The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Introduce yourself... - Page 21 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Introduce yourself... - Page 21 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Introduce yourself... - Page 21 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Introduce yourself... - Page 21 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Introduce yourself...

Go down 
+119
Basara-kun
Ehnyd
G Lux
dashdash
Eduardo Merenda
iltizioqualunque
scaricarestronzate
HastuneSakura
Blaze-Beat
Rgbunpro
LspawnCVGA
xweapon
queenikariam
aka2810
Saint Kill X
JumboJihad19
HekuttaSaint
Mr.Welldone
TheRedBeast
thebestmlTBM
vanhellsing13
Hephaistos31
NamelessOnlinePlayer
LESSARD
MEWTWO!
THE ERIX
Abel
skhsato123
TCgamerboy2002
TK830515
Fede X
logansam
thatbloke78
Lexman
Mega_Man
black dragon
eddywardster
animaraz
Goresickness
SuzuyaSama
Shambles
Doom
btony89
ShadowDragon6060
WADEPOOL
xSHINIGAMIx
bam77
Jessica Smoke
OGSymbiote
DarkRuler
Jinky
walruslui
Zantetsuken
Tha_Emperor
yolomate
candido159
Ven@m
TripleMugen372015
Darthpool
BeanFan112
WlanmaniaX
TheDreaded1
Zemilia
gui0007
WizzyWhipitWonderful
2dover3d
LDEJRuff
Demonkai
RizFR
Werewood
Genesis
the watcher
Umezono
Dark Rider
Theredragon
mAdLaX
Guignol
Navana
Red Hood
DarthPhoenix99
Neochu-Hybrid
XxDragoulxX
serguei
crosspotts1.0
Bull Demon
Xasor
Infidel22
Pingurules
Mistah Jorge
BaganSmashBros
E.nigma
JEDDragon
Mach3
kanodoom
zombiebrock
Colosse
super_joker
DANY (spider boy)
BlueSpiderX
Erroratu
Ax
Flowrellik
PennyWong
Laharl
darknight09
Dragon-Kid
flammableking
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ganbare-Lucifer
wingnut
LALO27
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
Maxilos
ywh648
porcaro
spidergoku
YoungSamurai5
Adminbot
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
HastuneSakura

HastuneSakura

Introduce yourself... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 7:28 am

Hi Im MikuSakura and I am a Mugen fan I've been a fan for quite some time and I have been a lurker here too Smile I really like this site because its very unique anyways.
My Favorite Mugen Character would be The Sailor Moon Characters and the Lili by QYChina and Decapre and so many
I also have a youtube channel and a blog but i can't link just yet but its called さくら and the blog is called Sakura's MUGEN Sanctury
My favourite tv shows have got to be Home and Away and Gotham.
My Favourite anime has got to be No Game No Life and Naruto and Hell Girl.
I'd like to see in mugen is all the Gotham Characters Mugenised.
I think I am a kind and thoughtful person who just makes mistakes on the way.

Last edited by HastuneSakura on October 7th 2017, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 7:47 am

HastuneSakura wrote:
Hi Im MikuSakura and I am a Mugen fan I've been a fan for quite some time and I have been a lurker here too Smile I really like this site because its very unique anyways.
My Favorite Mugen Character would be The Sailor Moon Characters and the Lili by QYChina and Decapre and so many
I also have a youtube channel and a blog but i can't link just yet but its called さくら and the blog is called Sakura's MUGEN Sanctury
My Favourite anime i think is No Game No Life and Naruto and Hell Girl.

Welcome to MMV here! Introduce yourself... - Page 21 705151839

Thank you for choosing MMV as one (1) of your MUGEN online places! cheers

It is so nice to have known that you have a various hobby choices, and yes, MUGEN is a pure magic, you can get many fandom stuff for your MUGEN need! yes  Like, our MMV 5th Birthday event just passed, and it had many cool MUGEN releases Arrow : http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10174-happy-5th-birthday-to-mmv-celebration-event-main-topic-ended-after-21-days-reply-to-tell-us-if-you-enjoyed-it

Enjoy your stay! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 7:58 am

Wellcome to the forum HastuneSakura, this is your home Introduce yourself... - Page 21 670481599 Introduce yourself... - Page 21 670481599 Introduce yourself... - Page 21 670481599
Back to top Go down
HastuneSakura

HastuneSakura

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 8:09 am

Oh Thanks Guys! You make me feel welcome. I cant wait to show you the weird characters I find on the internet
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 3:43 pm

HastuneSakura wrote:
My Favourite anime has got to be No Game No Life and Naruto and Hell Girl.

