The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Phoenix's KH Project! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Phoenix's KH Project! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Phoenix's KH Project! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Phoenix's KH Project! Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Phoenix's KH Project!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

Phoenix's KH Project! Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! EmptyJune 21st 2014, 6:05 pm

Hello fellow Mugen players  What a Face  I am here to release some amazing news ^-^ I've decided I'm going to venture out and create my first ever Full Game Project! This is more of a learning experience for as well as a cool game for you Razz. Now as I said I want to try to learn as much as I can about Mugen (pretty much dedicated most of my time to this Project and time isn't really an issue XD) and this seems like a cool opportunity. At the moment I already know how to make basic stages and am currently learning to make characters (which is both difficult and easy at the same time). I may or may not make a screen pack depends on if I find a good one. As of now I'm not working on any characters (going to do one thing at a time) but am working on the stages. I've already released Traverse Town and Wonderland (both of which you can find links on my website) and have to make 11 more Razz. The only thing I really need help with is a name for the Project (something cool that suits the fighting aspect) which you can give suggestions which are very much appreciated. This is getting long XD for updates and releases you can visit my site http://phnxgaming.forumotion.com/! Thanks for your support/suggestions/etc.

-Phoenix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! EmptyJune 21st 2014, 6:17 pm

better be admin
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! EmptyJune 21st 2014, 9:55 pm

Of course you'll be Admin Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! EmptyJune 21st 2014, 9:58 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! EmptyJune 21st 2014, 10:23 pm

Haha of course Razz considering you were my first friend on MMV XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! EmptyJune 21st 2014, 10:25 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! EmptyJune 21st 2014, 11:31 pm

Nice! Good luck, it seems like you have a whole lot going for this!
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! EmptyJune 21st 2014, 11:53 pm

Navana wrote:
Nice! Good luck, it seems like you have a whole lot going for this!

Yeah a lot of work ^-^ but it is worth it I suppose. Learning is always fun to an extent plus I am good at being patient. This being my first project I believe it should be done well and precise. Razz
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! EmptyJune 26th 2014, 10:09 pm

As for my 100th post I shall update you all. I will be done with the stages soon.. then I may finally work on my characters. Razz Haha wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's KH Project!   Phoenix's KH Project! Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix's KH Project!
Page 1 of 1