The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON

Go down 
+14
wacky me
XXDreamBrotherXX
dapodapo01
lucaster
OGSymbiote
rc72076
Ax
NinjaRyu
cravd
volzzilla
gonzaLOL
Cristianomelo
Predator
logansam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dapodapo01

BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:13 am

I agree with lucaster
you should first complete your character in superman before proposing another because it is the first time I see so many WIP  BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 629558521
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:31 am

Guys, he's been over this time and time again. That may be the way you work on WIPs but he seems to work on multiple chars at the same time. I know some people will only work on one thing at a time whereas, other creators get bored of doing one so they move onto the next and when they get bored of that they jump back and continue work on the other. How anyone chooses to work on their WIPs is their prerogative. I'm not angry but I imagine Logansam would be over explaining himself...
Back to top Go down
dapodapo01

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:09 am

he could make a topic "WIP logansam"
in this topic it could show all wip
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:44 pm

Why do that when he's got a whole section dedicated to his project?
Back to top Go down
dapodapo01

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:17 am

because it would be easier to propose a topic WIP it could expose its wip without having to create a new topic every time
I think it is very beautiful character but I find it a shame creates whenever new topic just for wip
then it could be grouped into a single topic
and I would like to in the future it meets me himself please =)

(sorry for my bad english)
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 8:24 am

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2855-the-answer-about-the-suppaduppa-wips-of-mine
Back to top Go down
wacky me

wacky me

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 6:55 pm

So is black panther going to use his energy daggers, staff or spear as weapons? Are going to see storm or his other wives as helpers? Will he use his new king of the dead power set (teleaportation, superhuman strength and speed)? Also will falcon have red wing or a flock of birds as helpers. Will this version of falcon used his grappling claw and machine guns or pistols? I am hype about the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
wacky me

wacky me

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2015, 11:17 am

Are going to give falcon and Panther animal attacks? Like a flock of birds attacking falcon's enemies or a pride of panthers attacking t'challa's enemies. Second question which black panther are you using (the swift, killamonger, casper cole or another)?
Back to top Go down
TranNgocTruong

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 3:50 am

link download panther ?
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 7:47 am

TranNgocTruong wrote:
link download panther ?                

They are wips, bro, it means they are not released yet. Try not to bump Wip posts like this
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 8:19 am

I love them clap clap clap , maybe falcon a bit more!! (because is the first falcon WIP I see Shocked ), Logansam=quality BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 9:24 am

i nice to see mugen friends interested in my work, this two wips are on hold for now, but dont worry they are in the project.

BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 670481599 BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
TranNgocTruong

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2016, 1:05 am

black panther and birdman ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 3:09 pm

wish to c falcon in mugen soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON   BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACK PANTHER AND FALCON
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2