The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT

Go down 
+4
Dark Rider
E.nigma
Beto
logansam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
logansam

PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 10:35 pm

My friends, i always listen your comments and make the changes if it necessary.

i am new in this sprite editing thing, but i have a dream and i going to do my best to give you a new history in this mugen world.

i want to advance more, i say that  i am fast (but is just for fun, don´t take that word in the wrong way)

NOW I GIVE YOU THE FIRST PROMO OF MY PROJECT( A LITTLE ONE), MY DREAM..
AND A UPDATE ON SUPERMAN..

Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 10:41 pm

if you can give a little move his legs while he is standing, will become even more natural your base

great progress!!
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 6:41 am

okay, ready for a little hard feedback from what i have seen of the vid,
takes this slowly, it's just for you to improve, not blaming you or anything bad:
_select portrait is red, don't use the one from the template, save it like a new sprite, and change it.
_ you have to resize his arms and legs when he moves, cause they all change size
_dc vs marvel template, i recognize the hitsparks, ask red hood to help you to correct the bugs from it, he knows all of them.
_ i can show you how to do a smart pal to help you if you want
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 8:26 am

logansam wrote:

i am new in this sprite editing thing, but i have a dream and i going to do my best to give you a new history in this mugen world.

i want to advance more, i say that  i am fast (but is just for fun, don´t take that word in the wrong way)

You may want to decrease the size of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 9:35 am

His hands seem too big. Other than that, he looks good.
Here is how I think his hands should look:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 10:15 am

capcom characters have big hands, I do not think this a problem
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 10:34 am

Yeah, but Superman isn't a Capcom character. Actually, ALOT of Capcom characters do not have big hands.
However, Logan, if you like your Superman the way he is with the sledgehammers at the end of his arms (as it were Razz), that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 2:20 pm

logansam wrote:

Personally I love what you're trying to do.. but if you don't mind I can point out a few things to help you improve.

That superman I posted here, you can use the dark blue colours instead of those black and grey colours on yours so they look more like the movie.

Also the Square on the right leg (nearest the screen) the right side of that black square comes further down his leg which could be added to yours.

The only other issue for me would be the boots. On yours, the left foots Ankle looks so weird.. whereas the boots on this Superman i've posted is almost flawless, i'm sure this can be Sprite fixed easily.

Other than that it looks great. PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT 670481599
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 2:50 pm

Here I went ahead and used your profile image to alter some things, the only thing missing is to make the Blue and Red of the suit darker:

You see my point now I think. sunny
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 12:03 am

Amazing video!!
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 9:39 am

ME GUSTA TU TRABAJO,¿AUNQUE NO CREES QUE TIENE LAS MANOS Y LOS PIES ENORMES? ¿CUANDO LO TERMINES,PODRIAS HACER UNA PALETA CON EL TRAJE DE SMALLVELLE?TAMBIEN CREO QUE DEBERIAS MEJORAR LA SOMBRA DE LA CAPA Y RETOCAR EL ESCUDO.GRACIAS,ESPERANDO EL "RELESSE"
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT   PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO ONE JLA VS AVENGERS PROJECT
Page 1 of 1