The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Anarky Arkham origins version Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Anarky Arkham origins version Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Anarky Arkham origins version Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Anarky Arkham origins version Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anarky Arkham origins version

Go down 
+2
rc72076
Anarky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarky

Anarky

Anarky Arkham origins version Empty
PostSubject: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 10:23 am

Hi guys, I know I haven´t posted anything lately, because i have been ocupied with my studies. So, today´s sprite is Anarky with the Arkham origin outfit. I based on this concept art: Anarky Arkham origins version 2581978278 
Anarky Arkham origins version <a href=Anarky Arkham origins version Origin11" />

Here it is my version:
Anarky Arkham origins version <a href=Anarky Arkham origins version Arkham10" /> Anarky Arkham origins version Large10
 sonic 

In the sprite i didn´t put the 2 jackets,neither the backpack, but anyway i think my sprite represents my concept of anarky. I hope you guys like it, later i will release another sprite with gadgets and diferent things for anarky, and yes Anarky will be turned into a character and maybe this year.

Next sprite project: maybe arkham origins killer kroc

Be free to express anything you want. bub
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 10:36 am

Awesome  affraid Anarky Arkham origins version 670481599 cant wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 12:03 pm

you can wait, it's just a sprite.  jokers laugh 
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 2:28 pm

nice sprite...RED you can use that for your project...ya know a lil mini game like the hydra one
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 3:40 pm

Very cool Anarchy! I noticed that this design is similar to your New 52 Anarchy sprite, so if/when you make anarchy into a character do you plan to make that version a pallate? Also, what are you studying?

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 4:45 am

CosmicToxin wrote:
Very cool Anarchy! I noticed that this design is similar to your New 52 Anarchy sprite, so if/when you make anarchy into a character do you plan to make that version a pallate? Also, what are you studying?

Hi cosmic, thanks for the comment, for the anarky char i thought on making a smart pallete but i dont know, because i never done any so far, probably i will go the new 52 outfit without a smart pallete and after the release i will do a smart pallete. About my studies, im taking a phd on computer engineering  sonic 
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 7:46 pm

Anarky wrote:
CosmicToxin wrote:

Hi cosmic, thanks for the comment, for the anarky char i thought on making a smart pallete but i dont know, because i never done any so far, probably i will go the new 52 outfit without a smart pallete and after the release i will do a smart pallete. About my studies, im taking a phd on computer engineering  sonic 
Cool, i'm thinking about network security myself. Im sure there's a tutorial about palettes somewhere here scratch

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version EmptyJanuary 31st 2014, 7:48 am

CosmicToxin wrote:
Cool, i'm thinking about network security myself. Im sure there's a tutorial about palettes somewhere here scratch

That is one of the best areas to work on right now, it pays very well and and there is lots of employment related to network connections, for me i will probably go for web design
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 12:10 pm

nice sprites  Anarky Arkham origins version 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarky Arkham origins version   Anarky Arkham origins version Empty

Back to top Go down

Anarky Arkham origins version
Page 1 of 1