The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 10:54 am

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement

Go down 
+81
WaldoMugen
DC VS MARVEL
Rotsopmi
GTAGuy
Andy_X
naruto
kyoman
MERK_U
ParaDo0x
Gatorison22
chancethegamer
ghost_rider
returnOfTank402
mkfreak89
EstebanSama
ThunderGod
thatbloke78
MatreroG
xcheatdeath
nedflandeurse
superxash
skhsato123
Shining
LoKoLoKo
liffery fake
lordzeus1
Chris Monvel
Juanch0billa
demunlawin
Doom
evillepricon
LESSARD
Trayborg
CARNAGE777
joedragon
Cristianomelo
Predator
viuvanegra
Angelus_Silverhead
Zantetsuken
mugenbob
gui0007
NinjaRyu
Fede X
Theredragon
Tsuyoi
varo_hades
j.stylius
Navana
Shadman
Bull Demon
ShogokenFreak
SuperVerse
Fightfan
gonzaLOL
Mr.Ketchup
DARK!!
galactus
DukeNukem 2417
CosmicToxin
animaraz
Mazemerald
Nexus Gaming
Anarky
wingnut
Erroratu
flammableking
JARRO77
Coldboy
crosspotts1.0
OGSymbiote
12345rSTREET
spidergoku
chuchoryu
Ax
volzzilla
Fabry Taz
XXDreamBrotherXX
Lows 9.0
LALO27
Adminbot
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 4:01 pm

Awesome keshin but you also need to add your touch on rekio and the females I know that's not the right way to spell it
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 6:37 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Awesome keshin but you also need to add your touch on rekio and the females I know that's not the right way to spell it
Kenshin have a lot of petitions since 2014, now is to be close for play, in the case of many of this MK characters I have many but many need really a new retouches as you said females they are MKii style in sprites and moves but I want some extra sking like I did on the Ninjas I have many versions of they for play, in the case of females I have a personal debate for made some skins firts

Mileena

this 2 are my favorites of the entire new era, I dont decide myself what of this 2 I made for Mileena, the sexy tarkatan edeninan of evil power kahn of MK

Kitana (Katana in Guadalajara jajaja for some reason)

if Mileena I dont decide myself, now in Kitana is much more difficult Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I love MK vs DC skin, the MKX whit his pigtails and MK11 is very chinese girls, because I like asian girls, so here a bigger BIGGER problem to choose her Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 2800933067 Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 2800933067 Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 2800933067 Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 2800933067

Jade

in Jade is much more easy for me, my favorite no matter what is HJade from Mortal Kombat Deception in the look of pigtails and mask, is my favorite

the other one in Jade is from MK9 I take this as my second favorite Jade of MK, MK11 I like the Revenant is really awesome

Tanya

For Tanya is much more easy, MKX introduce her again in a really better way I remmember that 2015 for her, is the model I want for her

Sakarlet

The most better look for her for me is this from MK9, she looks more like a kunoichi, she uses bloodportation, she is a blood bending

Reptile

in Reptile my favorite model is MK3U and MKII in ninja skin, the others

Shaolin Monks I really want this Reptile on my MK mugens is the other version I like it

Scorpion

Scorpion, Scorpion I have a lot of many favorite skins for it, this is the reason why I made the most entire MK Scorpions I can, as you see my favorite character from MK

Sub-Zero

in second place Sub-Zero only for get less better skins as my how likes, but number one in color because Blue is my favorite color, I like so much MK9 skin, MK3 and Alt from Deadly Alliance, in that game I want something like thst for Reptile but we get the same raptor in normal and alt, I hate Injustice Skin for Sub-Zero

Blind Kenshin

for him is to easy for me, I choose MK Deadly Alliance I play whit him the first time on Nintendo Game Cube in 2002, I like to much this model for made on Mugen

Smol Dawn

Shocked

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 8:58 pm

Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Fcd04e10 this is the version I like the most with her boob's the right size that's important the outfit is my favorite
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Reiko_10 this is the character that needs your touch sprite wise badly lol code is fine but sprites need you
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 10:32 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Fcd04e10 this is the version I like the most with her boob's the right size that's important the outfit is my favorite
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Reiko_10 this is the character that needs your touch sprite wise badly lol code is fine but sprites need you
Sounds good Kitana MK9, I can add MK11 stance and this MK9 skin for get a mix version of her, in MK9 really here in mexico everyone love the game much more than MKX or MK11, because everyone grow up wthi 2D MK series, now talking about Reiko yes he need my retouch in sprites, I made this version using the Reiko by ts3121, he bring to me for retouch him completely, so I did codes for this chars first and know what everyone thinking about this one in this MK fighting style now I can retouch the sprites for bring in a new better way for play whit it
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 6th 2021, 3:40 pm

