The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
SUPER MARIO - RELEASED Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
SUPER MARIO - RELEASED Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
SUPER MARIO - RELEASED Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
SUPER MARIO - RELEASED Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SUPER MARIO - RELEASED

Go down 
+12
spidergoku
cravd
Shining
Erroratu
animaraz
thefranchise03
Lord Sinistro
Darkmasao2
chuchoryu
Nexus Gaming
Ax
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

SUPER MARIO - RELEASED Empty
PostSubject: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 9:23 am

SUPER MARIO - RELEASED

SUPER MARIO - RELEASED O6Z7wQQ
https://i.imgur.com/O6Z7wQQ.gif

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d8dsvdlc7v0cimd/mario.zip

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d8dsvdlc7v0cimd/mario.zip

A custom Mario loosely based on Warner's Luigi art style and Shinroyga. This version is a mixing of various Mario's games. Enjoy!  mario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8WIxEI6BY0

Last edited by Ax on March 16th 2014, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 9:52 am

cool
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 10:11 am

Thanks.

I really enjoyed this wip and I rarely like doing work  tongue 

The hardest part was the sounds, I had no idea it would take me so long.

I may add more basic attacks in the future. I have 2 new ideas in mind but they aren't enough to add into the character.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:16 pm

I just love seeing these 3 together!  SUPER MARIO - RELEASED 311127478 

SUPER MARIO - RELEASED LVUpYjp
*Shoulder tap*

SUPER MARIO - RELEASED HCiePoL

jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 2:58 pm

Mario looks really mad Mario has to look a little happy
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 2:59 pm

Oh!...is release...COOL¡¡¡

I hope you make Mewtwo or Ice Climbers or Waluigi or Pata Pata or Ganondorf or Pit....or TMNTurtles (I really like one)

Bravo!

Last edited by chuchoryu on March 14th 2014, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkmasao2

Darkmasao2

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 3:03 pm

Super Masao Released Now.........
Now You Likes To Super Masao?
Back to top Go down
http://darkmasao2.webs.com/
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 4:59 pm

man this char is very bad it is Warner luigi with the same mario head on every sprite also

his standing light kick is a corner infinite with 0 startup and recovery. Not to mention that his jab makes him travel over half screen distance

man i dont know what happening with you Ax but you should really stop releasing awful chars
Back to top Go down
thefranchise03

thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 5:42 pm

Lord Sinistro wrote:
man this char is very bad it is Warner luigi with the same mario head on every sprite also

his standing light kick is a corner infinite with 0 startup and recovery. Not to mention that his jab makes him travel over half screen distance

man i dont know what happening with you Ax but you should really stop releasing awful chars

Geez, do you ever come on here and say anything positive? I'm just saying.. It seems like the only posts you make are negative ones towards someone's creations. Is that the only time you post anything is to talk shit about someone's creation? You're good. We get it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 6:00 pm

why would i post something positive when there is nothing that is positive about this char and also im just telling that he keep releasing bad char
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 6:15 pm

Sinistro, you chars are too too too basic ¿What face are you for say "this char is very bad"

Sinistro, recuerda que el 90% de tus personajes nunca llegaron siquiera a beta, son alfas de bajisimo nivel ¿Con que cara puedes decir "Es un personaje verdaderamente malo"? Mejor dedicate a corregir tus propias creaciones que buena falta les hace.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 6:28 pm

i did not make any char
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 6:38 pm

Lord Sinistro just ignore ax and his chars,he is probably making them like this on purpose just to get attention
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 7:04 pm

Lord Sinistro wrote:

I appreciate your honest feedback. Just for the record I made no secret that I used Warner's Luigi as a base for this character.

Not everyone will like this character and that's okay.

But if you would like to know,

I made his jab intentionally like this to resemble the super mario games as mario is known to run and jump at the same time when breaking bricks, sometimes at incredible distances as seen in his early games. Many decisions were made to resemble the old style of play while others were done to help the character fight in general. His kick attack is loosely based on mario's kicking koopa shell though it was modified to make it similar to SMW's cutscene where Mario can kick with both legs horizontally at castles. The physics were kept but the kick stayed the same to shell kicking and mario 64.

The kicking shell special was made to look different so the animations wouldn't be repetitive like the standing kick attack. I never played mario soccer but I hope it resembles it for this attack.  Laughing 

I may try and fix the infinite problem(s) in the future but for now I'm gonna leave it like this for a while to pursue more characters (about 30 more) for mugen. You're welcome to update Mario and release your own version here or anywhere else you would like to. I'm completely opensource and you don't even have to credit me either, It's not necessary.

@chuchoryu,

A TMNT? I don't think Mario likes turtles at all  lol! 

I will for sure do a Mewtwo though, I can promise you that one!

I may consider the rest of your list after I get through my current one. I have too many projects that I started and I need to complete these rosters between helping others with their wips and forum work. It's really time consuming  pale

@animarez, he's not the same lord sinestro, his name confused me to in the past. He just has an identical name to that creator.

@Darkmasao2,

Is Super Masao Mario's doppelganger?  mario mario

@cvs artist,

I wanted to make Mario distinguishable from Luigi so I wanted to make the eyerbrows thicker like in some of his appearances to tell them more apart and give a difference between him and Luigi. I cut a few pixels in height difference and added a few for his waist and even changed the head position as well as the shape of the face and nose.

Recently I came across a video that portrayed Mario as an angry man and I like this personality version for mario.

Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMSQNVhMqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcxW_ciP5R4

He even has that angry look on his face in a lot of pictures. Keep in mind he is Italian  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 8:09 pm

beautiful Mariooooo  clap thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER MARIO - RELEASED   SUPER MARIO - RELEASED Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPER MARIO - RELEASED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next