The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 4:11 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )

Go down 
+5
BlueSpiderX
gonzaLOL
Lows 9.0
crosspotts1.0
Ax
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) Empty
PostSubject: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 1st 2014, 1:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://i.imgur.com/SASoDFf.png

Okay, it's official! I found some bases that will now make it possible to make this character similar to my sprite edit with just minor editing. I have planned for this character some solid moves all ready drawn up. Everything is set to go and all the materials are ready. The parts are from Sonic the hedgehog, some anime girl character I never heard of and my bomberman frankensprite edit. I hope this Bomberman will be more flexible than the others currently out there right now.

Expect to see more progress next week!  

drop da bomb 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 1st 2014, 2:18 am

cant wait
Back to top Go down
Lows 9.0

Lows 9.0

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 1st 2014, 7:21 am

Wow, i like bomberman, good luck ax!
Back to top Go down
http://allmugenstuff.blogspot.com.br/
gonzaLOL

gonzaLOL

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 1st 2014, 7:36 am

interesting can not wait
 BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) 2800933067 BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 6th 2014, 11:46 pm

I'm really excited about this! Especially now since I just started downloading the soundtrack to of Bomberman 64.

https://i.imgur.com/Q3LNXfZ.png

I just remembered to all the awesome content that the game had. I recently watched a video where you can dress up bomberman in armor and stuff in bomberman 64 and have intense vs battles with friends or cpu's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HgY0DG_if0
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 7th 2014, 12:41 am

Ax wrote:
I'm really excited about this! Especially now since I just started downloading the soundtrack to of Bomberman 64.

https://i.imgur.com/Q3LNXfZ.png

I just remembered to all the awesome content that the game had. I recently watched a video where you can dress up bomberman in armor and stuff in bomberman 64 and have intense vs battles with friends or cpu's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HgY0DG_if0

LOL, his legs at the last frame.  BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) 311127478 
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 9th 2014, 1:24 pm

affraid  .. bomb
wow  BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) 670481599 is good an impresive.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 9th 2014, 4:18 pm

Please continue working on this, Ax! O.O
Back to top Go down
CyberCommanderCyprus

CyberCommanderCyprus

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 9th 2014, 6:32 pm

Dude I can't wait! I am starting a Bomberman also! Working on the moveset now!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 9th 2014, 9:32 pm

CyberCommanderCyprus wrote:
Dude I can't wait! I am starting a Bomberman also! Working on the moveset now!

Oh No! Seriously?!  BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) 2399657483 

Man I have bad timing. If yours is better than mine then I hate to use my time making one if I am gonna end up downloading and using your better release of Bomberman.

I just hope I prefer my own personally so that I won't regret using up all this time to make this. I rather other creators make characters for me to play with than I make them for myself.  tongue 

@cravd,

Thanks. It was hard to find a working base for the character. It still requires extra work to make it fit well together.

@flammableking,

I will try to. Lately I've been updating my old wips so its been hard to come back and finish this new one. Right now I am on the falling down and get hits. The blocking is complete. Not much else now though  BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) 670481599 
Back to top Go down
SuperVerse

SuperVerse

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 10th 2014, 2:59 am

Man this is cool, I'm also a fans of Bomberman!
Back to top Go down
CyberCommanderCyprus

CyberCommanderCyprus

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 10th 2014, 6:08 pm

Ax, don't stress over it  Laughing I just started also and I'm just basing it on the fighting game so we can both make our versions! drop da bomb 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) EmptyApril 10th 2014, 11:20 pm

yeah i know though i just hate the fact that i all ready did a lot of work that now i have to continue. Making characters takes away a lot of time.

@SuperVerse,

Bomberman 64 is really one of the best and most underrated games out there. The versus mode alone is up there with smash bros imo. It's just that deep and intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )   BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom ) Empty

Back to top Go down

BOMBERMAN - WIP for Mugen ( Custom )
Page 1 of 1