The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer!   DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 2:38 am

DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! Buck_D

The beast before you was once a regular man. Rex Barton was a strong and hard-working construction worker. He mostly liked working with sledgehammers and bulldozers. After coming home to his very well-maintained apartment, he would toss his car keys on his couch and then shower before he ate and exercised. Nobody working with him even made eye contact with him... He was a very large and threatening man... He was once told he was like a human wrecking ball because he was such a strong fighter. He would always punish those brave enough to stand-up to him, and since his company couldn't afford to lose such a great employee like himself, he almost couldn't be fired. Unless he committed murder, they couldn't let him go. At night, trying to sleep, he muttered, "Wrecking ball? ... I'd rather be a bulldozer... In fact.... I wish I was a bulldozer..." His wish was certainly granted... Rex is now the most feared of his new species, and goes under a new name, which he gave himself; Buck-Dozer. Feared as a Buck, and even as a human.

Note: His quote, "You will never get that hammer from me," is in reference to when he kidnapped a Threshiron for information, and molded him in the shape of a sledgehammer. Wrecker has been searching for this missing recruit, but when he finally found out where the Threshiron was, and tried to save him, it resulted in a battle between the two, which ended as a draw. Bucks are not supposed to be as strong as Threshiron, which is what makes Buck-Dozer stand out over the others. There are some strong Bucks out there, but Rex Barton is the strongest!

Buck-Dozer was inspired by Balsac The Jaws of Death from Gwar!

Last edited by flammableking on June 16th 2015, 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer!   DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 2:59 am

Where do you come up with this stuff flam???,yet another great char on its way.

After seeing this story,the scene from the adam sandler move the longest yard where theyre all chanting "mean machine" is stuck in my head,thnx lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer!   DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 5:58 am

i always imagined the chant "doe-zerrrr!"..."doe-zerrrr!"..."doe-zerrrr!"...

like when wrestler Goldberg walks into the ring and his fans chant his name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIAGFOzln7s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer!   DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Buck-Dozer!
Page 1 of 1