The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself

Go down 
+31
Dark Rider
flammableking
Adminbot
Lord Sinistro
warecus
wingnut
Fightfan
yolomate
Ax
candido159
kyoman
Beto
Erroratu
O Ilusionista
dakidbanks
Blagoy
cravd
animaraz
spidergoku
carpa5
RobiWanKen0bi
logansam
Alan Joestar
dev
Predator
CosmicToxin
zombiebrock
JARRO77
XXDreamBrotherXX
Colosse
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyOctober 31st 2013, 11:00 pm

WinMugen patch please ?
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 7:17 am

Thank you, though please look into the alignment trouble I found
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 11:27 pm

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2013, 8:49 pm

and winmugen patch???
cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2013, 9:23 pm

I never really remembered imt's version until recently looking at it again in video comparison, and although it's top quality, it is still too much like Capcom's Hulk No 

In comparison to this one, I think Cravd, ajelin, & collosu made a better character, even with some stuff missed here and there. Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 670481599 

Well done fellas yes 

I recommend a new palette like IMT's version.

But for IMT

I recommend IMT to update theirs, they need more than a new stance Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 2:12 am

Feedback from MFG:

[quote author=Human link=topic=154814.msg1857980#msg1857980 date=1383684981]
Pretty fun to play, but still needs some work on him, beta.
[/quote]
[quote author=Djoulz link=topic=154814.msg1858071#msg1858071 date=1383698677]
will test this but in the meantime, why would his right foot (our left) have the light from the machine gun attack on the back of it, considering the light source comes from the front of him?
[/quote]
[quote author=Staubhold link=topic=154814.msg1858181#msg1858181 date=1383713535]
The clsn is ridiculous!!

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 2gwx10w

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 30iutyv

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 2qwlb9s

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 104kly8

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 2ngd4t4

Sorry to say that, but it´s simply BAD!

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 1:51 pm

has a lumping strong kick been added yet...that is all I need
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 1:55 pm

Aracnoman what happened to the savior of WinMUGEN Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 2649099129 
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 2:17 pm

Copy pasted from the guild

Luis Alejandro wrote:

qcf gun is an infinite
missing jump heavy kick
what the fuck is up with his qcf+2k super? it does half damage and the opponent doesnt even look like it hurt em
you can also cancel it to itself and it leaves behind an invisble clsn box everytime
speaking of invisble hitboxes, they appear in his winposes too
you need to align the get hit sprites in his cammand grab so they can look like hes hitting someone(also adjust the spacing in the corner so the opponent doesnt just dissapear)
gamma charge doesnt hit an opponent in close range, when he says gamma charge the moves already done so it looks hella sloppy and weird. The dust fx also comes out late
you can combo off his command throws and infinite the opponent with basically any normal attack in the corner
again about his command throws, they are to quick and he can just spam them without getting punished because he does not have blue clsn boxes on his hand. Also,  increase the amount of time he needs to recover from each command grab so that atleast, this can be reasonably fair
clsns for about every animations are fucked
why does his jump heavy punch send himself back
his combos after launcher are wonky
his um, lvl3, i guess? does the same amount of damage as his others supers, and like his command throws, you can finite a character after it
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 3:38 pm

lol was just going to post them look like you where faster
on topic, his char need a lot of work hope they are going to update him
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 5:13 pm

A tip I always hear on collision boxes is that you have to use no more than 3 on a character per frame. Looking at those screenshots, it looks like there are around 12 in each frame. I don't think it affects gameplay or anything serious like that but in mugen it's better to have less because it lowers the size of the character file and it may reduce gaming lag on slower PCs. Mugen has to draw every single box every time and too many in a frame animation can make it a little slow.

Though personally I hardly adjust the collision boxes or bother fixing them before a release, to me it isn't a big deal personally but it does have its benefit. What you really wanna not forget is leaving a frame without any collision boxes at all. A character must be hittable during a fight. You really do have to go back and check through it slowly to catch that.

But anyway looking forward to the refined version. Thanks again for sharing. And good feedback here Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 5:17 pm

Plus being too detail-y with CLSNs makes the space between legs empty,so some kicks miss up close
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 5:31 pm

What I've never understood people who spend looking for him the character defects ... If they have so much free time because they fix things instead of just writing about them?
It's easy to be someone with a big mouth, but should try to fix an air a cns or cmd before so easily criticize the work of others.

Also this is Multiverse We do not care what we say in other forums! If they have something we want to say who subscribe to Multiverse and do so. Stop being copied texts from other forums.

Lo que nunca he entendido de las personas que se la pasas buscandole defectos a los personajes... ¿Si tienen tanto tiempo libre porque no arreglan las cosas en lugar de solo escribir de ellas?
Es facil ser alguien con una gran boca, pero deberian intentar arreglar un air, un cns o un cmd antes de criticar tan facilmente los trabajos de los demas.

Ademas esto es Multiverse ¡¡¡No nos importan lo que nos digan en otros foros!!! Si tienen algo que nos quieran decir que se suscriban a Multiverse y lo hagan. Dejen de estar copiando textos de otros foros.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 5:38 pm

well if someone else fix the error the original creator will never learn and also i think it is better to pos feedback from other forum since they are imporant
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 5:44 pm

Reposting feedback from other forums is fine as long as there is not a hostile manner involved with it that'd violate our rules on respect.

We see nothing wrong with the feedback shown and we thank Erroratu for giving it.

However, it is always the prerogative of a creator whether to apply feedback or not and they should never be attacked in any way on their choice/non choice; again due to our rules regarding respect.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next