The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sofia WIP
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Emptyby d4v1d Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Emptyby Barkodaxx Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» Eve Stellar Blade
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Emptyby Barkodaxx Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Sprites aren’t showing up in Fighter Factory Classic
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Emptyby Barkodaxx Yesterday at 8:37 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken chuchoryu proyect

Go down 
+70
Dusdeus
grinderkiller1
Raziel
dapodapo01
ReddBrink
rj10018576
Cristianomelo
Aumio Khan
GTAGuy
mistermach
NinjaRyu
Mach3
zequi007
Johny Melavo
kanodoom
Anarky
Zed
Lows 9.0
Tsuyoi
12345rSTREET
Erroratu
Flowrellik
Mistah Jorge
ragnarok_333
KillaFiend127
RCT29
JohnSpider96
finchmul
DANY (spider boy)
brixteraytona
galactus
jagl
tank402
Nexus Gaming
arose87
animaraz
Enso
spidergoku
Ganbare-Lucifer
Shadman
Mazemerald
Dragon-Kid
Adminbot
Fightfan
SSGoku270
Segatron
arsène Lupin
narutojaja
kyoman
flammableking
wingnut
OGSymbiote
carpa5
Mr.Ketchup
Asuka
Kaios
YoungSamurai5
XXDreamBrotherXX
riklaionel
Carnage2099
H.U.G.E.2012
cravd
Ax
Toxin97
Hypersonic
volzzilla
ERror MACro32
Blagoy
NotDoom
chuchoryu
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
ragnarok_333

ragnarok_333

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 8:58 pm

great work
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 11:06 am

Nice detail!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 3:18 pm

RCT29 wrote:
The Cross Art of Ogre is done I made 2 because of the shield it swiches from his left arm to his right arm the other animation his shield stays in his left arm

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Ogre_c11     Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Ogre_c12

the sprites kinda suck
Really thanks bro for make this animations for Ogre, very good amigo, well I see the Devil Jin new sprites amigo I use this for make the new debil jin but I no add the shoes only the chain for him amigo
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 8:12 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Really thanks bro for make this animations for Ogre, very good amigo, well I see the Devil Jin new sprites amigo I use this for make the new debil jin but I no add the shoes only the chain for him amigo

If you let me and if you can wait I can edit your devil jin 
and give you the sprites
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 24th 2013, 11:49 am

RCT29 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

If you let me and if you can wait I can edit your devil jin 
and give you the sprites
Well only I need to make the other new Kicks and punch like normal Jin amigo...I need to ask you some reallly important amigo, can you make the shoryuken for Seth? he need that move amigo

Thanks for support this project amigo

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 24th 2013, 11:53 am

Mishima Zaibatsu News! here is it Jun Kazama for Mugen like Heiachi and Jin have a diffrent SFF, Unknown have the special SFF for Jun now you only need to wait some time to see she in mugen
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 42y

More to come...
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 24th 2013, 11:08 pm

so sorry for asking again pls. don't get mad but are you going to wait for the sprites?...

and seth from street fighter right? I dont know if I can make that.. but Ill try.
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 1:28 am

I'm just wondering if you know how to make a mugen char that has a transformation coz it would be cool to see a jin char that can turn to Devil jin or akazuya turn to devil kazuya even jun turn to Unknown..
I'm just suggesting
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 2:11 pm

Jun Kazama looks great!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 5:37 pm

RCT29 wrote:
I'm just wondering if you know how to make a mugen char that has a transformation coz it would be cool to see a jin char that can turn to Devil jin or akazuya turn to devil kazuya even jun turn to Unknown..
I'm just suggesting
Well Im bad to code 2 chars in 1 for his reason I only make a separate characters, maybe I can make a extra code for Jin, Kazuya and Jun in Tag System, for example "Jin have a Devil Jin in the Tag and Jin can change imself for Devil Jin but using a special animation to see the tranformation, the same for Kazuya and Jun" this is I planing for this 3 characters a transformation...and for Ogre in Tag whit True Ogre

Dont Worry about Seth is only one question, but you like to make all Devil Jin new sprites you can do it amigo, but I need only to make the other sprites (ground kick and devil beam) Maybe you like to re-make my Devil stance (Kazuya devil form) mi amigo
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 5:50 pm

Mishima Zaibatsu News! here is it the main colors for Jun Kazam, maybe I change some colors
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 ZoTekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Vj0Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 QpfTekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 B74Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Yx2Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 6j1Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 90qTekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Py2Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Ti5Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 W9o

More to come...
Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 6:01 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Well Im bad to code 2 chars in 1 for his reason I only make a separate characters, maybe I can make a extra code for Jin, Kazuya and Jun in Tag System, for example "Jin have a Devil Jin in the Tag and Jin can change imself for Devil Jin but using a special animation to see the tranformation, the same for Kazuya and Jun" this is I planing for this 3 characters a transformation...and for Ogre in Tag whit True Ogre

Dont Worry about Seth is only one question, but you like to make all Devil Jin new sprites you can do it amigo, but I need only to make the other sprites (ground kick and devil beam) Maybe you like to re-make my Devil stance (Kazuya devil form) mi amigo

thanks ill try to finish devil jin as fast as I can and if you dont mind Ill add new attacks for devil jin..
and devil what stance do you like me to do?
and sorry but what do you mean by Seth is only one question ?
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 6:32 pm

RCT29 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

thanks ill try to finish devil jin as fast as I can and if you dont mind Ill add new attacks for devil jin..
and devil what stance do you like me to do?
and sorry but what do you mean by Seth is only one question ?

Thanks bro for make all new Devil Jin sprites, I wait for all to make the releoad Devil Jin amigo, the stance his very good and amazing amigo, the winds hare moe pitiful and the chain have the same aspect like Tekken 5, about Seth dont worry concentrate in Devil Jin amigo I wait for the spriting but take your time

Back to top Go down
RCT29

RCT29

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 6:38 pm

Ok no problem ill start when I get home from school
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 6:46 pm

RCT29 wrote:
Ok no problem ill start when I get home from school
Good amigo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken chuchoryu proyect
Page 21 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next