The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 Emptyby chancethegamer Today at 3:36 am

» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 Emptyby OldGamer Today at 1:48 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 Emptyby CARNAGE777 July 5th 2024, 10:13 pm

» I can’t add this life bar in for the life of me
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 Emptyby Barkodaxx July 5th 2024, 3:37 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken chuchoryu proyect

Go down 
+70
Dusdeus
grinderkiller1
Raziel
dapodapo01
ReddBrink
rj10018576
Cristianomelo
Aumio Khan
GTAGuy
mistermach
NinjaRyu
Mach3
zequi007
Johny Melavo
kanodoom
Anarky
Zed
Lows 9.0
Tsuyoi
12345rSTREET
Erroratu
Flowrellik
Mistah Jorge
ragnarok_333
KillaFiend127
RCT29
JohnSpider96
finchmul
DANY (spider boy)
brixteraytona
galactus
jagl
tank402
Nexus Gaming
arose87
animaraz
Enso
spidergoku
Ganbare-Lucifer
Shadman
Mazemerald
Dragon-Kid
Adminbot
Fightfan
SSGoku270
Segatron
arsène Lupin
narutojaja
kyoman
flammableking
wingnut
OGSymbiote
carpa5
Mr.Ketchup
Asuka
Kaios
YoungSamurai5
XXDreamBrotherXX
riklaionel
Carnage2099
H.U.G.E.2012
cravd
Ax
Toxin97
Hypersonic
volzzilla
ERror MACro32
Blagoy
NotDoom
chuchoryu
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Erroratu

Erroratu

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 2:58 pm

lol changing the subject right away...

Anyway,Ling Xiaoyus sprites are very good,i cant seem to find anything bad there

True Ogre on the other hand.....Slowing down the animation,and making his mouth open less would be perfect,right now he just jumps up and down with his mouth constantly opening
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 3:02 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Uhh Chuchoryu,you did steal other peoples sprites and make a mess about it there.............
No, some time one amigo from MFG (Fabry Taz) he give me some sprites for Paul he use Ken from SF but at the same time CvS Abstract make a Paul stance (the stance I have in my Paul but I have permission to use) I no know about it and I make all Paul sprites but CvS Abstract say me "you steal my sprites" but he never make other moves or all spriting, other case is for Jin Kazama I make all sprites for miself and he make in that time other stance and some punches and Kiack but my Jin is based in my Kazuya includig have all moves like my Kazuya (you can compare this) other case is for Heihachi he make other tances for his heichahi (he never continue to make sprites) but I make my Heihachi whit Ryu, Ken, Ryu and some moves from my Kazuya, he have some jealos of me, I make to much Tekken character in little time and he only make the Jin complete images in one year, I make in one year 10 character for Tekken 2 for SF4 in CPSIII and some edits (Moku Pac Man, Yuna, Huesitos, Akuma SFXTK, Ryu SFXTK, Akira Yuki and Kasumi DoA) compare the work amigo, he make sprites for money I make characters for fun and hobby

My Tekken character is based in SF or KOF character, I use the spriting from this 2 sagas and I no stolen any sprite for any authors, I give the credits all the time and I use permission if I need some sound, sprite ,code or anything for the project amigo, thanks for take this point amigo
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 4:38 pm

Yes Mugen is free
Spriting isnt mugen
Spriting is art
Art is not always free
Art can be sold
The reason people who called you a bitch got deleted(If there ever were any) is because they have been banned for what they said.
all i know that Saikoro told you its not worth doing something..i dunno what you wanted to do i dont remember,and you misread it,so it looked like he called you worthless or something
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 5:15 pm

Chuchoryu is doing a excellent work, sometimes people speaking about from intimidate way for to try
stop the mugen creator in your chars or stuffs.

don´t matter what many people says, we will never to stop our projects.

I WILL RELEASE ALL WHAT I WANT TO DO.

I WILL IGNORE BAD COMMENTS AND DON´T ANSWER IT.

I WILL SHARE ALL MY WORKS WITH ALL.

HA HA HA HA HAHHHHHAAAAA!

-------------------------------

YO VOY A LANZAR TODO LO QUE ME QUIERAS!

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 5:51 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
Uhh Chuchoryu,you did steal other peoples sprites and make a mess about it there.............
compare the work amigo, he make sprites for money I make characters for fun and hobby

jokers laugh 

That's why your the best, never mind how much you share and how much more you do, this reason alone makes you a true artist and a true fan.

:pbnj: 

Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 10:33 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Yes Mugen is free
Spriting isnt mugen
Spriting is art
Art is not always free
Art can be sold
The reason people who called you a bitch got deleted(If there ever were any) is because they have been banned for what they said.
all i know that Saikoro told you its not worth doing something..i dunno what you wanted to do i dont remember,and you misread it,so it looked like he called you worthless or something
really bring this again? its over dude..
If you're here just to make him misunderstand you n then leaving the project, just leave..
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 11:02 pm

chuchoryu is the BEST coz he made tekken characters!!
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:27 am

Im not making him leave the project or anything...
Gaaah,screw it,why am i even trying,you guys dont understand a thing i say anyway........
Whatever i say,it gets twisted out,or completely misunderstood.....
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 9:36 am

are you blind or what?
You already know that he leaves mfg cos that misunderstanding things n came here cos this is the safest place for him to continue the project w/o someone whining bout"finish ur bla2..Credit bla2"
if you starting that again, even just clearing bout saikoro words.. he will.. come on..
Just, dont bother n let him do whatever he want..
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 9:57 am

I dont think chuchoryu stole any sprites because when I 1st tried his chars is that almost all of kazuya's sprites are edited to make other tekken characters..
when I 1st played mugen the 1st question I asked my self is that is there any tekken chars and there is none.. he made my wish come true that is why Ihelp him in other tekken sprites...
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:25 am

Asuka and RCT,if you wanna discuss any of this PM me
I dont want to derail this topic any longer
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:48 am

No need to continue if you got my point..
ok guys, lets move on..
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 12:42 pm

soon I will help chuchoryu and make some tekken character sprites
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 2:59 pm

How many Tekken characters are left? like 10? tongue 
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 8:09 pm

don't need to discuss anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken chuchoryu proyect
Page 27 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next