The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 6:29 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 11:14 am

Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 1:06 pm

You could also add Dio Brandos famous WRYYYYYYY hyper with the Bulldozer.
Would be an awesome reference and the attack would fit Buck.
How the hell do you have a girlfriend and make mugen stuff in the same time,is that even possible!?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 2:15 pm

You just gave away one of the surprise hypers, Dude. xDD
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 2:35 pm

Oooops,sorry
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 9:39 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Oooops,sorry
That's alright, Dude. ^^ I'm sure I can think of other hypers for him that nobody will be able to guess. ;D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 9:46 pm

Erroratu wrote:

How the hell do you have a girlfriend and make mugen stuff in the same time,is that even possible!?
Believe me or not, she's supportive of what I do, and we've been talking about my characters and my story since 2010. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 8th 2013, 1:59 am

I love this. There's something about actually hearing the creator talk about their works and how that started. It's truly special. You talk about it with such passion and vigor, I said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE THIS.

A series of these with different creators would be amazing!
I would love to hear from the likes of Ax, Ark, Volz, Zombie Brock and countless others
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 8th 2013, 9:00 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
I love this. There's something about actually hearing the creator talk about their works and how that started. It's truly special. You talk about it with such passion and vigor, I said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE THIS.

I would love to hear from the likes of Ax, Ark, Volz, Zombie Brock and countless others
Yeah, I was really excited and pumped while I was recording this! OvO Not to say I'm no longer excited, I just... The excitement was just a tad overwhelming. xD
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 12:58 am

My name in the video LOL
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 4:20 am

@erroratu,

Yeah I know, right!?!? What's up with that? I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ 791114321 

lol! 

flammableking wrote:
XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:

Yeah, I was really excited and pumped while I was recording this! OvO Not to say I'm no longer excited, I just... The excitement was just a tad overwhelming. xD
Hearing Flammableking is like watching the "making of documentary" or "Behind the scenes first look" kinda thing like you would see on tv or on a blue ray disk of bonus content and deleted scenes I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ 311127478 

On another note, I don't think anyone on here has guts like flammableking for a video voice-over Rolling Eyes 

Personally I sound terrible Embarassed 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 10:29 am

BS&SS wrote:
My name in the video LOL
Well, you're kinda the one that made me put him into thought, so I figured I'd mention ya. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 7:13 pm

Buck-Dozer's going along great!!! OvO
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 8:31 pm

Good for you man, keep living the dream!
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 6:07 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Good for you man, keep living the dream!
My dream too !

@flammableking
Can i see what's so far ? Also i want credit if you like.
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 6:21 am

You know, unexpected ? I got thousands of them ! How about make him SPEAK MEXICAN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next