The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Leak photo from new SSB game Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Leak photo from new SSB game Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Leak photo from new SSB game Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Leak photo from new SSB game Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Leak photo from new SSB game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
flammableking

flammableking

Leak photo from new SSB game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 8th 2014, 6:38 pm

This is all great and wonderful and all that crap... But, their focus on Pokemon is taking up valuable space on the roster, which I heard will already be smaller than Brawl's... I won't be impressed until Wario not only returns, but has his awful moveset fixed. Nintendo really trolled Wario fans with the poor excuse for said character, we are suckered into using because of the fact that it represents our favorite dark hero...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 8th 2014, 6:44 pm

Also, really hoping King K. Rool or Shadow-Mario can make the roster this time... Oh, and R.O.B. Had better return, as well.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 8th 2014, 6:48 pm

kanodoom wrote:
flammableking wrote:
This is all great and wonderful and all that crap... But, their focus on Pokemon is taking up valuable space on the roster, which I heard will already be smaller than Brawl's... I won't be impressed until Wario not only returns, but has his awful moveset fixed. Nintendo really trolled Wario fans with the poor excuse for said character, we are suckered into using because of the fact that it represents our favorite dark hero...

Well, i don't know, King, i'm a neutral, so i can't tell which one will be. I could tell that Wario will come back, but i just can't tell when though. Better wait until we see him return. Also, i heard that Snake will not return, because the fact of the matter that the Metal Gear Solid character will replace Solid Snake, but i'm not so sure if this is true or not, cause i don't know it, yet. What makes you so sure about Wario not coming back, King?

Until he returns, I will be concerned about him returning... They took alot of heat for the awful Wario in Brawl... If they seriously sink so low as to resolve the issue by removing him entirely, instead of simply fixing him up to fight like... Ya know... Himself... Then, I will be very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 8th 2014, 7:02 pm

kanodoom wrote:
I am not surprised at all, my friend. I don't know what outcome will be though. XP

Yeah, they hit us in the face with what they did to Wario, but he was still in the game, he was still playable... Removing him after breaking me down to the mentality of, "I'll just suffer with it," would add insult to injury... If he returns... STRICTLY! No farting; no biting; no hitting people with his butt; no shaking his butt; and no glitchy movements... Hear me, Nintendo?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 9th 2014, 2:20 pm

Who would you want in there? ^^
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 9th 2014, 2:25 pm

Waluigi ^^ (poor waluigi, it never had his own game  No )
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 9th 2014, 2:40 pm

My favorites from Brawl:

Wario (My favorite character from Nintendo since childhood.)

Mr. Game & Watch (He caught my attention in Melee because he's a 2D shadow that beeps and shape-shifts into different kinds of elements from games that appeared on the Game & Watch... He's absolutely creative and interesting to me! Such an original and complex fighting style, yet such a simple design. ^^)

R.O.B. (Never heard of this guy until Brawl, but let me tell ya... He's cool! When you play as R.O.B., you're playing as a video game console!)

King Dedede (Given my love for mallets, I've loved this guy since I first laid eyes on him, back when the N64 still had games coming out for it. I've been dying to see this guy power through opponents since Melee came out, and I have to say that he plays alot like I thought he would. I am not disappointed. ^^)

Bowser (I was blown away when I saw him in Melee. I couldn't believe they added him. I love Bowser's design. ^^)

Meta-Knight (Awesome mask; great wing span; amazing sword skills; killer shoes; all in a small size! I love Meta-Knight. ^^ He's really neat. OvO)

Ice Climbers (The first character(s) I had ever played as in Melee. And, how could I resist?? 2 faces in the same character slot? I'm game! Very Happy But, then I found out they both have mallets... I felt as though Nintendo may have been spying on me by this point. o.o But, yeah... I love the Ice Climbers. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 9th 2014, 2:45 pm

My least favorites from Brawl:

Lucas (Just a blonde Ness... Should have been a skin...)

Toon Link (Young Link all over again... Just Link only smaller with a higher voice...)

Falco (Fights just like Fox and Wolf...)

Wolf (Fights just like Fox and Falco...)

Lucario (Has an awkward fighting style, and he should have been Mewtwo...)

Olimar (I like the character in Pikmin... But, he's crippled in Brawl...)

Sonic (Liked the character for years, and I still do... But, he's too weak, and too difficult to control for me.)
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 9th 2014, 2:55 pm

jorge.timtim wrote:
Waluigi ^^ (poor waluigi, it never had his own game  No )

Well, because of him not having his own game, they don't really have much to work with. ^^;; I think they should put him in there, and let him use objects from games that he has starred in, though. ^^ Such as Mario Party, Mario Golf, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, and whatever else I may be forgetting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 9th 2014, 3:02 pm

I dont understand, for why nintendo no add Ryu Hayabusa (nintendo version) in his smash bros? I think this is good for this game, the old items, the shurikens, the villians and tne stages
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game EmptyApril 9th 2014, 9:52 pm

Wow, that was a quite unexpected newcomer, and BRING BACK CAPTAIN FALCON !!! (altough i don't have any PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox360, PSVita and Wii U)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leak photo from new SSB game   Leak photo from new SSB game Empty

Back to top Go down

Leak photo from new SSB game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next