The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 7:55 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~

Go down 
+165
RO-X
Shadman
ajrenalin
crosspotts1.0
pseudoingles
ikelos
Shining
Fede X
GoblinRuler
ModeratorBot
jp.resort
Melter
chancethegamer
Seiko Kimura
Blagoy
Avaid
d4v1d
WaldoMugen
XmatixX
BlankSpace-Nt
shakunetsu
candeh
Somm
CARNAGE777
Patsy_Heart
adallas18
liffery
Abel
ASR-64
Playing Enemy
Juan Jacobo
alnyrd
Bobisallright
LESSARD
ernes
pockydeluxe1
mulambo
superxash
laspacho
MatreroG
Chris Monvel
venom300
dashdash
Mature4evr
World_Hero
thatguy
merculix
JeagerEX
Edroth
HastuneSakura
metamutant
CycloneJoker
TheRedBeast
BigMysterious
ParaDo0x
Shiruzato
thebestmlTBM
BigK64
I-Skorp-I
ColdDarkness
shanri
bam77
kokehackz
yolomate
TheoMJ21
GTAGuy
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Yunnin
The MegaBrony
Werewood
kaczor787
DukeNukem 2417
carnuss
Darthpool
regisc
NorthernCharge91
mjmarco
Tsuyoi
BeanFan112
Adrian
WlanmaniaX
Ryuuken
DarthPhoenix99
Neochu-Hybrid
Dark Rider
Navana
maurizeurgo
LALO27
Mcbifficus
steelers4190
ManicMagnet
kanodoom
Mazemerald
100_Sad_Pandas
lucaster
wacky me
ThatIdahoGuy
brixteraytona
carpa5
zequi007
bis1994
Beto
malevka1
sky-79
rc72076
Mistah Jorge
Brahma Bull
BlueFalcon
Varia the Hunter
NinjaRyu
JEDDragon
BlueSpiderX
rj10018576
Mach3
Novatomugen
UltraZeroX7
Red Hood
vor76
Segatron
Fightfan
Erroratu
koopa901
Ax
Asuka
Anarky
BlasterMUGEN
Megastar8271
spidergoku
Toxin97
Marwan
Ganbare-Lucifer
flammableking
wingnut
XXDreamBrotherXX
Enso
riklaionel
StarWar501st
direwolf93
Kaios
Venomousbite
Chris Nathan
NightDevil123
Quicksilver
mahasamatman
ROLEINMUGEN
Angelus_Silverhead
E.nigma
dakidbanks
WileE
iron-angelus
YoungSamurai5
animaraz
Mr.Ketchup
galactus
RG_OP
Arkady
Hypersonic
JohnSpider96
rafhot
dev
cravd
Alan Joestar
Adminbot
169 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Yunnin

Yunnin

What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 2:07 pm

btony89 wrote:
yes, that would be cool(i wish i know how to make characters lol). scratch

If I was a creator, it would be a lot of Spider-man's versions of himself and his foes What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 311127478 What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 311127478 and some chars inspired on Marvel's last Secret Wars too
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 2:11 pm

thats true, if i was a creator, i would try to make the chars that are in my list or some of then, sigh...... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
TheoMJ21

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyNovember 8th 2015, 5:34 pm

Kim Possible characters- Kim Possible( her family as helpers, Wade as part of intro/outro), Ron Stoppable, Rufus, Shego, Team Go, Team Impossible, Drakken, Duff Killigen, Senor Senior Senior & Junior, Prof. Dementor, Monkey Fist, Warhok& Warmonga.

Dr.Doofenshmirtz(both versions), Robot Agent P, The Resistance & Phineas & Ferb regular counterparts

Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 5:36 am

Eggsy from Kingsman: The Secret Service and Chappie from that robot movie titled Chappie.