Welcome to our community. I like your enthusiasm. I am glad you're here. If you have doubts about the forum, you can write to me. Have fun !! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 14th 2017, 8:49 pm

volzzilla wrote:
tehdevil, glad to have you here Smile hope we'll see more of you Very Happy we have zero problems with you using images like that too.

really glad that it was borewood who was kind of the inspiration to get you to want to join our community.
I am glad to hear this Introduce yourself... - Page 21 311127478  thanks for your warm welcome Introduce yourself... - Page 21 311127478

borewood2013 wrote:
@tehdevil:
>> ...here because I was curious in looking this forum and my hero, borewood is also here...
Wow, I am your hero!?!?  Considering me as one's MUGEN friend can already make me more than happy!  Too many MUGEN people dislike my style and behavior so you are like a precious gem to me!  
Now you are my MUGEN hero too! Introduce yourself... - Page 21 978788824

>> ...I get to know Mugen in the mid year of 2001 which is the dos Mugen where I found a Mugen game in a PC game Centre...
Oh I didn't know your MUGEN age is three (3) years older than mine!  Now I see you as a MUGEN Elder!   geek

>> ...Orochi Herman...VK...NeoGouki...Andrea Lopes...
These are the REAL MUGEN heroes all the times!  Let's give them a sincere bow..... yes

Very nice to seeing you tehdevil here in MMV!  Please be as frequent and regular as you do in MFFA!

By the way, what was/were your MUGEN handle(s) during the years of 2001-2012 please?
Introduce yourself... - Page 21 670481599 sorry for two years ago's late reply lol! I have been busy with other things, mostly not related to Mugen stuff lol! but now maybe I might be active in this forum once again Introduce yourself... - Page 21 311127478

borewood2013 wrote:
@tehdevil:
By the way, what was/were your MUGEN handle(s) during the years of 2001-2012 please?
Let's see if I could summarize this Introduce yourself... - Page 21 311127478

- In 2001: I kept on playing with my first Mugen game until I got an internet connection at home on the December of 2001
- In 2002: I downloaded most of my favorite Mugen characters, stages and build my own Mugen game modified from my first Mugen game, a pity that it doesn't work in some characters due to incompatible Mugen version, so I had to download the latest Dos Mugen engine in order to play some of the latest characters. I love Evil Ryu by Mystikblaze most Introduce yourself... - Page 21 2800933067
- In 2003 to 2004: continue to play Mugen until there was a new window Mugen which was hacked by Rou Hei
- In 2005 to 2009: started building up my new Mugen using window Mugen by Rou Hei and playing it. A pity that when I play, it freeze often. My old computer cannot work anymore as it kept on giving me problems, so I can't return to play dos Mugen. I often changed my roster due to new released characters. My favorite works of Mugen creations are Warusaki3, H' and GM.
- In 2010: started to use Mugen 1.0/RC after I saw ky_shanxi's Marvel vs. Capcom Ryu which I was curious about the change palette things during match. I realized that after playing Mugen RC/1.0, it doesn't crash at all, so I have to move every of my Mugen characters into that Mugen RC/1.0. I am glad that most of the old window Mugen characters can still work with Mugen 1.0 cheers a pity that some could not work correctly in Mugen 1.0 such as most of Orochi Herman's characters.  
- In 2011 to 2012: continue to play my Mugen game, but I often changed my roster due to new released characters.

