The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) Emptyby BigPimp Today at 2:22 pm

» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) Emptyby marvel Today at 12:21 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)

Go down 
+3
Coolness121
Erroratu
flammableking
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 10:07 am

Ok, this OpenBOR project will be titled, "The Super 6"! You start off with 6 characters, and you have to unlock 4 bonus characters!!!

The six you start off with:

Megalon
Potemkin
Krumm
Mr. Game & Watch
Wario
Mokujin

The four bonus characters will not be mentioned for surprise purposes for when the game is released!! OvO
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 10:22 am

I see Potemkin i am hyped.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 11:06 am

Erroratu wrote:
I see Potemkin i am hyped.

He's going to be really tiny. ovo;; You ever play Guilty Gear Petit on the Wonderswan? OvO
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 2:02 pm

I did play it on Vizzed.com but the controls sucked and i couldnt figure out how to change em.
So you're makin a chibi BOR then?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 4:46 pm

Erroratu wrote:
I did play it on Vizzed.com but the controls sucked and i couldnt figure out how to change em.
So you're makin a chibi BOR then?

Yup. OvO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Super-6 Project Changes!   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 6:51 am

Ok, I announced that the game would have 6 starter characters, and 4 unlockable characters... Seriously? Only 4? Still not a very big number, but there will be 6 unlockable characters, as of RIGHT NOW! I have fully sprited Mr. Game & Watch and Krumm, and now I'm working on Megalon! After Megalon will be Mokujin, Potemkin, and Wario! Then... I will work on the other 6! Just to give everyone a small peak at what to expect... Menos Grande will be one of the bonus characters! And, for all you female feline-loving fighters! Felicia will be an unlockable character! And for those of you who love monsters... Beetle-Master will be available!! =DD

Well, I would rather not expose the last 3 characters... So, I'm just going to list the companies that own them, and the games they hail from!

Marvel Comics

X-Kaliber

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Back to top Go down
Coolness121

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 1:35 am

I read "Super Smash Bros. Brawl", then my brain exploded. In other words I'm super excited to see what the character will be nonetheless the entire project being finished. XD
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 5:58 pm

Would you like to know who the character is? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 10:46 pm

Don't wanted to, but where's Demo Crew in this game ?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 11:39 pm

AmazingBlueSpider wrote:

It would take a wicked long time to make a Demolition Crew character into SNES style. ^^;; But, if I were going to put that much work into someone, it'd be Jatz. ^^ I'll think about adding him as a bonus guest character. Very Happy Also, the roster now has 11 confirmed characters. ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 6:09 pm

flammableking wrote:
AmazingBlueSpider wrote:

It would take a wicked long time to make a Demolition Crew character into SNES style. ^^;; But, if I were going to put that much work into someone, it'd be Jatz. ^^ I'll think about adding him as a bonus guest character. :DAlso, the roster now has 11 confirmed characters. ^^

You do know who i wished.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 6:27 pm

AmazingBlueSpider wrote:
flammableking wrote:
AmazingBlueSpider wrote:

It would take a wicked long time to make a Demolition Crew character into SNES style. ^^;; But, if I were going to put that much work into someone, it'd be Jatz. ^^ I'll think about adding him as a bonus guest character. :DAlso, the roster now has 11 confirmed characters. ^^

You do know who i wished.

Buck-Dozer would be pretty tough, too. O.O
Back to top Go down
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 9:05 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 17th 2014, 6:16 pm

Guys, I think this section needs to have the same rules as mugen area or it won't go anywhere.
Is this a project, right? Where are the shots? who will gonna code it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) EmptyJanuary 17th 2014, 7:23 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:
Guys, I think this section needs to have the same rules as mugen area or it won't go anywhere.
Is this a project, right? Where are the shots? who will gonna code it?

My brother's going to be behind the coding, and I'm behind the spriting. ^^ No screen shots yet because we haven't gotten that far yet. ^^;; I also kinda wanted to rally support to make this a team project with multiple universes. OvO Like, it'd have a Marvel world, a Nintendo world, and whatever other worlds people would want for the game. OvO It's been changed to the Infinity Team project that I've wanted to make for a very long time. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)   ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!) Empty

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCING THE SUPER 6 PROJECT (Flam's Faves!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next