The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken chuchoryu proyect

Go down 
+115
umbra
SUPERFERNANDOXT
CAMARAO
Shiri
Chris Monvel
JosephHynesVA
WWLChrisCore2
crosspotts1.0
Gabriel Hods
yolomate
plexo199
Helio
HastuneSakura
renatotro
Renz Tosaka
cormano
demunlawin
NamelessOnlinePlayer
bam77
Rafikator
IkuTronHD
chinchyboy
TheRedBeast
nedflandeurse
brucewayne74
SSonic
DrMix
Darthpool
empawk
CARNAGE777
Reincidence
ernes
LESSARD
Asaku
Fabry Taz
EvilestRyu
erickablond
kokehackz
BaganSmashBros
Varia the Hunter
Yunnin
bis1994
Fede X
Tradt-Production
Prince_Bren
shanri
skhsato123
thatbloke78
Doom
X
rj10018576
carpa5
btony89
Messiakei
rhiggatwat
Dark Rider
vellrrarth
Emeraldth20
dannyromeo21
Hentai Man
candido159
spidergoku
walruslui
aksssis
mugenbob
DukeNukem 2417
Segatron
Raziel
Tsuyoi
chuchoryu
OGSymbiote
volzzilla
tank402
Gladiacloud
Midnight-Son
kaczor787
BlueSpiderX
gui0007
malevka1
Werewood
Cobee
GarrettCreations
Ryuuken
Rain
GabrielBrendel
Irsis
DARK!!
Navana
KillaFiend127
unbuenamigotuyo
mistermach
Mazemerald
GTAGuy
Nexus Gaming
animaraz
gmspectre
Bull Demon
Red Hood
flammableking
Mr.Ketchup
Lows 9.0
Brahma Bull
gonzaLOL
Infidel22
Shadman
Ganbare-Lucifer
ragnarok_333
Zed
Ax
kanodoom
Mistah Jorge
arose87
galactus
Cristianomelo
119 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

what of the Boss and Sub boss wnat in the game?
Kazuya & Heihachi (Tekken)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_lcap0%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heihachi & Devil/Angel (Tekken 2)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_lcap0%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heihachi & Ogre/True Ogre (Tekken 3)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_lcap17%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Unknown & True Ogre (Tekken Tag)
 0% [ 0 ]
Jin & Heihachi (Tekken 4)
 0% [ 0 ]
Devil Jin & Jimpachi/Evil Jimpachi (Tekken5/Tekken 5 DR)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_lcap50%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Jin/Devil Jin & Azazel (Tekken 6/Tekken 6 FR)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_lcap17%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kazumi & Devil (Tekken 7)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_lcap16%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Helio

Helio

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyNovember 13th 2017, 2:48 am

chuchoryu wrote:

Any suggestions for more characters please comment

I think it would be awesome to have a Mech-Zangief Mugen char. Not only a grey Zangief spitting fire, but a robotic version of him. Similar to the hypers Electro did for his Zangief.
Back to top Go down
HastuneSakura

HastuneSakura

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyNovember 13th 2017, 3:07 am

chuchoryu wrote:
HastuneSakura wrote:
I would like to see Angel from Tekken on Mugen. I would also like to see Zafina from tekken as well. and I'd love to see Lili one you made for MUGEN to be realesed soon she has great sprites. Thanks for sharing with me
I have the characters you name, in beta version this 2018 I show the new Tekken chars and the new releases
Oh thats so cool cant wit till you realese the new characterz
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyNovember 13th 2017, 11:47 am

Helio wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

Any suggestions for more characters please comment

I think it would be awesome to have a Mech-Zangief Mugen char. Not only a grey Zangief spitting fire, but a robotic version of him. Similar to the hypers Electro did for his Zangief.
Good idea! yes I like the SF4 Zangief version of it, as you say no only grey version is not enough only doing pallete swap and ready a char, I see many Vilent Evil Orochi Saiyan Ryus whit this color changes XD, sure in 2018 I can doing this Mech Zangief in sprite style and gameplay
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyDecember 2nd 2017, 6:34 pm

You take suggestions? You wrote in the last page. I see so many amazing ideas that you have, and you are without a doubt my biggest Mugen Hero, and a very big creative inspiration to me.

