The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Baron Zemo - Alpha Release

Go down 
+8
Pilgrim
Cristianomelo
lucaster
dev
Blagoy
Predator
crosspotts1.0
Ax
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 7:33 pm

cool!

this char is so good!

i hope you get to do your goal!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 8:55 pm

I wanna the full version!!! clap clap clap 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 2:05 am

in time
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 10:06 am

These sprites are really beautiful, I have no doubts that this char will be great when it's finished, congrat Ax cheers 

Estos sprites son realmente bonitos, no tengo dudas de que este char sera magnifico cuando este terminado, enhorabuena Ax  cheers
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 4:36 pm

very cool apdate! waiting for the update!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:47 pm

@lucaster,

I don't know much about accuracy regarding this character, I just added some minor detail bits here and there. I think the mask is different though? Aren't their lines going straight down instead of a net pattern? I think maybe some Zemo versions got mixed up. Embarassed 

Anyway though I didn't do much here, I'm just following crosspots details, he's the one who put all the hard parts in the base. Really i just changed the palette colors a little and added like 2 new colors somewhere in random spots of shading.

It's nice to know everyone likes it, even though it's a very small change, though it feels weird for me personally because I didn't really sprite this character. I feel like I only contributed the voice rip for Zemo to be honest.  tongue
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:44 am

I love whats been done if u give me a sprite sheet I can make him thin I think but that will be the final release maybe the other release will be betas
Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:46 am

Ax wrote:
@lucaster,

Anyway though I didn't do much here, I'm just following crosspots details, he's the one who put all the hard parts in the base. Really i just changed the palette colors a little and added like 2 new colors somewhere in random spots of shading.

Actually, it's the palettes colors , that i like the most.
Zemo's suit are really much better since you add new colors with shading.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:09 am

You know having actually googled for images on Baron Zemo and Captain America I think that they are about the same size  tongue 

https://www.google.com/search?q=captain+america+vs+baron+zemo&client=firefox-a&hs=NMi&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=-4fGUqO-CsL5oASm64G4DQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=960&bih=445&dpr=1.5#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=KRGbPyikbIr3AM%3A%3BsbV-f0JD9rp6MM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fozbot.typepad.com%252F.a%252F6a00d8341c4e3753ef0120a7dbc7bc970b-320wi%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fozbot.typepad.com%252Fmarvelflipside%252Fbaron-zemo%252F%3B320%3B777

Same with Strucker and Skull. I don't think he needs to be slimmed down to be honest.  scratch 

@lucaster,

Yes palette colors are the most important part of a wip! It's a very tricky thing to do, I always recommend you just copy the rgb of a msh/mvc character for best results. It's very difficult to create your own selections because you have to keep in mind the contrast between the colors while at the same time looking for the right style of color. For msh/mvc, you have to go for a vibrant variety, however, comic colors, especially the old ones have very dull colors, so it is harder to get the right look when you're trying to get that.
Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:57 am

Ax wrote:

@lucaster,
Yes palette colors are the most important part of a wip! It's a very tricky thing to do, I always recommend you just copy the rgb of a msh/mvc character for best results. It's very difficult to create your own selections because you have to keep in mind the contrast between the colors while at the same time looking for the right style of color. For msh/mvc, you have to go for a vibrant variety, however, comic colors, especially the old ones have very dull colors, so it is harder to get the right look when you're trying to get that.

RGB ? I don't know what is it but I know what you mean about comics colors...I think or not.

@Ax Does bother you if you could edit and show me (us?) how it looks like with this sprites from my wip char, please ?
poison ivy:

I want to learn and mastering your skill Master Darth Sidious  lol!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:14 am

You don't need my help on this, your sprite looks very advance and your colors look great. Although this is the meaning.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:57 am

yeah I still cant do those right I realy want to learn how to code to but I just don't un der stand it
Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 3:51 am

Ax wrote:
You don't need my help on this, your sprite looks very advance and your colors look great. Although this is the meaning.

Spoiler:

So I look closely Baron Zemo's suit...and I try to apply news colors on my Blue Beetle's sprite (Cyclops's Edit btw) :
Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 Bluebeetlew_IP

Thanks @"Ax", I think I get the idea  Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 9:49 am

That looks wonderful!  Surprised 

To make it easier to apply, you can copy and paste the new shade samples on similar areas to make the job easier to do in some cases so you don't have to redraw them all the time.

@crosspotts,

Try it out someday when you feel ready to try something new and you'll get the hang of it and you'll eventually come into an understanding of it.

For coding, I recommend using scruffydragon's DCvsMarvel templates. I learned by first sprite/audio swapping it up into a Lizard wip. Then by examining the differences between my wip and theirs in fighter factory, I caught onto the extra modifications they made and I later mimicked them in my wip. In that process it was just a matter of copy/paste in coding bits and figuring out what each coding paragraph did by looking it up online in mugen docs online.

then later as the process gets easier make personal modifications to that to make it your own and really make it work better in your character. You really just have to give it a shot one day. For me it took about 6 different trys in the span of 1 year or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Zemo - Alpha Release   Baron Zemo - Alpha Release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Baron Zemo - Alpha Release
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2