GO TO SLEEP F*CKMOTHER.
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 8:13 am

As always, I'd love to see more supervillains in M.U.G.E.N.  Recent character releases and recent exposure in movies and TV shows have bumped some of them higher on my "want to see MUGENized list."  (And only partially because I want sprites for them for my sprite comic cover projects.   Wink )

Hal Jordan as Parallax
Fatality
Effigy
Savant
The Gladiator (the Daredevil villain)
Whiplash/Blacklash
Klaw
The Living Laser
Whirlwind
The Grin Reaper
Batroc the Leaper
Crossbones
Loki
Ulik
Two-Face (I know several are in progress)
The Riddler
The Scorpion
Byth (a Hawkman villain who's a shapeshifter)
Dr. Destiny
The Mirror Master
Captain Nazi
The Redeemer
Overtkill
The Curse

And I'd like to see a few heroes added as well:

Starman (either the Golden Age version or the James Robinson character)
Black Canary
The Huntress
Captain Marvel Jr.
Orion
The Shadow
The Green Hornet & Kato
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 8:27 am

starman yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh the shadow ok I see a versión mugen....we need a Alexander luthor earth-3, Ras Al Goul, the huntress yeah earth-2 ok?, the penguin, riddler,
Back to top Go down
TheoMJ21

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyDecember 6th 2015, 3:19 pm

There are so many that i wish to be mugenized and hope to have. Mostly to collect for something like the EvE screenpack or other games. Imagine Having these chars.

Kim Possible characters- Kim Possible( her family as helpers, Wade as part of intro/outro), Ron Stoppable, Rufus, Shego, Team Go, Team Impossible, Drakken, Duff Killigen, Senor Senior Senior & Junior, Professor Dementor, Monkey Fist, DNAmy, Warhok & Warmonga.(Monkey Fist's monkey army as a bonus game)

Dr.Doofenshmirtz(both versions), Robot Agent P, The Resistance & Phineas & Ferb regular counterparts

DC- The Riddler, Two-Face, Penguin, Black Canary, Huntress(Helena Bertinelli), White Canary(Maybe a palette swap char), Mr.Freeze, Killer Frost, Livewire, Zod, Reactron, Crime Syndicate( Owlman, Ultraman, Johnny Quick), Batwoman, Vandal Savage, Hawkgirl, Star Sapphire, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Blackfire(Starfire's sister), Papa Midnite, Captain Cold, Golden Glider, Heatwave, Astra(Supergirl's Aunt), Talon, Hugo Strange,

Jinx, Plasmus, Gizmo, Cinderblock, Mammoth(Teen Titans Villains),

Dash Parr, Bon Voyage, Jack Jack, Syndrome/ Incredi-boy, Frozone, Violet Parr( The Incredibles)

Marvel- Loki, Blade, Whistler, Lady Sif, Peggy Carter, Phil Coulson, Jessica Jones, Morbius, Mysterio, Chameleon, Scorpion, Tombstone, Silver Sable, Whizzer, Black Marvel, Mirium(vampire queen), Doctor Strange, Hammerhead, Dormammu

Morpheus & Trinity( Matrix)

Champa, Whis, Vados, Tagoma, Shisami(DBZ Super)

Vegito & Gogeta( SSJG and SSGB/SSGSS) DBZ
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 9:58 am

I want any Laputa characters in MUGEN very badly.......

What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 BhqgPzM

* Laputa = Castle in the Sky
What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVPfw1QwFsHJCpwuxwSuDl6Jaj536GodM6PLcBzsSRVOw62Rkb What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO3NK5zKi5eXbdmZdTt9vNQjX0y2IMjdVPAkb95LMEt3XyjsJv
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyJanuary 9th 2016, 12:16 am

TR8R
What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Star-wars-force-awakens-finn-tr-8r-stormtrooper
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyJanuary 9th 2016, 3:42 am

Mort and Phil:
What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Mortadelo
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyJanuary 9th 2016, 4:12 am

Andywho wrote:
Mort and Phil:
What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Mortadelo

Sii Mortadelo y Filemón, grandes personajes con mucho potencial cheers , me uno a la petición What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 670481599

Yeeah, Mort and Phil, great characters with a lot of potential cheers , I join the request!! What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 670481599
Back to top Go down
BeanFan112

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 10:00 am

???

Last edited by BeanFan112 on July 2nd 2022, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 11:05 am

Patoruzú & el Chapulín Colorado !! lol!

What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Patoruzu1

What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 D44

What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Tumblr_m4ilxg895x1qzs6yjo1_1280

What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Humor-heroes-desmotivaciones
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 11:12 am

I forget this character !! What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 2399657483 ... I really like Astroboy ... ilu
I would like to have a CAPCOM version of he... yes

What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Latest?cb=20100927211245&path-prefix=es
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 11:30 am

all the characters marvel / dc
and Star Wars but quality.
yes yes yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~   What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~ - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next