I'm thinking about the suggestions. Because, I know you want to finish Street Fighter & Tekken world cast. Therefore, I wonder what you think of these characters;

First are some Final Fight love;

Damnd/Trasher - He was the first boss of the Final Fight, and is very iconic for that. He was playable in Final Fight Revenge, and would be a very cool character to see. You have a lot of creative freedom to make him unique too. Always wanted him.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Damnd10

Edi. E - Third boss and also playable in Final Fight Revenge. We need a cool looking police officer in mugen, and if he gets done, then we have one less FF boss out. Since you now make Abigail too, it's a dream for me to see them all finished. Cody SFA3 have some sprites for him already made as base.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Edi_e10

Belger - Last boss in Final Fight. I think that he should be without the wheelchair, since he don't need it. He is the true leader of the Mad Gear, so it would be very interesting to play as him. Also he has a crossbow, which can make him very unique too.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Belger10

El Gado - He was not a boss, but he was playable also in that Final Fight Revenge, so it would be cool to see him there also.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 El_gad10

Other not Final Fight -

Blade = Blade from Street Fighter the movie, the red soldier. He is Guile's brother (Gunloc), so that would be very cool to see.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Blade10

Kingpin = Big baddie from Marvel. He is the enemy of Daredevil and Spiderman, very important villain, no good version of him for Mugen exist, but many good sprite bases.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Kingpi10

Helena Douglas = From Dead or Alive, she is very cool. Have a very original moveset and would be very cool to have in Mugen.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Helena10

Zasalamel = Absolutley coolest Soul Calibur fighter I know. He is very important to the story of Soul Calibur, and he has a very cool weapon as the Grim Reaper. So, that would be very cool to see in your style.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Zasala10

Sammo Hung = I know you are a big fan of martial arts. Sammo Hung is like Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan, I know you know who he is. And since you made Bruce Lee and Ipman, maybe also Sammo Hung could be very cool.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Sammo_10

Machete = (Danny Trejo). He is also an older martial artist, but is better known for the very epic brutal Mexican sword fighter, Machete. I would be so very happy if this ever happens.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Machet10

That are my suggestions. If you like some of them, I hope you do. I know they are a lot, but that is why I hope some of them can be interesting to you and you can think of in some years.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyDecember 2nd 2017, 10:07 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
You take suggestions? You wrote in the last page. I see so many amazing ideas that you have, and you are without a doubt my biggest Mugen Hero, and a very big creative inspiration to me.

I'm thinking about the suggestions. Because, I know you want to finish Street Fighter & Tekken world cast. Therefore, I wonder what you think of these characters;

First are some Final Fight love;

Damnd/Trasher - He was the first boss of the Final Fight, and is very iconic for that. He was playable in Final Fight Revenge, and would be a very cool character to see. You have a lot of creative freedom to make him unique too. Always wanted him.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Damnd10

Edi. E - Third boss and also playable in Final Fight Revenge. We need a cool looking police officer in mugen, and if he gets done, then we have one less FF boss out. Since you now make Abigail too, it's a dream for me to see them all finished. Cody SFA3 have some sprites for him already made as base.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Edi_e10

Belger - Last boss in Final Fight. I think that he should be without the wheelchair, since he don't need it. He is the true leader of the Mad Gear, so it would be very interesting to play as him. Also he has a crossbow, which can make him very unique too.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Belger10

El Gado - He was not a boss, but he was playable also in that Final Fight Revenge, so it would be cool to see him there also.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 El_gad10

Other not Final Fight -

Blade = Blade from Street Fighter the movie, the red soldier. He is Guile's brother (Gunloc), so that would be very cool to see.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Blade10

Kingpin = Big baddie from Marvel. He is the enemy of Daredevil and Spiderman, very important villain, no good version of him for Mugen exist, but many good sprite bases.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Kingpi10

Helena Douglas = From Dead or Alive, she is very cool. Have a very original moveset and would be very cool to have in Mugen.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Helena10

Zasalamel = Absolutley coolest Soul Calibur fighter I know. He is very important to the story of Soul Calibur, and he has a very cool weapon as the Grim Reaper. So, that would be very cool to see in your style.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Zasala10

Sammo Hung = I know you are a big fan of martial arts. Sammo Hung is like Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan, I know you know who he is. And since you made Bruce Lee and Ipman, maybe also Sammo Hung could be very cool.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Sammo_10

Machete = (Danny Trejo). He is also an older martial artist, but is better known for the very epic brutal Mexican sword fighter, Machete. I would be so very happy if this ever happens.

