The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reptile and Reptile Version 2 Release
Ask Navana! - Page 12 Emptyby dev Today at 12:26 pm

» Captain Britain MARVEL COMICS EARTH 616- WIP
Ask Navana! - Page 12 Emptyby Essex Today at 9:06 am

» The Most Fighting Game of All Time
Ask Navana! - Page 12 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» More Fun Comics #66 - The Spectre Stalks the Night!
Ask Navana! - Page 12 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 10:58 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ask Navana!

Go down 
+29
ELECTRO
gui0007
Ax
walruslui
Werewood
BlueSpiderX
Chris Nathan
SIRALEXBABY
the watcher
rodrigue
XxDragoulxX
volzzilla
Trololo
crosspotts1.0
Thrillo
Erroratu
Neochu-Hybrid
Enso
Theredragon
chuchoryu
flammableking
Bull Demon
Che Clarke
Asaku
DarthPhoenix99
Mistah Jorge
Red Hood
Navana
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

Ask Navana! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 1:44 am

HOW DID YOU GET STARTED WITH MUGEN??????AND WHAT INSPIRES YOU????YES WHAT DOES NAVANA...ENJOY...HOBBIES ETC??? HAHA MORE THAN ONE QUESTIONS...FOR ALL THE TIME YOU BEEN AWAY....
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 3:09 am

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
HOW DID YOU GET STARTED WITH MUGEN??????AND WHAT INSPIRES YOU????YES WHAT DOES NAVANA...ENJOY...HOBBIES ETC??? HAHA MORE THAN ONE QUESTIONS...FOR ALL THE TIME YOU BEEN AWAY....
I got into Mugen in 2010 by watching YouTube videos because I heard about a fighting game engine but I didn't know where to find it and all I could see was characters from different video games fighting each other. I watched "Shunt666"'s channel all the time. I finally found the program back in Summer of 2010 and started playing Mugen!

My inspiration is to just show that even though I can't animate anything, I can still push out some good work and I feel that is what keeps me going and also good people like all of you here on this forum!

My hobbies include writing, role playing, singing, dancing and creating stages and character ideas for Mugen!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 4:55 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 7:15 pm

ok let me see...?
Inspirations for the design of your character (and chuchoryu)?
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 7:24 pm

The inspiration on my original female character comes from the fact that I naturally love female characters more than male characters to begin with. I love characters that have a flirtatious / seductive personality to them and not to mention are very physical when they need to be. I would definitely say Anna Williams from Tekken is a good example of how my character is to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 7:29 pm

I see... I do have a crush on female characters too... but they're so many i can't decide wich one will be my female main character...
Giving you another question: Do you have any idea of why is Dan Hibiki is a fan favourite character (if you don't know him, it's that street fighter guy wich uses pink gi)?
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 7:35 pm

I know who Dan is.

I honestly do not understand why he is a fan favorite character to some people. I can understand Mugen creators giving him a better set of moves or characters being edited based by him in reference in order to create a fun character, but I never really found Dan a favorite for me. He's just someone who wears gi like Ryu and Ken but has a jokingly personality. In my opinion, he's only a favorite to those that find joke characters fun in fighting games. By joke character, I mean, a character that only specific people will play because they know that character is generally not as popular as some.
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 1:34 am

You like anna-stic characters ? . . whom would you choose as perfect match / boyfriend for Anna ?
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 1:37 am

@ Jorge . . oh yeah me too . .huh . .but I don't think there's a perfect demon-ess made for me . . lol
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 1:50 am

Bull Demon wrote:
@ Jorge . . oh yeah me too . .huh . .but I don't think there's a perfect demon-ess made for me . . lol
I'll be your demoness. Haha ;S
And I would choose Raven to be her boyfriend, from Tekken.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 9:41 am

I just posted my anime questions for you at "Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?" there:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5218p15-your-top-five-5-anime-if-you-are-were-into-that#61735

Here I am asking you other questions:
- Which Mortal Kombat game do you like the most? (I like MKII the most!)
- You can beat up other Mortal Kombat players......with which Mortal Kombat character(s)? (I am good with MKII Scorpion and Kung Lao)
- Your top five (5) horror movies? please post in here too:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4300-your-top-five-5-horror-movies
- Is chuchoryu your MUGEN hero? (chuchoryu is my MUGEN hero)
- Do you know how to swim?  and to dive?
- Your favorite own-made MUGEN stage?
- Your top five (5) MUGEN stage creators/authors?
- What is your favorite food and drink?
- Are in interested in some Chinese culture things? (I am a Chinese so I can be of any help on this heh)
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 3:53 pm

- Armageddon
- Tanya
- Yes, Chuchoryu is my mugen hero! lol.
- Yes I do know how to swim and dive.
- Monochromatic V2 by Me.
- Macaroni and Cheese and Coke!
- I would probably say I love the way the Chinese women dress elegantly, as I wish I could dress as pretty as them. <3
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 12:01 am

Does anyone have any questions for me? ~
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 12:05 am

just be patient, the questions will come in due time.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:48 am

Yo I still await for your answers to:
- Your Top Five (5) Anime? ( my questions to your reply at http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5218p15-your-top-five-5-anime-if-you-are-were-into-that#61735 )
- Your top five (5) horror movies? ( http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4300-your-top-five-5-horror-movies )
- Your top five (5) MUGEN stage creators/authors?

A new question:
- What is your most expensive toy of all toys that you have had? Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Navana!   Ask Navana! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Navana!
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next