The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) Empty
PostSubject: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) EmptyApril 19th 2014, 3:02 am

IM NOT ABANDONING ANY OF MY 3 PROJECTS BY STARTING THIS ONE AND OF COURSE I WILL WORK ON OTHER PROJECTS AFTER RELEASING BETA VERSION OF THIS ONE. EVERYONE SAYING HE IS TOO BIG WILL BE PROMPTLY SHOT.
Where was i? Or, right. So, i finally got model of Other M Ridley and decided to start working on him!..but i kinda lack ideas of his moveset other than classic stuff he had, so, i need your ideas.
To prove that im working on him:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And to prove that Meta Ridley isn`t abandoned either (not final version of palettes of course):
Right now, i stopped at his basic attacks. Also, he is bigger than samus this time!..kinda...

Last edited by BaganSmashBros on May 10th 2014, 11:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bagansmashbros.deviantart.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) EmptyApril 24th 2014, 10:09 am

looking really good bagan. i love it like i love all of your works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) EmptyApril 29th 2014, 10:03 am

volzzilla wrote:
looking really good bagan. i love it like i love all of your works Very Happy
Thanks.
Sorry, i forgot to post updates.
Update 1:
Can you see me? Maybe i`m HERE, maybe i`m HERE, who knows?
-Now he can turn invisible until he will run out of stamina (it won`t deplete if he isn`t attacking and isn`t attacked);
-All of basic movement states is done.
Update 2:
TOASTY!
-Added 2 counter attacks - ground counter and aerial counter (works as a throw if opponent is close);
-Finished win, lose, time over, taunt, intro and block animations and states;
-Replaced Camo meter sprites.
Update 3:
Unforgiving Cold palette will make sure you will regret about not beating him fast enough. It doesn`t forgives even a single mistake.
-Now "Rage" meter (i will change name for it if i will get something better than "bloodlust" for it) that allows him to use hyper similar to "Regnum Dei" that Feral Chaos uses;
-Added "Malevolent Spirits" palettes and few extra palettes. Palettes 7-11 will allow him to regenerate that metter, so, they act as time trial challenge for you since AI will use "Deus Iratus" as fast as possible, which will become OHKO since AI will perform it flawlessly;
-Finished light punch.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) EmptyApril 29th 2014, 4:50 pm

great work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) EmptyMay 7th 2014, 10:42 am

Everything other than that hyper at the end of the video can be used by any version of this characters. This hyper called "Virtus Inanis" (translate it by yourself if you want from Latin) and can be used only after this meter/gauge in the corner of the screen is fully filled. Then, this One-Hit KO attack can be used to end match by returning everyone on the arena except for "Ridley" himself back to the Void. It can be used only when using black palette, which turns on his "Chaos Incarnate" mode, which gives him extra attacks (will be fully completed when full version will be released, for now only this hyper is exclusive to this mode) and properties/attributes like regenerating meter/gauge i mentioned. Everything shown in the video isn`t THE ONLY things i`ve done for now, its just part of them. And his voice is sometimes inconsistent even through it uses voice from the same guy and i forgot to remove "I will crush you!" from normal Ridley.
Thanks to Evil_Lis/EvilLis for that purple Void effect.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) EmptyMay 7th 2014, 2:45 pm

loved the video Smile and that last hyper was beyond epic Very Happy

thanx for sharing  BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) 311127478 
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) EmptyMay 8th 2014, 11:30 am

Very Happy 
thanks i like  BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) 670481599 
Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) EmptyMay 10th 2014, 11:04 am

This is his "Deus Iratus" ("Wrathful God") ex-hyper. If performed succesfully, he will do that. If not, then he will do a lot less slashes and end with his throw. And succesfully performed version of this ex-hyper becomes One-Hit Kill attack since its impossible to survive getting stabbed into face AFTER GETTING SOMEONE`S ARM THROUGH STOMACH/ABDOMEN/whatever. It won`t deplete your rage meter if it fails to connect, but otherwise, if you have good reaction time, it is a good way to end 1vs1/2vs1 match.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) EmptyMay 11th 2014, 8:56 am

another epic hyper. this character is going to be amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)   BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14) Empty

Back to top Go down

BSB Ridley (ZM) (currently in early beta state, last updated 10.05.14)
Page 1 of 1