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Machet10

That are my suggestions. If you like some of them, I hope you do. I know they are a lot, but that is why I hope some of them can be interesting to you and you can think of in some years.
Hello mr Ketchup! long time no see you, yes I acept much request for chars (today Menat and Gamora ar the number 1 and 2 of the most requested chars whit more of 1000 petitions for made) Im glad you consider me as your Hero I really apreciate and Im glad to inspire everyone in the world, you are one and this make me happy my dear camarade. So lets take your request whit my respective responses for it

Trasher, Edi. E, Belger and El Gado from Final Fight: Im a very big fan of this saga of games, Guy and Cody make his apareance in Street Fighter USA Cartoon, yes I recive petitions for this guys and the others like Carlos, Dean, Roxy, Abigal (2018 january release) and much more, I really need this ones not only for acomplish the Street Fighter Mugen is for nimations and did not the 10000 edits of the same Ryu, this are so litle slow in work but I promise to show Final Fight chars in CvS2 sprites style I have Poison and Roxy, some sprites of Trasher my favorite boss here

Blade from Street Fighter the Movie: ist very interesting this character, only 2 edist for mugen around the world using the same movie sprites, but dont worry I have him in CvS2 sprites made by me, I show C. sawada in the street fighter section, is the most close for acomplish the Street Fighter Legacy game, the current list of the Street Fighter is this for the game including the Movie guys
Street Fighter One: Ryu, Ken, Geki, Gen, Birdie, Joe, Mike, Lee, Adon, Eagle and Sagat

Street Fighter II (ALL VERSIONS): Chun Li, Guile, Dhalsim, Blanka, E. Honda, Blanka, Zangief, Balrog, Vega, M. Bison, Cammy, Fei Long, Dee Jay, T. Hawk and Akuma

Street Fighter Zero/Alpha all series: Guy, Dan, Evil Ryu, Rolento, Sakura, Cody, R. Mika, Juni, Juli, Karin and Yun

Street Fighter EX: Kairi, Makoto, Allen, Nanase, Garuda, Pullum Purna, Darun Mister, Area, Doctrine Dark, Blair Dame, Sharon, Skullomania, Vulcano Rosso, Ace, alpha and omega

Street Fighter 3 all series: Alex, Makoto, Ibuki, Yang, Elena, Oro, Necro, Twelve, Urien, Hugo, Remy, Q and Gill

Ultra Street Fighter IV: El Fuerte, Abel, Rufus, C. Viper, Seth, Gouken, Juri Han, Hakan, Oni, Poison and Decapre

CAPCOM vs SNK: Shin Akuma

Street Fighter Mouse Generation: Shun

Street Fighter V: Laura, F.A.N.G., Rashid, Necalli, Ed, Kolin, Abigail, Menat and Seku

all for the game

Kingpin from Daredevil/Spiderman series: so I work in some Marvel guys and girls, this is the second time for Kingpin, but really we need it in more CvS2 sprites or MvC sprites, maybe this take me some time but I promise this one in the future

Helena Douglas from DoA: not much ask for DoA char but I really want DoA chars and Rumble Roses chars I have some in internet avaliables for play others in proggres, Helena, Kasumi, Lei Fang and Hitomi are comming this 2018 whit upgrade of Ryu Hayabusa and Zack

Zasalamel from Soul Calibur: I recive many petitions for this ones all series and all char, but is the first time I take this request for Zasalamel, is very powerfull and very intimidating character, I want to not so soon but I promise to doing him in a future for acomplish Tekken vs Soul Calibur game

Sammo Hung: Im not only fan of martial arts, I practice every day of my life martial arts in mexico, yes I have Ip Man, Bruce Lee and some sprites for Jet Li and offcourse Sammo Hung and Jackie Chan are planning for play in mugen whit his ttecniques they have for a fun play whit everyone of theme

Machete!: Im not much fan of him but is a chicano person, my brother very like him maybe I delay much this one in a future but I really want to make for made a animation of Machete in the Walking Dead or some creepe rare episode, all this ideas comming many times in my mind XD

so I hope this response some of your answer in this topic bro, Im sure you have more ideas as I do, so thanks for ask and as I say ever...

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyDecember 2nd 2017, 11:12 pm

I am very happy that you like them too! And for the very awesome response, I loved it. I'll comment more for it. You are like a machine. "Mecha-Chuchoryu". It is the inner struggle which is the hardest battle, and it seems like you win of it, and that is the best part. Keep on being yourself, for you are awesome bro!

Final Fight; That is very cool. I'm glad that you like the characters and believe they are worth a shot. Trasher/Damnd is also my favourite FF boss, so that is very good news for him.

