The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
problem in the googlecrome ...help-me Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
problem in the googlecrome ...help-me Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
problem in the googlecrome ...help-me Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
problem in the googlecrome ...help-me Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

problem in the googlecrome ...help-me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

problem in the googlecrome ...help-me Empty
PostSubject: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 7:59 am

problem in the googlecrome ...help-me 2399657483 Hello friends , is one month I'm having problems with my favorite navigator googlecrome , I can not log here on the site , already uninstalled and installed novamante and persisite problem, what happens is underlined words that appear on the site which move the mouse to create advertisements, and the site does not load the images too, it asks me to login, I put User password and it reloads the page opens in the home of the site , hence I choose another page of the website to go, and I 'm logged out again , detail this occurs only same on the site mugenmultiverse . problem in the googlecrome ...help-me 791114321
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 3:07 pm

I have the same problem!! I have checked all the allowed actions, I deactivated every extension of the program..Nothin happened!!
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 3:28 pm

Hello guys, try this:

clean your navigator cache, sessions & cookies and log in again

If you don't know where is this option, menu\ tools\clean navigation data or similar (sorry, my chrome language is spanish)

shortcut:  Ctrl+shift+del

in the combobox  select "from the beginning of time"

and check 2nd,3rd,4th & 5th checkboxes then press clean
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 3:52 pm

nothing happened
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 4:48 pm

ok I went through the prob in firefox resetting browser settings,
The same action didn't have any result in chrome
so bye bye chrome
the prob is probably due to some extension which works hidden
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 3:24 am

Ok, Anyway Firefox is better than chrome  problem in the googlecrome ...help-me 670481599 , chrome when have many extensions lose all it's speed, it creates an individual process per extension, consumes a lot of ram and crash everywhere  problem in the googlecrome ...help-me 2800933067 problem in the googlecrome ...help-me 2297681634 
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 5:47 am

aqui também, infelizmente, não tem efeito, estou usando o explorer, o que não me satisfaz, porque não traduz textos e leva mais tempo para carregar, eu coloquei a extensão de cromo sobre ele, mas ainda assim a tradução deve ser aplicada manualmente.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 9:10 am

I don't understand what the problem is here as I checked the website with another browser with no add-ons (IE11) and didn't see anything like this.

All I can say is either you have some malware on your computer, switch to firefox (get adblocker add-on) or add adblockers to chrome.

I'm currently online here now with chrome using Adblock, and Adblock Plus, and see nothing spoken of above.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 9:50 am

yeah are malware, fake extensions of browsers like firefox and chrome..but firefox can be reset to initial configuration while chrome doesn't
I've tried all the malware removal (adaware, combofix, antispybot) but they didn't have any effect..
I disinstalled chrome and I keep using firefox with adblocker and it works fine
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 10:34 am

"Malwarebits antimalware" finds the most of the malware

First I'll try to delete all the chrome's folders in program files and in  users\your user\local configuration\ program data  

and clean deep the registry with ccleaner and regseeker

then reinstall chrome

You can create new profile with default settings in chrome:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142059?hl=en
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem in the googlecrome ...help-me   problem in the googlecrome ...help-me Empty

Back to top Go down

problem in the googlecrome ...help-me
Page 1 of 1