Maybe I will continue from 2013 to 2016, I have many to talk about my Mugen history yes
- In 2013: Saw a KOF Interactive tutorial by Koopakoot which interest me on trying out creating King of Fighters' character. I have managed to sync using artmoney program to winkawaks. I have managed to figure out some basic Y velocity value of the game bounce I deleted my Mugen game and rebuild it from scratch because my roster was pretty messy, and I wanted to cut down my roster as small as possible.
- In 2014: Ikaruga's creations started to interest me with his near accurate kof creations. I have a mind to make my own Mugen game which was protagonist vs. evil protagonist characters featuring Capcom vs. SNK 2 by Warusaki3, H', Street Fighter 3 by GM, Guilty Gear XX by Muteki and KoF by Ikaruga's characters.
- In 2015: I realized that my Mugen kept on crashing for no reason after playing through Arcade mode halfway. I kept on rebuilding my Mugen game and it still has that crash problem until I realized that it was Ikaruga's characters that cause this problem Sad I have emailed to him regarding about this issue and he replied that he can't do anything about it Introduce yourself... - Page 21 2399657483 I built a Mugen game that doesn't require Ikaruga's characters which feature most of boss characters in fighting games that play as accurate like they should be such as having their game system working correctly from their source game for instance. A pity that it doesn't go very well because some characters have got glitches Introduce yourself... - Page 21 2399657483 such as Geese Howard by Sekirei Real Bout Fatal Fury mode's Reppukens doesn't give damage to his opponent and Jedah would split himself into two randomly during team turn mode Introduce yourself... - Page 21 1340147569
- In 2016: I wasn't active in Mugen because of those crash problem until after Jesuszilla released his Sagat and looking at the overall characters of the month winners in MFG forum, I wanted to build a roster based on these winners. Since I don't see any Ikaruga's characters winning the award, I feel that this time, the Mugen might not crash containing these characters. I was using Mugen 1.1 to build this Mugen game. After playing through the game, it still crash No Introduce yourself... - Page 21 1340147569 Very Mad so I deleted this Mugen game Introduce yourself... - Page 21 2297681634 and finding other stuff that interest me which wasn't Mugen related. Until if Ikaruga managed to fix his crash problem in his characters, I might return to rebuild my protagonist Mugen game yes
- In 2017: Checking out Mugen forum and watching Mugen matches such as Swagga Kings' channel and some other Mugen videos which mostly feature 1P vs 2P Human player battles. Introduce yourself... - Page 21 311127478
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 15th 2017, 8:44 am

Whoa tehdevil how are you lately?  Question  Glad to see you again! Exclamation

That MUGEN Story of yours is very detailed, and MUGEN memory-refreshing too! Introduce yourself... - Page 21 Animat15

Sorry to hear about all the "MUGEN Crash Courses" you have been going through though..... Embarassed
Ikaruga's MUGEN stuff is really cool, especially his Chaos Breaker / Dark Awake stuff. yes

Very nice to know you are now checking out MMV, share with us all you want ,and enjoy your stay! Wink
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 15th 2017, 9:22 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Whoa tehdevil how are you lately?  Question  Glad to see you again! Exclamation

That MUGEN Story of yours is very detailed, and MUGEN memory-refreshing too! Introduce yourself... - Page 21 Animat15

Sorry to hear about all the "MUGEN Crash Courses" you have been going through though..... Embarassed
Ikaruga's MUGEN stuff is really cool, especially his Chaos Breaker / Dark Awake stuff. yes

Very nice to know you are now checking out MMV, share with us all you want ,and enjoy your stay! Wink
thanks man Introduce yourself... - Page 21 670481599 life is still okay for me I guess Introduce yourself... - Page 21 311127478 Ikaruga's Iori Yagami 98 made me cry when he released him in the beginning of the year Sad because I always wanted him in my Mugen  Sad  I love his Clone Kyo most, very innovative Cool  I hope he can manage to fix his characters one day tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 16th 2017, 7:33 pm

Welcome back tehdevil ... What a Face
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyOctober 16th 2017, 10:35 pm

Doom wrote:
Welcome back tehdevil ... What a Face
thanks man Introduce yourself... - Page 21 311127478
Back to top Go down
scaricarestronzate

scaricarestronzate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 5:47 pm

Hi everybody! Very Happy
My name is ScaricareStronzate and I'm new of the community! Well actually i'm registered since 2016 but i recently started to post lol!
I love mugen and the way that it can realize the dream i had when i was a kid to have a fighting game with all the characters that i loved the most! tears of joy
That said Have a nice day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 7:05 pm

