The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)

Go down 
+30
sky-79
wingnut
LALO27
rodrigue
BlueSpiderX
volzzilla
yolomate
batcat74
Beto
galactus
Arkady
Red Hood
tordello89
andersontavars
inforasi
Angelus_Silverhead
Blagoy
Chimoru
darksorceressknight7
Mazemerald
Ax
animaraz
crosspotts1.0
fernandolemosfx7
err8107
Anarky
Adminbot
XXDreamBrotherXX
cravd
Pilgrim
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 EmptyNovember 14th 2013, 4:00 pm

batcat74 wrote:
darksorceressknight7 wrote:
If all of you are having problems with the characters you need to follow the steps simply put just get rid of the empty sprites via fighter factory 3 then rename as was earlier suggested if your gonna stick with winmugen instead of complaining and relying on someone like arachno to do a winmugen patch while hes is a nice guy for doing it try and learn to do it yourself its actually very simple manytimes and you just have to dive into the codes and see differences I run both winmugen and 1.0 myself simply adding a regular AI in the command and changing the type of mugen it runs in via the def file makes them work... Experiment its half the fun of the Mugen cheers
Since I can't get FF3 to work on my comp, is there any way Red Tornado can be re uploaded fixed? I mean why have to download FF3 just to get 1 character to work anyways when its way simpler for the creator to fix the problem and re upload for everyone? riiiggghhht

go to patch, palettes etc seccion ok?? I put red tornado fixed!!
Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 EmptyNovember 15th 2013, 1:39 am

Nick Fury is amazing, even he's incomplete.

Avalon, your sprite are very good, that i sometime forget the char is based on Cable. (that's remind me when the first release of Superman by Hannibal based on Magneto...)

Keep going and don't abandon this character please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 EmptyNovember 15th 2013, 7:07 am

I do not understand all this characters fixed, not working talk as they all worked just fine for me in Mugen and Fighter Factory?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 EmptyNovember 16th 2013, 8:01 am

red tornado no workin in winmugen(no idea in mugen 1.0) and I fixer via figther factory 3 go to patch,pallets etc ok?
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 9:38 am

Then why not say you made a winmugen patch, instead of saying you fixed him because the latter is misleading?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 10:55 am

Fightfan wrote:
Then why not say you made a winmugen patch, instead of saying you fixed him because the latter is misleading?
go the section patch, palletes  fightdfan!

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2186-red-tornado-fixed
Back to top Go down
darksorceressknight7

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 12:51 pm

[quote="yolomate"]
batcat74 wrote:
darksorceressknight7 wrote:
If all of you are having problems with the characters you need to follow the steps simply put just get rid of the empty sprites via fighter factory 3 then rename as was earlier suggested if your gonna stick with winmugen instead of complaining and relying on someone like arachno to do a winmugen patch while hes is a nice guy for doing it try and learn to do it yourself its actually very simple manytimes and you just have to dive into the codes and see differences I run both winmugen and 1.0 myself simply adding a regular AI in the command and changing the type of mugen it runs in via the def file makes them work... Experiment its half the fun of the Mugen cheers
Since I can't get FF3 to work on my comp, is there any way Red Tornado can be re uploaded fixed? I mean why have to download FF3 just to get 1 character to work anyways when its way simpler for the creator to fix the problem and re upload for everyone? riiiggghhht

Sorry im not the creator of this character obviously and im not a member of this crew to upload it to the site you would have to ask them i was just giving you the steps to fix it yourself. They also have stated to upgrade your mugen itself in which it does work in 1.1 that i saw before i fixed it myself.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 1:35 pm

sorry but only fixed via winmugen....mugen 1.0 I try more later oK?
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 8:26 pm

Are great characters, only red tornad that this missing some basic sprites of the characters this taking damage, in some moments it becomes dark and in others he simply disappears.
Someone came to update the character with all the sprites of the character taking damage, the group 5000 onwards?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)   Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire, Nick Fury, Red Tornado y Tomar Tu (Edits de otros Chars)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5