The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement
KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! Emptyby vellrrarth Today at 7:31 am

» WIP Invisible Woman for MvC
KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! Emptyby malevka1 Today at 4:38 am

» Mortal Kombat Legacy: Remastered DEMO RELEASED!!!!
KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! Emptyby vellrrarth Yesterday at 3:40 pm

» 007 James Bond (Sean Connery version) wip by brucewayne74 for MMV
KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! Emptyby pseudoingles Yesterday at 1:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!

Go down 
+2
volzzilla
flammableking
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! Empty
PostSubject: KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!   KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! EmptyMay 11th 2014, 10:41 am

Here he is! ^^
KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! Full_646879-krumm_large_1300286195
NOTE: He is not this big, nor is he this color during gameplay. This is just a single-sprite preview. This character has combos, specials, and hypers. I hope you all enjoy playing as him, as I did spriting him. ^^
KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! 200_sKRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! Krumm
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qx3z94c86pi6dzj/Krum_MMV.zip

MOVESLIST:

Specials:

Gas
D, F, x/y/z

Scare
D, B, a/b/c

Super Pit Hair:
D, B, x/y/z

Bone Throw:
D, F, a/b/c

Flying Shoulder:
(Hold back, then hit forward+a/b/c)

Punch-Up Combo:
B, F, x/y/z

HYPERS:

GAS EXPLOSION:
D, F, a+b

GAS ATTACK:
D, B, x+y

THE KRUMM DRILL:
D, B, a+b

ROCK THROW:
D, F, x+y

SUPER FLYING SHOULDER:
(While in the air) D, F, a+b
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!   KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! EmptyMay 11th 2014, 2:57 pm

congrats flammable Smile i know how much you like this guy. will give feedback later

congrats to set555 to for another release for him
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!   KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! EmptyMay 11th 2014, 4:37 pm

I like him, even though it is not the kind of character that I have in mugen, attacks are good fun, good job.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!   KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! EmptyMay 12th 2014, 11:23 am

funny thanks KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! 670481599 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!   KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! EmptyMay 13th 2014, 2:25 am

congratulation for the release Smile
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!   KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! EmptyMay 13th 2014, 5:23 am

:'3 This is a great moment in Mugen history for me. ^^ Thank you guys for taking interest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!   KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! EmptyMay 13th 2014, 7:21 am

congratulations Cool also double check if there's a link under the day# on the MMV birthday post
to tell ya the truth im a bit relieved it was such a small project riiiggghhht if only speed were one of my features

JARRO77 wrote:
congratulation for the release Smile
thanks dude hows your new projects comin along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!   KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555! Empty

Back to top Go down

KRUMM from Aaahh! Real Monsters! RELEASED by Flammableking and Set555!
Page 1 of 1