The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter?   What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 6:32 pm

first off I HATE Ren & Stimpy and for it to even be in a sonic mugen game to me. is more of an insult. that my two cents on that.

as for the rest so far I haven't really played it fully and like to try the others though I Minus you know who though I think i could made a better sonic fighter series yet can't say seeing it was a WIP the last I saw them and I have tried them before I have some of them. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter?   What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 6:53 pm

yeah I just got part 2 seems like he's gonna make a 3. I like it just with out  Ren and Stimpy other than that yeah it looks good yet still I think move wise I could done better. I might ask him if I can have full use of his work. XP I'd like to make some adjustments.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter?   What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 7:12 pm

well I'm not going to argue the Ren & Stimpy part it's just to me they don't belong in any Sonic game.

but other then that I like the game seems like his out I'll look it up anyway and what is dA in long stand for? Oh wait I do have a DeviantArt account oh well I'll ask him later though I doubt he'll answer.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter?   What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 7:24 pm

kk Razz cya
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter?   What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 4:56 am

Just so you guys know Gui converted freedom fighters to 1.0
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sonic-freedom-fighters-threeinone-mugenhunter-156859.0.html
So the game is much more stable now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter?   What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter? Empty

Back to top Go down

What you think of Sonic characters by MUGENHunter?
Page 1 of 1