The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
If I could personalize Brawl's roster, here's who I would take out, and who I'd replace them with! Emptyby xcheatdeath Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» Fatal Fury Vs. Street Fighter
If I could personalize Brawl's roster, here's who I would take out, and who I'd replace them with! Emptyby Frank.1984 Yesterday at 5:29 am

» Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated
If I could personalize Brawl's roster, here's who I would take out, and who I'd replace them with! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 14th 2024, 7:31 pm

» Feilin Release - Yungmie update
If I could personalize Brawl's roster, here's who I would take out, and who I'd replace them with! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 14th 2024, 7:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

If I could personalize Brawl's roster, here's who I would take out, and who I'd replace them with!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

If I could personalize Brawl's roster, here's who I would take out, and who I'd replace them with! Empty
PostSubject: If I could personalize Brawl's roster, here's who I would take out, and who I'd replace them with!   If I could personalize Brawl's roster, here's who I would take out, and who I'd replace them with! EmptyApril 24th 2014, 6:24 am

REMOVE:

Lucas
Toon Link
Pokemon Trainer
Sonic
Diddy
Olimar
Falco
Wolf

ADD:

King K. Rool
Waluigi
Shadow-Mario
Whittle
Black Shadow
Krystal
Bomberman
Captain Skull
Back to top Go down

If I could personalize Brawl's roster, here's who I would take out, and who I'd replace them with!
Page 1 of 1