The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+ Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+ Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+ Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+ Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
duracelleur

duracelleur

Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+ Empty
PostSubject: Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+   Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+ EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 5:23 pm

Ok. Almost 3 weeks of tweaking, editing, researching for this -many times requested character to edit-.
So what's this "ReHyped" crap? Just a fun and original touch to a mugen character that deserves it.

Ryuuken (by aZCal) went to be a basic ToSix edit but the crazy I am finally decided to practically re-do/revamp everything.
The sprites base was good for a start, but everything else were a 'beautiful' dockyard.
The first thing to do was to make a new stance, I am not the best spriter as Balthazar or Diepod but I'm satisfied with the frankensprited one I did. Once the stance done, as I always say, I used my brain to move on and gave the character everything I could.
Changed his voice for Mitsurugi's japanese voice from Soul Calibur 2.
And made a bunch of new specials and hypers based on : Infinite's edits (Takuma, Rock, ShenWoo, Nash), Chang's Sokaku, Kdng's Unkoman, HM's Moko... my work would be nothing without their work.
Mr Infinite gave me a hand with pals which are too hard to do for my colorblinded eyes. Hope to see more palettes...

Screens :
Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+ Ryuuken01

Spoiler:

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTnBrMdVAX8

Download : duracelleur.com/mugen
Back to top Go down
https://duracelleurxmugen.blogspot.fr

Sabaki Ryuuken -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+
Page 1 of 1