The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) Empty
PostSubject: TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New)   TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 8:50 am

This is the Classic Tron Entrance Hall Stage by me. cheers

This Stage took me 2 days to make.

Why is this Stage Brand New?

It is supposed to resemble the original TRON Movie from 1982, however the image is not actually from TRON, it's actually from a South Park TRON parody, the South Park Episode is called "You have 0 friends".

Here is a Screenshot of how this looks in the Episode:
TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) Hqdefault

And here is a Screenshot of the Mugen Stage version I made:
TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) Untitled

As you can see I heavily edited the original image, and added reflections to the floors to make it more TRON Style.

Here is a video Preview of what you will be downloading (Thank you to RON BURGUNDY for uploading this for me) :

And here's the download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z7drdn1u84c17g7

Enjoy~

Last edited by Arachno-Man on September 20th 2013, 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New)   TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:50 am

this is so cool. Need to add download of Kyle to lol. Great work on this stage.
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New)   TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 11:33 am

NO ESTA MAL,PERO TE DIGO LO QUE PENSE CUANDO PUSE TU 1º STAGE DE TRON,EFECTOS,LUCES,QUE NO PAREZCA UNA CAPTURA DE PANTALLA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New)   TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 2:58 pm

These are wonderful stages, if you ever need additional hosting just let me know and we can add it to the downloads page where the link will never expire Wink
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New)   TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 3:41 pm

Ax wrote:
These are wonderful stages, if you ever need additional hosting just let me know and we can add it to the downloads page where the link will never expire Wink
Sure I would like that, this Classic Stage and the other animated Tron Stage would be 2 I would hate to lose, so if you could add those that would be great. TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New)   TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New) Empty

Back to top Go down

TRON: Classic Entrance Hall Stage (Brand New)
Page 1 of 1