Blade & the Street Fighter Legacy; That is a very big list. I know that will take a lot of time, and I wish you best of luck, and I will be looking forward to it. I wonder how unique you will create Retsu, he is my favourite SF1 character. Also, I really like the Menat sprites and Laura sprites, so they will be a very fun gift when they come out.

Kingpin; I'm very happy to hear this. He is my favourite bad guy in Marvel. I also like Ghost Rider & Wolverine, but they are already in Mugen, but I miss Kingpin, so I'm very happy that you want to take a look at him later.

Helena & DoA; Yes. Dead or Alive is a series I like very much, next to Tekken and Street Fighter. We need more fighters, it's true. For now, I think Helena is most important, and maybe Jan Lee, Lei-Fang and Bass.

Zas/Soul Calibur; Yes, I remember that project. I'm sure it can wait a little to when you have time, so that is fine. It's so big that project alone, haha.

Sammo; Jackie Chan too!? That is epic. I knew you did martial arts, so that is great. You have real fire and passion for fighting spirit, so that is perfect!!! Very glad that Sammo gets respect, he is also one of my heroes.

Machete; Hahaha. Yes, I can understand this, but I think he is very badass and would work well for Mugen. I think Machete meets Geese Howard, that would be very very epic. Both are crazy, but different crazy.

Yes, I have a lot of ideas, I can bring more if you want. Do it the same style as the previous ones. They are only ideas, so it could be fun. Also maybe you like more of them too, so that's cool. I see you write Rumble Roses. That is very obscure/rare. I also see, many months back that you had some "Strides 2 Glory", so that surprised me, but is very cool. I can try to find some rare ones. Also, only from fighting games, or other video game genre is fine too?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 3:01 am

"Jackie Chan & Sammo Hung & Yuen Biao" is my favorite martial artists/actors trio! Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Desism33

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Hqdefa14
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 4:01 am

Werewood wrote:
"Jackie Chan & Sammo Hung & Yuen Biao" is my favorite martial artists/actors trio! Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Desism33

Same for me!! Smile
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 8:40 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:
Werewood wrote:

Same for me!! Smile
Me too!!! maybe not so soon Jackie but I work in one CvS Jackie Chan

Hello paisanos! so this is the first week of the aer and I have new releases for Mugen

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Claudio_Seraino_by_chuchoryu_edithttps://www.sendspace.com/file/gjuehk
Special Thanks to LeyanG, he made the firts one I revamp the character

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Jin_Kazama_by_chuchoryuhttps://www.sendspace.com/file/gcfaoq

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Lili_by_chuchoryu???

More to come...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyJanuary 13th 2018, 2:25 pm

So I add a sub boss and boss battle, what is your favorite for the game? and why? mine is Jimpachi is one of the most powerfull warriors of the game very equal to Akuma in SF series, so I need to read about your opinions in this roster game for the future upgrade

More to come...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyApril 18th 2018, 7:02 pm

So long time I no add info, but now Im glad to tell everyone, my brother is recovery himself but he suffer a lot of pain, but now the danger is out and we starting again. So for celebrate here some new chars

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Kazuya_B_by_chuchoryuhttps://www.sendspace.com/file/xma66w

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyApril 18th 2018, 9:34 pm

nice! realmente una sorpresa novamente, ogre y heihachi son muy inolvidables por causa de tekken 3.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyJune 17th 2018, 1:29 am

Hello camarades! here the Tekken Demo #2 is avaliable now, using new gameplay and the new Tekken 7 stages its finally here Demo#2 (Demo#1 its from 2012)

Tekken Demo #2: https://mega.nz/#!XXwknB4b!c_fNy_VoenfSnTlT6vFLYNsTDvoubzT-O-Fck2PCdVw

If you want to support me on Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/chuchoryu

More to come...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyJuly 26th 2018, 8:07 pm

Hello camarades! so I revamp other more Tekken chars, Jack, Paul, King, Anna and Devil are comming in very new style so now the turn is for Jack-2

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Jack_2_by_chuchoryuTekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Jack_2_by_chuchoryu2Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Jack_2_by_chuchoryu3Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Jack_2_by_chuchoryu4Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Jack_2_by_chuchoryu5Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Cv_S_Jack_2_by_chuchoryu6

Enjoy!

More to come...
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 EmptyJuly 26th 2018, 8:10 pm

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 670481599 Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 670481599 Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 670481599 Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 670481599 sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 49 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken chuchoryu proyect
Page 49 of 55Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next