That's awesome yeah I like og to and mk9 didn't stray to far away from the original as much as mk10 -11 did it's like they're trying to remake it and I fn hate remakes when you change an og character and basteredize them to fit in the conformity little picture whoops went on a rant lol
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 8th 2021, 6:41 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
That's awesome yeah I like og to and mk9 didn't stray to far away from the original as much as mk10 -11 did it's like they're trying to remake it and I fn hate remakes when you change an og character and basteredize them to fit in the conformity little picture whoops went on a rant lol
Now I working on Mileena & Jade from Deception skins, when I finish theme I can continue whit Kitana and Skarlet MK9 skins

So not much news on MK today but

my Screenpack for Mortal Kombat Deception is close to be released and some extra stuuf on the MKDA & MKD chars for this screenapck

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 9th 2021, 6:35 pm

For bring diffrent SFF file I do MK11 Scorpion in MK vs SF gameplay (my style not the PROXICIDE Flash video) for this Mugen

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 11th 2021, 5:01 pm

Mortal Kombat 11 Scorpion upgrade version

more chan combo like MK11 game and new swords moves

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 21st 2021, 10:35 pm

Everyone now get this MK11 Scorpion

So is not all he get as an upgrade, so soon more moves using the sword for made more like MK11 gameplay and sprites, so that is not all I get a change to draw finally MK vs DC Scorpion using my MK3U Scorpion
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Cv-S-Scorpion-MKvs-DC-by-chuchoryu10

So long time in 2008 I want this on mugen, I made one in 2010 but I lost the work on that year.....BUT!! I can re-draw him and I like the new model
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Cv-S-Scorpion-MKvs-DC-by-chuchoryuMortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Cv-S-Scorpion-MKvs-DC-by-chuchoryu20Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Cv-S-Scorpion-MKvs-DC-by-chuchoryu41

I need only MK4 Scorpion and MK Deception for get all MK Scorpions because I have MK1 and 2

More to come... samus

MatreroG and naruto like this post

Back to top Go down
naruto

naruto

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 21st 2021, 11:22 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Everyone now get this MK11 Scorpion

So is not all he get as an upgrade, so soon more moves using the sword for made more like MK11 gameplay and sprites, so that is not all I get a change to draw finally MK vs DC Scorpion using my MK3U Scorpion
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Cv-S-Scorpion-MKvs-DC-by-chuchoryu10

So long time in 2008 I want this on mugen, I made one in 2010 but I lost the work on that year.....BUT!! I can re-draw him and I like the new model
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Cv-S-Scorpion-MKvs-DC-by-chuchoryuMortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Cv-S-Scorpion-MKvs-DC-by-chuchoryu20Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Cv-S-Scorpion-MKvs-DC-by-chuchoryu41

I need only MK4 Scorpion and MK Deception for get all MK Scorpions because I have MK1 and 2

More to come... samus

Scorpions blade is flawless affraid Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 670481599
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 26th 2021, 1:43 am

Theres a 3 upgrades in MK mugens

Deadly Alliance are back

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 26th 2021, 10:16 am

chuchoryu wrote:

Those Ninjas Outfit look awesome.
clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 28th 2021, 4:31 am

I did little diffrent variations of sprites on MK ninjas
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 1Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 2
Sub Zero MKDA alt2 my favorite of all Sub-Zero´s

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 28th 2021, 12:54 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
I did little diffrent variations of sprites on MK ninjas
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 1Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 2
Sub Zero MKDA alt2 my favorite of all Sub-Zero´s

More to come... samus

I agree! This Sub-Zero is very cool!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 EmptyMarch 31st 2021, 4:44 pm

So long in Megaupload I lost many files, I get a chance to recover a file by an old mugen fan of my work and now this work are avaliable for everyone who need much slots for put all MK characters we want

MKT: https://mega.nz/file/F5x2jD5a#PCNKalI0yKTa4kECIzQugEUPae3pZnxsdEMP33zms1o

inside movelist of the characters I add
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Reptile001
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Ermac001
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Rain001
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Scorpion001
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Subzero001

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement
Page 41 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next