The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll

Go down 
+7
Chimoru
XxDragoulxX
kokehackz
XXDreamBrotherXX
MERK_U
Bull Demon
Adminbot
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you all prefer to have Latest Topics module to scroll, or to have everything be stationary?
Let it scroll
Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll I_vote_lcap28%Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 7 ]
Keep topics stationary
Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll I_vote_lcap72%Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll I_vote_rcap
 72% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll Empty
PostSubject: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 29th 2014, 8:56 am

Chimoru wrote:
For god's sake, get rid of the scrolling Latest Topics window. I hate that thing. Make it stationary. Razz

This is taken from our feedback topic and thought it should be expanded on.

Do you all prefer to have Latest Topics module to scroll, or to have everything be stationary?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 29th 2014, 8:58 am

do not scroll it please . Keep it stationary . .Very Happy . .please keep latest 15 topics at least .

Last edited by bull demon on May 29th 2014, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post update)
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 29th 2014, 12:35 pm

Scroll please. Very helpful when you "log" & able to see what's going on in the forums (threads)...
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 29th 2014, 12:39 pm

ME72K_U wrote:
Scroll please. Very helpful when you "log" & able to see what's going on in the forums (threads)...
it wont disappear . .it will be there . .the question is do you want scrolling it or stationary ?
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 29th 2014, 12:42 pm

I know this...
It doesn't get in the "way" of anything for me. So I don't see a point in making it stationary. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 29th 2014, 12:53 pm

ok . .its your openion . .i wont say any thing about that . .I dont exactly have problem when i log in via cell phone . The text doesnt appear to be scrolling . But when i open MMV through pc . . The scrolling . . .i hate it . . I prefer stationary .
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 30th 2014, 1:43 am

Accidentally hit scroll but I'm voting not to scroll
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 30th 2014, 2:38 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Accidentally hit scroll but I'm voting not to scroll
. .the vote can be cancelled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 30th 2014, 3:06 am

There we go. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:41 am

yup . Very Happy . Hoping to see more votes in this section .
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 31st 2014, 9:16 am

Looking for more feedback on this; especially from Chimoru who inspired the question to begin with.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 31st 2014, 9:28 am

I think stationary is more efficient  Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll 670481599 , one look and you get all the information, there's no waiting to see appear the rest of the topics, or escapes the topic that interests you and you must wait it to appear again, of course if we don't talk about when the scrolling is getting slowly Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll 1340147569 

Pienso que estático es mas eficiente  Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll 670481599 , un vistazo y obtienes toda la información, no hay esperas para ver aparecer el resto de los temas, o se escapa el tema que te interesa y tienes que volver a esperarlo, por supuesto sin hablar de cuando el rotativo se vuelve lento  Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll 1340147569 
Back to top Go down
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 31st 2014, 11:58 am

i know that because of my being a newf*g here, i might not have much say, but i personally perfer stationary. if i miss something i want to check out on the latest topics, i have to wait for it to make its return (which feels like it takes forever <_>). just my 2 cents on the matter lol.

EDIT: i'd also like to ask what your guys' gimmik with profanity is here. some forums say none at all, while others don't care at all. i just would like to know how you guys are in that reguard so i know what i can and can't say kirby 
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 31st 2014, 4:37 pm

well, you know what I just voted...
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll EmptyMay 31st 2014, 6:03 pm

Oh god Make it steady!!!! Mad 

I hate it when the top line rols away becuse i was distracted, it hurts to wait for it to reapear  Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll 1340147569
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll   Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest topics: To scroll or not to scroll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next