Greetings again!! Introduce yourself... - Page 21 311127478
It's nice to have you active ... Razz
Have fun ... cheers
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyNovember 30th 2017, 2:28 am

scaricarestronzate wrote:
Hi everybody! Very Happy
My name is ScaricareStronzate and I'm new of the community! Well actually i'm registered since 2016 but i recently started to post lol!
I love mugen and the way that it can realize the dream i had when i was a kid to have a fighting game with all the characters that i loved the most! tears of joy
That said Have a nice day! Very Happy

Awesome come back man! clap

Yes!  Exclamation   MUGEN = "Dream Come True"! cheers

Don't let our/their/your/my/his/her/its MUGEN Dream die! bounce
Back to top Go down
iltizioqualunque

iltizioqualunque

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyDecember 11th 2017, 12:11 pm

lemme introduce myself

First of all: my apologies for my english. I'm italian and a lot of time is passed since i went to school.
My name is Francesco, 32, Turin (north of italy, juventus'city) super-heroes addicted/expert (i've a Youtube channel quite followed in italy bout it) and totally in love with mugen and with those who makes it great!

I follow this world since the beginning, about 15 years ago. I remember the time in which there wasn't any char created by scraps and mugen was just a jumble of dragon-ball chars ripped from other games, all out of scale between them. Then i remember the first beta Deadpool. It was crappy but it was the first glimpse of what happened next: lots of chars and staged created by guys like me (my mistake: way more talented than me) from comics i always loved. Than Kal-Elvis and Hannibal Superman (the beta with weird voice), Buyog' Lobo, Loganir' and Verz's Thor and Wonder Woman. and then scruffyversaries, IMT's events, Acey, Zvitor, Ilusionista, Arkady, Logansam, the split of CVG in CrusaderCast and Mugen Multiverse, the farewell to Loganir's..boys what a rush!

I've watched all of this and i haven't take a word in all these years. I've never thanked you for what u did, neither i expressed myself when tons of wips disappeared and never come true... I've neither tried to do something me too. I'm not a good artist and i don't understand a thing about coding... i've just tried to dub in italian characters for personal use...but wasn't a great result! I've been just a lurker, downloading and playing your creations.
I just express my admiration to some of you privately (Zvitor, Buyog, Loganir and Verz) but i think is time to introduce me. I don't care about drama, about all the hate, rivalry between sites and stuff like that.

All i want to say is... THANK YOU. To all of you, no matter what u did, no matter how much or how long. Thank you for still making me doing my personal "Marvel vs. Dc", It will never be finished. But is still a lot of fun. I will also try to be more part of this universe...maybe it's too late XD

Ciao e Grazie!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 EmptyDecember 11th 2017, 2:02 pm

Thank you for sharing your introduction with MMV'ers! Introduce yourself... - Page 21 705151839

You may want to make a topic in the "TV, Movies, Comics, etc => http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f13-tv-movies-comics-etc" section to ask MMV'ers to enjoy your YouTube channel. Wink

MUGEN has been around since the year of 1999, so there must be many up's and down's, in's and out's happenings for so many years.  I think being a part of the MUGEN scene for that long is a very special experience; just be a MUGEN witness like those "as seen on TV" as it deserves a big mention in the doujin/indie gaming history, in my opinion..... yes

I would like to know more about the Italian MUGEN project you have been doing.....for MUGEN there is no national boundaries! No  I am a Chinese and I always want to make some very unique MUGEN stuff that can represent some specific Chinese culture (but I don't have $$$ to ask spriters to help me make some Chinese style sprites.... Crying or Very sad ...), and all I can do for now is to try to use some existing source materials to try to mugenize something in which I am interested. geek
So, I think you have enough resources, why not trying to make some very unique Italian MUGEN stuff for the sake of your nation? Question  I like to eat Neapolitan pizza Introduce yourself... - Page 21 Slice_10 only if there had a Pizzaman in MUGEN.... Razz

And good luck in your personal "Marvel vs. DC" MUGEN project! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: