
grinderkiller1
Raziel
dapodapo01
ReddBrink
rj10018576
Cristianomelo
Aumio Khan
GTAGuy
mistermach
NinjaRyu
Mach3
zequi007
Johny Melavo
kanodoom
Anarky
Zed
Lows 9.0
Tsuyoi
12345rSTREET
Erroratu
Flowrellik
Mistah Jorge
ragnarok_333
KillaFiend127
RCT29
JohnSpider96
finchmul
DANY (spider boy)
brixteraytona
galactus
jagl
tank402
Nexus Gaming
arose87
animaraz
Enso
spidergoku
Ganbare-Lucifer
Shadman
Mazemerald
Dragon-Kid
Adminbot
Fightfan
SSGoku270
Segatron
arsène Lupin
narutojaja
kyoman
flammableking
wingnut
OGSymbiote
carpa5
Mr.Ketchup
Asuka
Kaios
YoungSamurai5
XXDreamBrotherXX
riklaionel
Carnage2099
H.U.G.E.2012
cravd
Ax
Toxin97
Hypersonic
volzzilla
ERror MACro32
Blagoy
NotDoom
chuchoryu
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 6:38 pm

first off, thank you for the kind words in the pm mazermold,and i love that your doing capcom chars who are new works!!! keep it up bro,even know they are betas they are great jobs so far!!!

and chuchoryu, i am honored that your incorperating my hworang sprites with yours into this project!!! i like your sprites head way better and the detailwork in the feet. if you need more base parts, all that version of kim kaphwans sprites are downloadable at spriters resource. i was using kims sprites as base and matching them up piece by piece to hworang by silver to get the moves perfect since that hworang was ripped from tekken. hope that info helps you out. cant wait to see his progress when you get around to him!!!

ohhhhh are you doing eddy/tiger too? if not id love to see if i could help come up with a base for him in my spare time, as for the coding you could probably pull it from all the different capeoria fighters easily, they have a topic at mmfa. ask zombiebrock he could get you theyre links if u need them.

good luck on this awesome namco project!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 7:33 pm

tank402 wrote:
soooo.........just want to ask chucho or cvs artist if they have any interest in making hwoarang from tekken for this project or the sc vs tek project if so,let me know because i been toying with this right here for personal use,but if theyre interested i can share it,

anybody else whod like to see this made tell chucho or cvs aswell!!!

heres my hwoarang edit:
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Fdzgp1

If I may ask, who'd you use for the head? OvO It's perfect for my character, Daniel! =D
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 19th 2013, 2:38 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Mishima Zaibatsu News! Now I show you the onther Kazuya animations I add and some from SF side
Awesome!! Very Happy
just little correction,, this frame:
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 5vzd
is only used by twin pistons animation..
Because in the source game,the 1st hit in slaughter hook, devastator, slaughter high kick n spinning demon hook animation are just body uppercut like this:
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Js5p

also dont forget to add demon wrath 4th hit with this(only for demon wrath anim!)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Hd2q
for the 1st,2nd n 3rd hit you can use reign of terror anim..
Thx for your hardwork.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 19th 2013, 7:28 am

Rampaging Demon..
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 M3wz
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 19th 2013, 6:33 pm

[youtube]I now its not about tekken but...
Chucho i heard that you are creating a shin lvl 2 akuma based in street fighter 2 sprites if it is true why are you creating an akuma from scratch, you can use a shin lvl 2 akuma (beta) and complete it0tHvUntRkoI[/youtube]
Some things that are missing are the red flaming when he taunts, the symbol in his back and it is more based in the flash than the real akuma's tipical's style (But some hipers from the flash are ok)
Its sprites are from the flash,so i though you could be interested (instead of creating one from scratch)
0tHvUntRkoI[/youtube]
but the files are broken but if you want i could give you this akuma If you are interested ask for the link
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:33 pm

Erroratu wrote:
My Hunting Hawk better be in there >Sad
Oh amigo! dont cry all are friends here, you are my friend like the others
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:35 pm

tank402 wrote:
first off, thank you for the kind words in the pm mazermold,and i love that your doing capcom chars who are new works!!! keep it up bro,even know they are betas they are great jobs so far!!!

and chuchoryu, i am honored that your incorperating my hworang sprites with yours into this project!!! i like your sprites head way better and the detailwork in the feet. if you need more base parts, all that version of kim kaphwans sprites are downloadable at  spriters resource. i was using kims sprites as base and matching them up piece by piece to hworang by silver to get the moves perfect since that hworang was ripped from tekken. hope that info helps you out.  cant wait to see his progress when you get around to him!!!

ohhhhh are you doing eddy/tiger too? if not id love to see if i could help come up with a base for him in my spare time, as for the coding you could probably pull it from all the different capeoria fighters easily, they have a topic at mmfa. ask zombiebrock he could get you theyre links if u need them.

good luck on this awesome namco project!!!!!!
Very thanks amigo for your commets, well firts of all I need to finish Xiaoyu and Poison for starting Hwoarang in Tekken 3 model, King is soon released in september and I need to add some moves for Unknown and make Jun, Hwoarang and Bryan are the next 2 chars in WIP section...no here in this topic, I planing to make all Tekken 2 and 3 cast complete firts and the others but step by step for make all characters I have 10 and 2 in proggres

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:38 pm

Asuka wrote:
Rampaging Demon..
Good amigo I aad this to the new Kazuya, really thanks for help me in this moves, maybe you like to make some sprites for Heihachi amigo

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:39 pm

Litlle information for Ling Xiaoyu...
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Sdt7

LOL!!

Well this is a model I made using Michelle from MvC
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 U59n
Is not a WIP but maybe I made she like Devil Kazuya
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:42 pm

jorge.timtim wrote:
[youtube]I now its not about tekken but...<br />Chucho i heard that you are creating a shin lvl 2 akuma based in street fighter 2 sprites if it is true why are you creating an akuma from scratch, you can use a shin lvl 2 akuma (beta) and complete it0tHvUntRkoI[/youtube]
Some things that are missing are the red flaming when he taunts, the symbol in his back and it is more based in the flash than the real akuma's tipical's style (But some hipers from the flash are ok)
Its sprites are from the flash,so i though you could be interested (instead of creating one from scratch)
0tHvUntRkoI[/youtube]
but the files are broken but if you want i could give you this akuma If you are interested ask for the link
CvS Shin Lvl 2 Akuma...I make 3 models in 2007 one in CvS style, one in KOF style and 1 in SF3 but Enfady make this complete, I no make the KOF Shin Lvl2 Akuma for starting Tekken characters but maybe in the future I make this complete and my old Reptile KOF style

Y see in your topic a You Tube video, please add the link for see this one hacker long time ago hurt my PC and delet all my fieles but maybe this CvS Shin Lvl 2 Akuma is finalizing by other author

Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 12:01 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Asuka wrote:
Rampaging Demon..
Good amigo I aad this to the new Kazuya, really thanks for help me in this moves, maybe you like to make some sprites for Heihachi amigo

glad you like it amigo.. Very Happy
when you gonna release updated kazuya?
About heihachi, im not sure.. Because my drawing skill suck.. >_<
Back to top Go down
arose87

arose87

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 9:45 am

@asuka - you shall do as your told! lol j/k but I feel you should do a test sprite edit or something and see and how it turns out you may surprise yourself
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 10:05 am

What all i understood that you made 3 models of akuma and your pc was been hacked sorry ...
This is what i ment in my previous topic... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EhLEpxAM1c
Yay king is comming out!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 3:10 pm

Asuka wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Asuka wrote:
Rampaging Demon..

glad you like it amigo.. Very Happy
when you gonna release updated kazuya?
About heihachi, im not sure.. Because my drawing skill suck.. >_<
You are a good sprite editor amigo, you make to much Kazuya moves soon very soon I release this new Kazuya using the gameplay like Tekken series + SF X TK + CVS2
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 3:17 pm

jorge.timtim wrote:
What all i understood that you made 3 models of akuma and your pc was been hacked sorry ...
This is what i ment in my previous topic...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EhLEpxAM1c
Yay king is comming out!!
No this Shin Lvl2 Akuma is made by Failure long time ago, when the MK vs SF 3 is released the video not game is very famous this MK vs SF 3 video by PROXICICE in 2002, 2004 and 2006 the firts par is Ken vs Rayden the second is iconic Ryu vs Scorpion usin his Hdouken and Get over here and the third Shin Lvl2 Akuma (fan mde) vs Chamelon (using fan mde galery) but Shin Akuma is powerfull like Dragon Ball character can you belive if shin Lvl2 2 how much poser have much like Oni in SF4, well my Shin Lvl2 Akuma is other model not this amigo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken chuchoryu proyect
Page 29 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next